Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unpopular warframe opinions.

heskaroid

"I love Warframe's lore, but they should do this instead."

9 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

The Nikanas are the only melee weapons worth using, because they are made of Nippon steel and imbued with the sprits of great, honourable warriors.

Spoiler

Glorious+nippon+steel+i+love+this+gif+no

Spoiler

On a serious note about katanas, if you would like to know how they can made see this:

• I don't like the position trinity is in. she makes any healing frames/abilities past present or future redundant, why use this when you have trinity. A nerf/rework wouldn't work, the salt would fill the solar system, shes here and the damage is done
  • Ordis needs to die, preferably in a quest with full 360' cinematic cut scene showing the end of his annoying reign. come to think of it, I don't like warframe's characters very much at all aside from clem and darvo
  • The conclave will never be a "thing" due to the way its set up: no servers, cardboard stale modes, the floor is lava
  • I hope lunaro kills conclave
  • Void keys are stupid
  • I have a sneaking suspicion kubrows are just two keebler elves in costume
Edited by FoxyKabam

Rhino is a crutch, noob-only frame.

WuKong is garbage.

Limbo's awesome for sortie defense and really nothing else.

Flat damage mods (serration, point blank, pressure point, and hornet strike) are not a good measure of player progression.

Flat damage mods (listed above) need to be removed; the damage output of a weapon should increase as it's leveled to 30.

Multishot should take additional ammo from the ammo reserve and not the magazine.

Frames need a dedicated augment slot, along with the continued choice to slot additional augments in the usual frame slots.

The system of needing to attach an arcane to either a helmet or syandana needs to go; arcanes should have their own equip/unequip menu.

...I'm sure there's more but it's time for lunch.  bbl

Diriga is by far the best companion.

Using a Kubrow is tantamount to animal abuse. 

Nef Anyo did nothing wrong.

Ordis is a pretty funny guy.

It's pronounced Vow'bawn.

To date, the Tenno are as xenophobic, cruel, and greedy as any other faction if not more so.

Sparring and Fist weapons, like the Obex, are among the best melee weapons in the game.