The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draco is the salt to our Community

Flamingauss

Now everybody knows Draco is pretty much the bread and butter to this game at the moment, but jeeze I really can't wait for like an exp nerf or something because the amount of salt between Draco sun praisers and Conclave try-hards are really deluding the once great community that Warframe once was. I like to run a Draco every once in a while because its the fastest way i can get my syndicate point dailies out of the way if I'm in a hurry, but wow some of these people are like "This has to be done this way or you're a nub". Lets get back to players helping out players, instead of some random joining in your already in progress game and calling them a leech, or bringing that CoD/LoL childishness into conclave. I mean play how you want just don't ruin the fun for others.

Spoiler

Just have fun ya'll.

6 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

"Play with your friends & clan and stop complaining about random players"

"random" doesn't matter when they're toxic to everything around them, not to mention that new players can't find any help in recruit chat because of these people that supposedly have no effect on them whatsoever.

Just because they don't affect you doesn't mean they don't affect others. They are a problem. Draco is a problem. It needs to go. DE knows it. They just don't want to openly say it because it'll bring a lot of flak. I refuse to believe otherwise. They're saying SC 3.0 is going to diversify, but I guarantee one of the changes is simply going to be obliterating draco out of existence.

Edited by Stratego89

12 minutes ago, angias said:

Doing draco in solo?

14 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

And once again my answer to all these threads are "Play with your friends & clan and stop complaining about random players"

True to what these 2 says it. You can play solo or with friends that you can trust. You are not obligated to play with stranges.

Edited by Cebius

13 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Unless that a draco nerf is unlikely to happen since DE said they want to "vary/diversify it" but not destroy it.

And once again my answer to all these threads are "Play with your friends & clan and stop complaining about random players"

It's like ignoring problems of entire game and community. It's like saying "I know what problems game has but I don't care about game's future"

Of course, you can leave 'em and play and don't think and whatever. But some people simply can't stop thinking. This is why there are so many hot discussions.

I take my banshee everywhere... and I DGAF what anyone has to say about it ;)

That being said, i don't come across those players often. I think i've seen 1 in the last 6 months - Toxic people that is. Don't come across them when i Draco either :/

Edited by MillbrookWest

Stop playing with randoms. Draco isnt the problem. Whats with all these Draco threads? As long Forma exist. Draco should too. I like to quickly lvl & forma my weapons so I can jump right back into farming. Some ppl dont have alot of time to be taking 3 hours to lvl a weapon then another after forma. 

Warframe Needs Draco.

Instead of removing Draco. Add more variety & make it so Draco is at the bottom at that barrel. But you are missing the point. If Draco gets removed.

There Will Always Be The Next Best Way To Level.

Always.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Why dont you do what most leveled headed people do in game and go there in a pug group?  That way unless your hiding from any sort of effort most people just go in to have fun while leveling stuff. The pre-organized groups are the only ones you might hear the "your doing it wrong" comment... and are intensely boring tbh

Easy draco fix, spawn more manic, bailiff etc eximus that do not die so easily and who can kill the all level 0 including frame, no aura mod leechers with ease. Create a tenno power immune grineer (like a nulli just without the bubble) to spice things up and you get rid of most the leechers and it makes earning those high numbers of affinity a tad more challenging.     

Draco is not the salt, it's the table. Draco isn't the only Node where there's salt, there's some of that in ODD, in T4 void, pretty much everywhere can be a table for the salt, metaphorically. it's just that Draco is that one table by the window that everyone prefers.

we really need to draw up a written contract for Online Play, so that then people might know what they're getting into.

Well, to be honest, I hate Draco. The only reason I use it is because of how leveling and Forma works in this game. Stop resetting my gear to 0 when I use a Forma, and I'll stop using Draco. Until then I'll enjoy maxing my weapons with a single round, pain free, easy cheesy mode

23 minutes ago, Nesit1 said:

It's like ignoring problems of entire game and community. It's like saying "I know what problems game has but I don't care about game's future"

Of course, you can leave 'em and play and don't think and whatever. But some people simply can't stop thinking. This is why there are so many hot discussions.

Draco isn't a problem, it's rather the fact the whole rest of the game isn't rewarding regarding affinity.

54 minutes ago, Im_The_Real_Dirty_Dan said:

Now everybody knows Draco is pretty much the bread and butter to this game at the moment, but jeeze I really can't wait for like an exp nerf or something because the amount of salt between Draco sun praisers and Conclave try-hards are really deluding the once great community that Warframe once was. I like to run a Draco every once in a while because its the fastest way i can get my syndicate point dailies out of the way if I'm in a hurry, but wow some of these people are like "This has to be done this way or you're a nub". Lets get back to players helping out players, instead of some random joining in your already in progress game and calling them a leech, or bringing that CoD/LoL childishness into conclave. I mean play how you want just don't ruin the fun for others.

Reveal hidden contents

Just have fun ya'll.

Meh, just hot join and ignore them loud mouth-breathers.

I don't even look at chat when doing Draco like that.

Anyone that needs extensive communication for Draco, obviously did not queue up when brains were being handed out.

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Draco isn't a problem, it's rather the fact the whole rest of the game isn't rewarding regarding affinity.

I can get it why people get to Draco, but I can't get why people rush to level up those stuff. (I don't hate those people, I don't hate Draco-haters, I simply don't understand)

I got it, when you want to go raid/sortie with your fav. frame/weapon and somewhy it isn't 30 so you rush it.

But in common situation I just can't understand. I always get freshly formaed weapon and use second one for first mission. Then my formaed weapon can get 1-2 mods already and now it can do enough damage for any non-sortie/raid mission. What's problem? (no hate there, simply questioning). Of course it applies for mid-tier/god-tier weapons, but you don't forma mk1 weapons, right?

Hating leveling weapon = hating warframe's gameplay itself.