The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you hoping is in U19 that hasn't been mentioned ?

5 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Haha... HAHAHAHA suggesting I'd visit that cesspool? Really? Wow. Man you are clueless I tell you what. The toxic people are in the toxic place. You said you don't Draco- well there's why you don't see them. I've visited draco exactly 4 times in my entire warframe career and every experience was the same. The first time was to clear the node. The second time was to see if they'd gotten even worse like I'd been told they had. The other two times following that were to see if they were still bad- sure enough yep. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not happening. If you honestly don't draco why would you care so much about if something happens to it? Here's what I think. I think you do Draco. I think you're lying just for the sake of trying to make a fake point to defend it. I think you're in denial and you're one of them. Your "turn the game off" comment is typical behavior from them.

you still missed the point mfw. so sad. Well, im sorry its all too much for you to grasp. But theres a potato alert im gonna run. have fun complaining about a problem that wont go away with any solution you could concoct.

2 hours ago, PacSun said:

i believed DE already discussed the current state of Umbra (coming at a later time)

Umbra

The radio silence about Umbra has been deafening in the face of all your questions, but we have been tight-lipped for a reason. Much like the identity of the Tenno for the Second Dream quest, any discussion about Umbra will spoil the lore that will be introduced by upcoming updates. There is no definitive release date, but keep an eye (and an ear) out for more info as it comes out!

Quality of Life for Prime Warframes: being able to unequip prime accessories with a toggle button, being able to equip the default warframe skin, and allowing normal Warframe's to be upgraded into prime warframes (in return you get to keep catalysts and formas)

2 hours ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

If you get Inaros's Armor and Health maxed, Inaros can give Kubrows STUPID amounts of Health and Armor with the Mods that transfer some of your Armor and Health to your Kubrow, making them go down much, much less. Max out Bite and get yourself an Omega Kubrow, and the dang thing just will not die up until stupidly high T4 missions come into play.

I was more implying of the costs of maintaining it, but meh.

A non-$&*&*#(%& resource sink that actually makes sense for hoarders/veteran players and does not look like a scam (*cough neural, orokin and neurode bps cough*)

Perhaps an ability to upgrade foundry by 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50% similar to doggies incubator for a price (potential resource sink).

Perhaps an ability to switch Polarized slots however i see fit at any given time, without the need to reforma it over and over again.

Perhaps an ability to "infuse" some quality of life mods/augments into weapons/abilities for a price (could be a long term goal or a resource sink)

A huge improvement for Focus system in general.

An improvement to sorties. 

An improvement to Raids/Trials and useless Arcanes. Reward people who have been doing them all this time? Make ALL arcanes actually somewhat usable, give opportunity to "fuse" Bad arcanes into warframes/Operator to add a little resist values or smtn ? 

In general i want something endgame, which does not look stupid at a first glance and won't get abandoned for half a year+ like EVERYTHING ELSE IN THIS GAME.  

Not that any of that matters, since Devs don't read forums anyway besides community Managers :/ 

1 hour ago, Jamescell said:

Quality of Life for Prime Warframes: being able to unequip prime accessories with a toggle button, being able to equip the default warframe skin, and allowing normal Warframe's to be upgraded into prime warframes (in return you get to keep catalysts and formas)

So that means Excalibur prime....muahahahhaahahhahaha!!!!

5 hours ago, (PS4)iBoiz said:

Improved dojo/liset decorations, ie be able to move stuff without deleting and rebuilding, be able to manually select number/max all resources contributions with 1 button press etc

5 hours ago, KillingDyl said:

Enemy and mod rebalance (e.g. removal of mandatory damage mods and integrating them into weapon level up)

5 hours ago, Genitive said:

Revamped enemy scaling.

Also AkVasto Prime & Banshee Prime (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Door 2.0 that does open when players are playing as client

Door 2.0 that does not grab players into the wall

Revive 2.0 that does not cause clients to get stuck after reviving (or at least an variant of /unstuck that can get us out of this

A polygon(?) update of some sort that "smooths" map geometry so that warframes do not get hooked when running past corners/ impeded by small details while scaling up walls.

7 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

Haha... HAHAHAHA suggesting I'd visit that cesspool? Really? Wow. Man you are clueless I tell you what. The toxic people are in the toxic place. You said you don't Draco- well there's why you don't see them. I've visited draco exactly 4 times in my entire warframe career and every experience was the same. The first time was to clear the node. The second time was to see if they'd gotten even worse like I'd been told they had. The other two times following that were to see if they were still bad- sure enough yep. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not happening. If you honestly don't draco why would you care so much about if something happens to it? Here's what I think. I think you do Draco. I think you're lying just for the sake of trying to make a fake point to defend it. I think you're in denial and you're one of them. Your "turn the game off" comment is typical behavior from them.

