Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime weapons you're looking forward to

(NSW)BlaineKodos

It's no secret that anything Tenno-made (and in one case, even things that don't exist--hi, Dakra Prime) is eligible for being Primed in the future. Simply put, what weapons are you most looking forward to in each category?

For me, I really want a Strun Prime for primary, Furis Prime for secondary and Nami Prime for melee. Strun because I think we're well overdue for another Prime shotgun, and I feel like the Strun's shell-loading function is unique enough that it needs to be put onto a truly great version of the Strun. Furis because we could use a machine pistol Prime, and with Wings of Purity it could stand to be a very valuable and reliable pistol. Nami because I feel the machete class is vastly overlooked, and it could stand to have a really good entry to the class to maybe pull the others up from the ground. Anku did this for the scythes (eventually), Nami Prime could possibly do it for the machetes.

Attica Prime for primary, one of my favorite weapons would be quite nice to see the priming treatment on. 

Either Magnus or furis prime for a secondary. 

As for melee... I want Magistar prime, or Destreza Prime. 

• Vasto Prime.
  • A prime tenno-style machete that is not a kama or nami solo or other existing "machete" (seriously DE these things are not machetes...) I've forgotten about.
  • On the off chance it EVER happens out of the technicality that it's LATO prime alone that is a founder exclusive- aklato prime would. I seriously doubt this will ever happen but TECHNICALLY it could... Probably would start too many flames to be worth it regardless.
  • AkStiletto Prime
  • Attica Prime
  • Magistar Prime (with GOOD stats...)
  • Venka Prime
  • A prime dagger (single).

I basically just want some primes for weapon types we don't have one for yet mostly.