Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

"With a new update scheduled for this week, information is being uncovered that shed light on new challenges and features awaiting the Tenno. Be sure to check back every day as new items are added to the Hub"

"With a new update scheduled for this week"

*scheduled for this week*

7 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

1 week without content is enough,

Bruh, console called about their minimum 1 and a half month update wait.   If we can wait that long you can wait a week or two...

On to the topic at hand:

I can only hope Pc gets it sooner than later so the bugs can be ironed out, so they can finally port it.  I really want that new frame.

Otherwise DE is going to give us an interim build and this mummy frame will be ancient news by the time we get it. ;)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)gamerpie12 said:

Bruh, console called about their minimum 1 and a half month update wait.   If we can wait that long you can wait a week or two...

On to the topic at hand:

I can only hope Pc gets it sooner than later so the bugs can be ironed out, so they can finally port it.  I really want that new frame.

Otherwise DE is going to give us an interim build and this mummy frame will be ancient news by the time we get it. ;)

Happy to playtest for ya, bruh.

Also, sort of interested in new 'frame, super interested in expansion of Moon missions. DO want. Want to explore ancient control rooms and shattered galleries, see ruined, dusty decadence, walk again the halls in which my true body may have stepped, more than a thousand years ago. Umph.

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

Happy to playtest for ya, bruh.

Also, sort of interested in new 'frame, super interested in expansion of Moon missions. DO want. Want to explore ancient control rooms and shattered galleries, see ruined, dusty decadence, walk again the halls in which my true body may have stepped, more than a thousand years ago. Umph.

*facepalm* How...how did I forget about the spy part of the update?  I love spy missions and moon missions and now I finally get the sort of void spy I have been wanting and I manage forget about it...  thank you for reminding me, but now I'm even more hyped XD.

P.S. Man its weird typing on a keyboard that is missing the apostrophe key O.o

8 hours ago, Trichouette said:

That's what I was thinking too but that means no update for 2 weeks.

The 18.5 is probably incoming next week.

(plus we don't even have the daily teaser yet)

We have the teaser now... My guess is this friday or saturday

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Do you have SOLID PROOF he said NOT THIS WEEK in pure text and detail of his typing?

No?...

look at the main page for warframe.com there is an update notice saying 18.5 is coming This Week. My bets are on the 4th or the 5th.

Ugh, spy. I'm interested in exploring "both timelines", but not through a tedious spy mission.

23 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

I really REALLY hope that Excal P. gets PBR with this update, would be the best part for me.

I hope so too, but I really doubt we'll see Excal P PBR'd anytime soon. I mean, I know he's one of the first frames, but I think DE isnt in a hurry to PBR Excal P over other frames because he's exclusive. Maybe they're afraid of getting a lot of backlash to PBRing him. But if it were up to me, I'd PBR all the Prime frames first, starting with Excal P. Then I'd PBR all the Prime weapons. And then I'd move on to non-Prime stuff. Why? Because PBR metal is the single most recognizable change, whereas you might not notice a PBR change on non-Prime items. But I'm not DE, so...