I Draco & there's nothing wrong with it . This is a repetitive grindful game , people find ways to cope. 

I mean being a hipster is fine to . It's a game play how you want 

A Tenno Lab based upgrade of the Strun or a High end worthy assault shotgun. ... At least a skin for the strun and strun wraith.

A Kama and whip melee weapon.

A slash heavy bow that isn't the Dread.

Lotus emerging as a seperate syndicate and offering generic pve syndicate mods for all weapon types(can't be paired with other syndicate mods).

A *good* Frost or Ash deluxe skin.

36 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

A Tenno Lab based upgrade of the Strun or a High end worthy assault shotgun. ... At least a skin for the strun and strun wraith.

A Kama and whip melee weapon.

A slash heavy bow that isn't the Dread.

Lotus emerging as a seperate syndicate and offering generic pve syndicate mods for all weapon types(can't be paired with other syndicate mods).

A *good* Frost or Ash deluxe skin.

Kama and chains at the bottom. I always thought we needed this classic ninja weapon....

And Assassin's Creed Ash with a longbow Paris, and Legendary Knight Frost with a Simulor/Lex Deluxe +9001

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

The kama is a machete-> is a scythe

dark dagger default stance polarity is unairu (") -> default stance is naramon (-)

tonkor self damage is capped at 50 hitpoints-> self damage is capped at 50% max health (also applies to all other explosives, including 0 self-damage cap such as synoid explosion (the continuous vacuum singularity does not self-damage for the simulor's case), quanta and sonicor)

forma bp takes 24 hours to craft -> takes 6 hours to craft

orokin moon spy vault C simon says puzzle takes 1 second to play song-> slowed down and takes 4 seconds to play song (it goes way too fast to do reliably)

Equinox drops from Tyl Regor bossfight on Uranus->Equinox drops from Vay Hek bossfight on Earth

Hydroid drops from Vay Hek bossfight on Earth->Hydroid drops from Tyl Regor bossfight on Uranus (just a switch of drops that has annoyed everyone)

new quest to introduce player to syndicates

there is now always a mutalist alad v coordinate invasion reward in every infested invasion.

rampart damage nerfed/proper ammo system implemented so they can no longer infinitely pin down solo players

buying an orokin catalsyt/reactor in the arsenal and then immediately using it in the arsenal no longer resets mod changes (to other gear) made previously

decreased load times for Moon spy node - Pavlov, Earth (also no more "connection to host lost")

t1-t3 interception-> now exists

melee charge attacks are now executed by blocking and holding e instead of just holding e. (aiming downsights and holding e will immediately begin the charge, note that the initial swing has been removed)

the shield +sword weapons now have 100% damage block when blocking cause they're shields

fire procs can have their duration reduced by dodge rolling

bleed procs can have their damage increased by movement- ragdolling an enemy can and will totally increase the bleed damage based on distance travelled

Saryn Miasma now causes all of Saryn's Dots to immediately deal their remaining damage immediately (it's a 100 cost ability and it's garbage IMO which is why)

Trinity energy vampire now scales with duration the same way saryn's dots scale. Base energy restored increased. The visual pulses now properly scale in size to match the actual range of the ability.

mesa ballistic battery initial cast is now a onehanded action

Zephyr's tailwind now uses the 2x, 4x combo system. Dive bomb has been merged into tailwind when aimed downwards. Some new ability has replaced Zephyrs 2.

Atlas's rumblers are no longer deleted if they walk into a nullifier, but can be deleted if Atlas himself walks into a nullifier

Nezha's divine spears retracting no longer interrupts reload animations

Banshee's silence now causes targets affected to drop their guns and cover their ears with their hands, disarming them. sonic boom has not been changed, just reminding everyone it's an aoe knockback and their is some synergy now..

pull effects (such as Mag's pull, Valkyr's ripline and Mio's charge attack) now pull targets the same way Inaros pulls targets (aka no more ragdoll when you want to melee)

players passively regen a small amount of health and energy while out of combat (small amount, similar to archwing).

aura mods have been rebalanced and 99% of aura mods no longer use naramon (-) polarity.  Physique has been reworked to not be +18 health garbage.

