Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

I just read Rhino Prime's lore.

The beast squats down, shovelling a heap of gore into its mouth

Is it possible that the Warframe are just suits? perhaps there's another race, one we haven't seen before, inside of the Warframes? A race that has little to no free will/sentience and are controlled by the Tenno?

On 10/3/2016 at 5:00 PM, EmptyDevil said:

That is one of my thoughts too. I was thinking that our Orbiters store a mass of Technocyte, that is grown and harvested for use in Warframe construction.

Something like:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20120320203313

maybe, its a fragment of hayden tenno O_O

24 minutes ago, Toppien said:

maybe, its a fragment of hayden tenno O_O

You know...nah, but that does conjure up some mental images to be sure.

I suspect it is warframe storage and we'll probably see at least how they're maintained and maybe constructed. There are a large number of neural links going to this room (and the one across the way...) from the tenno Command Chair. The sounds we hear could be cryogenic coolant flowing through pipes and vessels. Also, the ice creaking sounds are suggestive, as is the condensation being vented from below the neural cables.

8 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

You know...nah, but that does conjure up some mental images to be sure.

I suspect it is warframe storage and we'll probably see at least how they're maintained and maybe constructed. There are a large number of neural links going to this room (and the one across the way...) from the tenno Command Chair. The sounds we hear could be cryogenic coolant flowing through pipes and vessels. Also, the ice creaking sounds are suggestive, as is the condensation being vented from below the neural cables.

i say it's very possible, they use little fragments of tissue from hayden, then every warframe has an apology written towards hayden or at least i think only excalibur has written "we are sorry hayden", very suspicious

only tenno can endure the raw power from other tenno, and remember that hayden was able to absorb any powers from the infected in dark sector, he was a jack of all trades

Edited by Toppien