The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

1 minute ago, Arthan said:

It is most likely where the Lotus resides within the Orbiter compartment. Where else would she have come from in The Second Dream?

I really do not want to know what the Lotus would be doing in there, in order to summon such kind of ungodly sounds.

also the warframes are most likely made of INFESTED tissue, the infested say on multiple different occasions "you are one of us" "why fight your own" etc etc

I bet the orokin used it for themselves to control the warframes

I believe thats what will be in the next big quest

Edited by Bdkay

7 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

The kavats feed on infested remember? so probably a room for them to munch on. I just hope we get a little kitty door built into it for them to get in and out.

I wouldn't expect another Lore bomb like inU18 for another 6+ months.

So you mean a room I don't even need? owo that means I can put in a huge &#! pool!

Just now, phoenix1992 said:

Went with Hydro to the door. It did not open.

No, you dont understand. Hydroid is in there when we dont use him, whatever is going on, he makes it worse!

... or better, if you are into that kind of thing.

15 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

if you've seen enough anime then you know what's going on back there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10 minutes ago, Kao-Snake said:

And we have Hydroid... Oh my God...

9 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Went with Hydro to the door. It did not open.

Seriously? " Went with Hydro to the door. It did not open."  haha... You know what is tentacles?

Google it: Tentacle Anime

I was JUST coming to the forums to post about this. Very strange indeed that it's only present near the starboard side of the ship in that one corridor. 

It's worth noting that the noise track is tuned for spacial dynamics (it has a specific auditory location in stereo, if you rotate your character away from it, or move away/toward it, the sound profile changes accordingly) which means it was codded into the game with specific intention. This doesn't seem like a bug to me in the technical sense. 

Edited by DJ_Redwire

2 minutes ago, DJ_Redwire said:

I was JUST coming to the forums to post about this. Very strange indeed that it's only present near the starboard side of the ship in that one corridor. 

It's worth noting that the noise track is tuned centered for spacial dynamics (it has a specific auditory location in stereo, if you rotate your character away from it, or move away, the sound profile changes accordingly) which means it was codded into the game with specific intention. This doesn't seem like a bug to me in the technical sense. 

Uh, could you explain that a little more simple? .w. cause I can't really notice any change in the noises when I turn around and...stuff

Or is that what you mean? :o

Edited by DJ_Vauban