Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ironman vs 16 tenno(warframes)

Archenius

You figure most Warframe powers only have a range of about 25m. And none of them can literally fly.

Couldn't Tony just hover in the air more than 25m away and carpet bomb the place? I'm sure his armour could deflect flimsy bullets that managed to reach him.

um if you go off of in game abilities, I would say the tenno have the chance of winning. I think why is that iron man does not have a dedicated medic which can heal all of the tennos and make them immune to a certain threshold. Loki can switch teleport and use radial disarm. Volt uses pure electricity which I think can overload stark's suit and reactor. Mag can put a polar field on him directing anything at him. Rhino has his stomp which defy space and time. Ash can use his blade-storm to try to get underneath the armor through joints. Excalibur is able to summon swords that position themselves in the weak spot of the enemy and has an energy sword which could probably match stark's sword. Ember can temporarily blind him within range and summon pillars of fire that attack any ground targets. Then there is the assortment of weapons that are at disposable to the tenno. And finally I think the void energy would kick his &#!.

GG Iron man, he is screwed, He would try something froggy. radial disarm or blade storm, he is a goner. He gets swarmed by them wielding nikana primes and vaykor mareloks and somas or dreads or rakta ballistica. He is gone game over man. Volt uses his ult on him he gets his arc reactor shut down. Nyx mind controls him. Lol it would only take 1-2 warframes to take him down

So basically, against the:

Loki: as long as Tony first shoots his lasers, he might win if not he won't be able to use his Ironman again. If he's flying high in the sky, he'll turn into a meat paste if he crashes on the ground. 

Ember: This fight will be determined on how long can his shields last. He'll be barbecued if he can't outlast her.

Rhino: This is his best shot. Rhino isn't good at fighting against flying opponents. But Tony still has a problem: It's the Iron Skin. The sudden discharge of the Iron Skin might endanger Tony. If he survive that it's his win. If not it's tie.

Excalibur: His Exalted Blade will shred Tony as easy as pie. The question is can Tony constantly avoid energy slashes till the Excalibur drains himself?

Volt:

Mag: Tony will be fighting something like Magneto. If his shield is enable from the start, he'll be like the Corpus victims during Corpus Sorties.

Trinity: Good luck trying to hurt her. Tony has better chances if the enemy is Bless Trin though. *Bless Trin has slow energy regain compared to EV Trin

Ash: Don't ask. His Bladestorm will pwn him.

48 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

You figure most Warframe powers only have a range of about 25m. And none of them can literally fly.

Couldn't Tony just hover in the air more than 25m away and carpet bomb the place? I'm sure his armour could deflect flimsy bullets that managed to reach him.

Any Number of warframes could kill tony solo. Doesn't matter how far away he is since warframes have other abilitites that can one shot him if he even gets with 50 meters. Anything farther then that and he gets sniped out of the sky or switch teleported onto the ground, courtesy of loki.

Nyx uses mind control GG

Ash uses Teleport or bladestorm GG

Nova uses molecular prime and or AMD GG

Mesa uses Peacemaker GG

Mag uses pull then crush GG

Ivara grabs a tonkor and uses navigator GG

Ember uses fireblast GG

Saryn uses Spore GG

Nekros uses Soul Punch GG 

Tony is a human after all and his armor is the only thing that protects him. Warframes are on a totally different level. If tony's armor seems to strong you just throw on corrosive projection

Just now, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Any Number of warframes could kill tony solo. Doesn't matter how far away he is since warframes have other abilitites that can one shot him if he even gets with 50 meters. Anything farther then that and he gets sniped out of the sky or switch teleported onto the ground, courtesy of loki.

Even Switch Teleport has a range though. No Warframe power could touch him, and I'm sure his armour is bulletproof. Tony could stay really high in the air, and I'm betting he has a really accurate targeting system.

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

I think the Tenno could just use their weapons if he is out of range.

Now imagine Ironman getting ragdolled by the sonicor.

Just now, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

I think the Tenno could just use their weapons if he is out of range.

Now imagine Ironman getting ragdolled by the sonicor.

Sonicor has even worst range than Warframe powers XD

And like I said, I'm sure his armour is bulletproof. Let alone his Extremis Virus armour - whatever the hell that is.

If we are talking about non-drunk Tony Stark, there might be chance. If Corpus can make Nullifier helmets - Tony Stark could. Tony is good at adapting defensive systems to new threats. That said, Tenno are trained killers with almost magical or psychic powers and while if Tony lived the first encounter, he might be able to make a strong defense or dedicated weapon or just call in his numerous super buddies, Tenno warframes would focus on crippling and eliminating him as quickly as possible in one encounter.

In same universe comparisons, in Marvel we would be mutants remote controlling bio-organic power armor with sometimes primitive but effective weapons. While in our universe, Tony Stark would be a Corpus engineer with cybernetic life-saving enhancements and a high-tech fully modular armor build focused on high energy attacks and advanced shielding technology. I guess if we put Bombard armor on him, gave the Corpus engineer a Grineer Hellion pack, and allowed him to switch between Corpus energy weapons and Angstrum it would be a decent comparison.

Does sorta sound like a boss fight encounter type thing doesn't it?