Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

3 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

That Anubis alt helmet for the mummy frame [Inaros?] that Rebecca vined is looking sexy as hell. That right there is what began my hype, now I look forward to the rest.

About time they given us what we wanted, a Jackal Anubis helmet, but still the body is terribly made, and if its not going to change its gender by female at the end of this week, Im going to be very dispointed

12 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

the hype is pretty real. the new spy mission transdimensional puzzle-fest

also, in the picture with an00bis aka sand man aka sad man aka mummy frame aka ur mummy aka mums the word.. in the background by the statue... a kavat! just sayin. dunno if its there to make the picture look cooler or because 'reasons'

i hope the kavats and inairo are in the same quests because as far as i know egiptians (dont know english so i dont know how to write this word sorry if wrong) loved cats so much to make them gods or something like that so it would be cool to have them in the same theme and in phobos as it is the desert planet and we get new phobos tilesets with pyramids and stuff like that

sorry for english and wrong history if wrong

Just now, PH0X-1 said:

I knew they gonna make an anubis theme helm when they said he was a mummy frame. So HYPE! Can't wait to farm him.

Wait, farm....

...maybe the Orokin empire was meant to fall...

He's coming from a quest though

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

Just to let you fokes kown, Kav's are NOT GOING TO BE IN THIS UPDATE

We MIGHT get the Feral Ones, but there is no chance ever we're getting the Kavs

I think only Feral and Grineer version will be in this update, Tennos breed maybe U19

24 minutes ago, Myscho said:

I think only Feral and Grineer version will be in this update, Tennos breed maybe U19

Excaly, or none at all Im going to guess the Grinner ones, due to the setting, as feral are in Infested maps only

And yes its been confirmed we're getting them in U19

Really wondering how beefy the new frames health is actually going to be.

Currently at higher levels the slash proc can seriously make it feel as if you had no health in the first place. Maybe it'll make DE review the ridiculously scaled shield bypassing proc. Always felt it should be a fixed rate opposed to nuts scaling, same with other DoT proc's.

Edited by Naith