Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unpopular warframe opinions.

heskaroid

I like Limbo.

I like Ordis.

I like the Operator speaking in missions (They just need to fix the face bug. Don't want potato operator ;~;)

I think Baro is good it's just that the community expects too much too quickly.

Tonkor and Synoid Simulor are overrated. Boring to use
(On that. Mirage with S. Simulor is overused and boring to play with) 

I like the current star map (Still excited for 3.0 though).

Nullifiers are not a problem. Sure slow fire weapons have an issue with them but jumping in the bubble and recasting is cheap. You can usually get in, kill the nullifier, and get out before anything hiding inside (Say a Bombard/Heavy gunner) can knock you down.

Shadow debt mods aren't as great as everyone makes them out to be. You do not need them until much higher levels.

Shadow stalker is a lot of fun to fight against. Actually forces the player to try different builds and use actual strategies in some cases.

Edited by Zombies164

15 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The Tenno waking from the Second Dream are NOT in the Matrix.

Plot-twist: Our warframe wakes up some time in the future and gets out of bed and makes his coffee and goes to work and when he talks to his co-workers he/she is like

"Dude, i had the weirdest dream tonight".

Usually pugging Sorties isn't really all that bad.

Nullifiers and Bursas aren't really all that bad or difficult, but Combas terrify me.

Trinity isn't really all that amazing, and in most places she is asked for, she isn't really needed or doesn't bring much to the group.

Zephyr's tailwind is awesome and tornado is pretty nice in some builds to help revive. Movement 2.0 actually made her better as well.

Sancti Tigris, bows, and other high power single target weapons are redundant for most of the game as most giant AoE weapons will make short work of a large group in about the same time it takes those weapons to kill one enemy.

Spamming Bladestorm never gets old and is fun to watch.

Spy missions are the hardest thing in Warframe by far.

Naramon's tree is underwhelming compared to Zenurik's tree.

Hysteria isn't really overpowered or even that great. 

Edited by Esorono

Hydroid is the best caster.

Oberon is the best healer.

Banshee is the best at everything.

Ash is better than Loki.

Ivara is better than both Ash and Loki combined.

Mesa is even better after her changes and definitely does not need a rework at all.

Mag should be nerfed again.

China should get more exclusives.

Excalibur Prime should return.

Loki Knave was the best deluxe skin.

Banshee's deluxe skin model looks much better than the concept art.

Steve shouldn't strip and pole dance live on a devstream.

Edited by Valsako

48 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

First of all: How in the name of 4chan did this not turn into an epic flame war,? I'm... impressed, guys! oO

Unspoken agreement implicit in the thread title. Why flame when you can post your own unpopular opinions?

56 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

First of all: How in the name of 4chan did this not turn into an epic flame war,? I'm... impressed, guys! oO

Also: Corrupted Vor's monologue is great fun.

Because people is to busy saying their own unpopular opinion :P 

Another from me: Loot cave should be rotative and on different mission types, to ease the pain of playing Draco a trillion times.  

Loki is way too overvalued. He has nothing special, Saryn and Mirage can use decoys, Ash and Ivara can turn invisible, Ash can teleport and Mesa can jam enemy weapons. Also, when his invisibility is not an option (due to nulifiers and combas/scrambus or not enough energy) he dies even faster than Squi-shee herself

A majority of PvP players can't aim or think for themselves if their live depends on it, just spray in the general direction of the orange icon, while the game barely makes an effort in punishing for mistakes and actively aids those players with contrived nonsense like jacked up mobility with little to no penalty, stagger, abilities and weapons with high error tolerance.

I want the game to make me rethink decisions, whether or not this is a good idea, not give me 5 panic cop outs that can make the mistake irrelevant often involving single press abilities.

The jacked up mobility doesn't make the game fast pace, it grinds the entire thing to a slug pace and ends frequently with time limit unless one player/team is completely crushing the others.

Escaping is too easy.

Aim is optional.

Map Knowledge is optional. The map can be a giant, flat sumo ring and the general PvP tactic of mashing the space key like you get paid per stroke and ramming the barrel will still remain effective.

Most of the PvP maps that came with the Moon update are garbage (there might be a consensus with this).

Bullet Jump/No Stamina broke mobility balance. There's no reason to walk or sprint.

Nothing in Warframe is balanced, even ignoring weapon power creep.

Contrived nonsense from enemy + Contrived nonsense from players does not equate to balance. It's just seeing whoever can screws the other first. It makes the game stagnant as hell when a setup can make the problem irrelevant like Blind Mirage in Interception, Rhino that can tank Bursa shots while immobilizes them, a mirage blinding a Bursa and spamming Simulor shots. That goes for both PvE and PvP. I don't want more powerful tools that would eventually be held back by another contrived reason. Don't add more problems thinking it will fix another. Nullies probably wouldn't even exist if Shield Polarize just got a simple percentage cap. That said:

Mag's rework looks misguided.

I would rather have the old Slash Dash than the new one.

Snow Globes in Interceptions are not helpful at all.

Rhino is the Beats Headphone of Warframe.