Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop Part 2: ...& more Warframe Changes.

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, DeltaRED said:

+ its currently the one of the ugliest warframes in game ,so they also need to give her a proper look ... a skin

Nobody cares if she is ugly, she looks the best to me.

But that's besides the point, her kit is outdated af and I'm tired to DE just tuning us Zephyr players out

Just now, (PS4)abb12355 said:

Nobody cares if she is ugly, she looks the best to me.

But that's besides the point, her kit is outdated af and I'm tired to DE just tuning us Zephyr players out

Again, they are going through the frames, give em time jeez.

2 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

To be honest, you really NEED blessing if you are outside. Why? because there are enemies flying around which do massive damage and you cant kill them. Yes i mean this ugly minions which the Golem is firing around. You are literally attacked by an unstoppable projectile which is following you whatever you do. And sooner or earlier it will hit you. Such things have to be nerfed before taking the only protection against it from the players. My Opinion!

Except they're not unstoppable because you can kill them.

3 minutes ago, Optimalzelda said:

I for one and quite glad for this blessing nerf.  Made Trin a very OP support and just a crutch for people who want everything to be easy.  Hopefull this will make more Oberons and Equinoxs pop up. :D

I can't wait to have to rely on Oberon to heal me. I'm really gonna love having to wait a good 3 years for his healing orb to reach me. 

7 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

hum, ok, so..if I image that in my head, and then-

Ok, got it. thanks

To be honest, that is still very long

It's not that big actually. This is Intercep T4, same map as Void Defeses. From the door to the cryopod/B spot, it's 53m away.

Spoiler

r6rpJ6i.jpg

Edited by -GV--Mazzuco

Chroma still needs a proper passive. Equinox's powers are also decided by her coloration (she's just lucky enough to be able to change them at will in-game) and yet she still has a passive Equilibrium effect. If you're not gonna let us change our elements at will in game, then at least give him a proper passive too.

Just now, Optimalzelda said:

Heh tis called patience and no instant gratification. :V

There's no room for patience while i'm in the middle of a gunfight. You want me to yell at the enemy "Hey wait a sec stop shooting! I gotta wait on the Oberons orb to get to me before you guys fill me full of lead!"

7 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

To be honest, you really NEED blessing if you are outside. Why? because there are enemies flying around which do massive damage and you cant kill them. Yes i mean this ugly minions which the Golem is firing around. You are literally attacked by an unstoppable projectile which is following you whatever you do. And sooner or earlier it will hit you. Such things have to be nerfed before taking the only protection against it from the players. My Opinion!

With the support archwing releasing soon, you don't need blessing on the outside.

Also, I'm not sure why you can't kill them, but I easily can.

1 minute ago, -Mr.Meeseeks- said:

There's no room for patience while i'm in the middle of a gunfight. You want me to yell at the enemy "Hey wait a sec stop shooting! I gotta wait on the Oberons orb to get to me before you guys fill me full of lead!"

Then keep moving or take cover? XD Derp

Excalibur - the changes made to EB is quite welcomed. It makes him less of a Fluctus bot/turret and more of a CQC frame that he is supposed to be. The only thing I dislike is the energy cost of the mini-RB. It has tiny range and doesn't open the enemies to finishers.

Mirage - It always bugged me how her blind isn't affected by LoS like RB is. So, this change makes it consistent and slightly removes the cheesy aspect of it.

Trinity - The range limitation and the new damage mitigation formula makes Blessing a little bit more tactical and less brain-dead.

Overall, I quite like the new changes to these frames. It makes them less cheesy and ridiculous. I can't comment on the Valkyr change since I rarely use her.

2 minutes ago, DeltaRED said:

In the end ,Its all about looks ,as game functionality is sh*t ,and thats what this game is, a good looking yet unfunctional ,and with this nerf its gona get even wrose ...

I think you would agree to see a deluxe skin for your frame?

lol I guess, there's no problem with a deluxe skin

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Trinity Changes
Blessing:
Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average(Tenno Health%)).

Did you remove self damage blessing? i hope so

i like this one too :

And don't forget to check some enemies broken damage (angstrum comba / bursa / corpus tech / osprey / napalm / scorch etc etc) at the same time. 

Another thing, lots of abilities need faster animations (oberon heal ie) without having to use natural talent and some abilities should get the saryn 3rd one treatment, we should be able to refresh them (volt speed / rhino roar / valkyr warcry ). If you're going to tone down some frames, don't forget to give a little something to those in need :-)

11 minutes ago, NabiCho said:

Excalibur - the changes made to EB is quite welcomed. It makes him less of a Fluctus bot/turret and more of a CQC frame that he is supposed to be. The only thing I dislike is the energy cost of the mini-RB. It has tiny range and doesn't open the enemies to finishers.

Mirage - It always bugged me how her blind isn't affected by LoS like RB is. So, this change makes it consistent and slightly removes the cheesy aspect of it.

Trinity - The range limitation and the new damage mitigation formula makes Blessing a little bit more tactical and less brain-dead.

Overall, I quite like the new changes to these frames. It makes them less cheesy and ridiculous. I can't comment on the Valkyr change since I rarely use her.

Coming from somebody who mains a Valkyr, the changes don't really bother me. It should make it more challenging and fun as a Valkyr. I don't see why people complain only to say their invulnerability cheese power is nerfed.

Don't get why people riff on Warcry either. Paralysis could be better, and while Ripline's fun to use on enemies, its actual practical uses are... Mediocre at best. I could see it being a good spot for one of the four-use abilities that are recently being sent around, like Vauban and Ivara. Let's be honest, what use is there for Ripline other than trolling, useless entertainment, transporting that annoying AFK'er, or being Spiderman?

Anyway, coming from a U7 Master vet, I can say these changes don't bother me, it just adds challenge and makes you actually think strategically on how and when to use these abilities. The only thing I disagree with is the energy use on Excal's mini RB in his EB.

I swear people complain for the sake of complaining, since only their cheese tactics were the things actually nerfed. The abilities themselves have only moved /sideways./ Neither a nerf nor a buff. Just balanced to make players think. Except Prism. That damage buff sounds beautiful.

I do have to say though, not to sound like a broken record to everyone else, that I agree the enemy scaling is a reason why these cheese tactics exist and why people take so... Erhm. Passionately to these so-called "nerfs."

Edited by WingedCrusade

2 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

Coming from somebody who mains a Valkyr, the changes don't really bother me. It should make it more challenging and fun as a Valkyr. I don't see why people complain only to say their invulnerability cheese power is nerfed.

Don't get why people riff on Warcry either. Paralysis could be better, and while Ripline's fun to use on enemies, its actual practical uses are... Mediocre at best. I could see it being a good spot for one of the four-use abilities that are recently being sent around, like Vauban and Ivara. Let's be honest, what use is there for Ripline other than trolling, useless entertainment, transporting that annoying AFK'er, or being Spiderman?

It just makes no sense to me having a slow on Warcry, yet it can't be recasted. There should be something else there or I'd rather have it removed entirely than keeping it on.

I always thought Ripline could just be changed to a ranged slash strike power where she grows her energy claws out.

Paralysis should have more range and draw aggro.