Wukong primal fury-> base range increased, is now longer than orthos prime and can grow/scale way longer with combo

sargas ruk bossfight now has tips from the lotus on how to win if damage has not been dealt within 5 minutes.

Sargas ruk bossfight now always has a weakspot after every attack

lech kril bossfight now has tips from the lotus on how to win if damage has not been dealt within 5 minutes.

lech kril bossfight now always does the freeze attack after 5 consecutive non-freeze attacks.

Jordas golem's health pool has been reduced to help noobs

all sorties can no longer drop nezha parts as part of the rewards pool, instead, a nezha part are now guaranteed to drop from successfully completing a sortie3 assassinate mission, Nezha parts are no longer tradeable. A sortie bossfight is now guaranteed within at least 3 days of no bossfights (meaning you can never go 3 days without being given the option to farm nezha).

new quest to introduce players to relays

new quest to introduce players to simaris, and codex scanning

you can now replay quests by buying quest replays for ducats from baro kiteer, you can also re-acquire quest rewards for doing so.

Telos Boltor accuracy is 25 ->accuracy is 45

Zhuge is MR 0->is MR 4 (I have no idea how the MR is balanced, but I believe a top tier gun should not be mr 0)

Concealed explosive, thunderbolt and combustion beam now have enemy % max health scalings (similar to acid shells/vulcan blitz)

energy channel mod now improves base damage and can scale with mods (aka no longer garbage)

non-rare IPS mods have been brought up to par with rare IPS mods, so they have equal efficiency compared to the rares, but lower max energy drain. the mod also now scale off damage the same way elemental damage mods do.

raw status mods give up to 15% status->give up to 75% status.

you can now move the square minimap on the top left of the screen to any position on the HUD from the options menu

The berserker mod tool tip now specifically states that it stacks, up to 75% bonus attackspeed

melee weapons now display their weapon range as stat

stealth ai has been improved to be more fair- enemies will no longer clump up and then never leave chokepoints.

instead of a hefty sacrifice, players can do "syndicate tests" to rank up as an alternative, these tests are similar to mastery tests and are unique for each syndicate.

void keys have been removed from the drop tables of t1 void missions (and from rotation C of any derelict mission)

forma drop rates have been adjusted- higher towers (such as t4) have reduced forma drop rates, low towers (such as t1) have increased forma drop rates.

neural sensors can now also drop from pluto, and pluto's other resources have been changed so it is no longer literally a carbon clone of Phobos resource drops.

after defeating vor, players will have the option menu "unlock" and allow players to mute vor (and corrupted form) from the audio section of the options menu.

Corrupted vor has been buffed and given soft damage reduction caps (damage exceeding a certain % of his max health bar now reduces damage by a %). He also does like 5% more damage.

Valkyr Hysteria now applies the backlash damage regardless of enemies still standing, lifestealing/any other form of healing at full health will reduce the backlash damage. backlash damage stored reduced to 10% from 30% and lifesteal increased to up to 100%. the backlash damage stored text will turn red if the damage stored is lethal damage as a QoL.

new enemy units that have the ability to cleanse cc for themselves and their allies have been added (possibly an eximus effect)

destroying a sapping osprey will destroy/detonate the mines he layed down earlier. sapping ospreys now have a cap on deployable mines (like 5).

bursa attackspeed reduced by 30%.

all snipers now have a very strong innate punchthrough that goes through nullifiers

the market has been cleaned up and a bunch of noobtrap plat for resource/plat for credit can no longer be acquired.

fixed all clipping issues with syandanas and holstered weapons.

further fixed eradicated clipping issues with the tail end of banshee soprana skin's skirt (like, it uses the exact same physics that the tail end of saryn prime uses)

oberon's renewal no longer turns off because targets are fully healed (or only when the augment pheonix renewal is equipped)

Hydroid's tempest barrage explosions use the same targeting mechanism as ember's world on fire explosions

holding the 1 button down as Ember allows you to charge the fireball, increasing the damage explosion radius, and draining additional energy the longer it's held down. The fireball is stored in her hand, and get's visually bigger and after 2 seconds of charging is guaranteed to fire proc+blast proc enemies hit. I don't understand balance so I'm letting the charge cap at 10 seconds for 10x additional power/radius.

new mod! "leap" warframe mod. Effect:gain an additional aerial jump. 4-9 drain, each rank increases aerial jumps by 1, for up to 5 extra air jumps. Could possibly be allowed in conclave, but it may be broken in PvP so I dunno. I don't play conclave but I do know a lot of parkour mods exist there.

Edited by Obviousclone
clarity