Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

4 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Uhhh...

20 Gigs >_> 

HOW IS A 4 GIG UPDATE GOING TO TAKE UP 5 TIME AS MUCH SPACE??????

Either way, thank Clem that my laptop has a terabyte of HD.

I'm sure he was being facetious. There is no way that it's grown to 20 GB since we last heard. 

Edit: he said the whole game will take 20 GB after the update, and the update itself will only take 3-4. 

Edited by Gurpgork

2 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

I'm sure he was being facetious. There is no way that it's grown to 20 GB since we last heard. 

The update will be 4GBs, but I guess once it uncompresses the files it will be 10GB.

Warframe is right now 10.4 GB, so it will add to the total.

Edited by NightmareT12

5 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Uhhh...

Warframe keeps growing! Caveat: 18.5 will require ~20GB of HD space. We're hoping to release in a few hours! (Zzzz)

20 Gigs >_> 

More like 20gb for the whole game.

5 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Uhhh...

Warframe keeps growing! Caveat: 18.5 will require ~20GB of HD space. We're hoping to release in a few hours! (Zzzz)

20 Gigs >_> 

He's kidding right lol?......

Right?......

RIGHT?!

1 minute ago, Senpai-Pie said:

Besides a lot of people, no one.

Honestly i care more about Physx coming back then this holster thing. I remember the nikana channeling with all those particles... Looked so beautiful.

9 hours ago, Mofixil said:

Hypetrain is going to arrive as a trainwreck, just like always. We'll see a plethora of classic day 1 issues, I fail to see a reason to be hyped. What, new frame that I find somewhat interesting? Any value it has doesn't offset the horrendous amount of grind and RNG gates I'll have to go through.

Maybe I'm supposed to be hyped for a few new items that most likely are going to end as a resource sink and mastery fodder for the lack of any redeeming value in terms of either artistic or mechanical design?

I understand you. I will probably suffer the same (but i hope not). But it was just too hilarious everyone hyping to death and then you enter the club with full negativity lol.