Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Civil War

(XBOX)Rey Za BurreI

Figure it's best to wait.  Sooner or later one side will become obviously wrong, like they did in the movie when Cap's went all "We are still the best judges of what should be done, so now I'm gonna beat up 100 German cops trying to bring down a guy they reasonably think is psycho terrorist."

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

Choose your side. Team Nerf v Team Meta

Who will survive?

civil_war_by_emagnolo-da08g9a.png

IN THEATERS MAY 28, 2016

The list of frames on each side are a bit wrong. But the pic made me lose my salt by a lot and filled me with warm gooey marshmallows instead.

Nyx solos..........i mean, techically she should be able to just shut down, or take control over the other warframes. Mind control is some scary stuff yo.

Thou nova could be a challenge since she could just turn every1 in to cloud of molecules

There is not Civil War here.

90% are supporting the Nerf and calling this a "Rework"

10% are not happy with Nerf and just dont say anything.

Is a massacre.

Remember when people makes a complaint after a bad Nerf. No, i know you dont.

Because that was the first or second (i guess) generation of Warframe community.

The thing is, this game makes changes, not all changes are good (because DE is not perfect). But we are not obliged to accept without complaint.

If we dont talk, who will do it?

15 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Is a massacre.

Because that was the first or second (i guess) generation of Warframe community.

The thing is, this game makes changes, not all changes are good (because DE is not perfect). But we are not obliged to accept without complaint.

Those numbers tho....(hint, you got them backwards, search is your friend).

5 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

Those numbers tho....(hint, you got them backwards, search is your friend).

Maybe is 80 20.

If im wrong with numbers. Change that. Still im angry with all nerfs.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

53 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

numbers will talk.
% of picked frames,
% of failures when given frame is picked.
level at which failure rate skyrockets.
Amount of accounts that cease activity.
average plat value of arcanes traded (ye, this one is far fetched)
or you really think proxy retribution was reintroduced just for fluff, and sortie mission selection was left to rng at this crucial moment?

And above all, while forums community is huge, vibrant and very active... How many players are out there who don't have forum acc, or even don't read it?
And, you know, they want a good game too. And some of them may be actually paying customers.

and don't pick numbers outta the hat like magician, lt looks bad. Like, embarrassing bad.

While I don't really understand some changes that took place (like EB miniblind cost), I actually support those changes (for now), because they indicate more decisive actions to follow up. Possibly making game bit (a lot) better in result.
If all that would end up as nerfs for nerfs sake... Well, I still have pitchfork and some torches lying around.

In u19 we shall trust.

As for thread itself: both can evaporate, as long as I'll be able to take my chroma or trinity and some painful looking tool on a rampage ans survive till rotation c.

Edited by 5HV3N

47 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Is a massacre.

Where the Hell are you getting those numbers?

Sure, the nerf herders are more vocal because they have gotten a taste of their beloved nerfs, but you only need to read the first 15 or so pages of the 18.13 thread and Rebecca's damage contro... I mean update thread to know that most people (accounts) feel a little betrayed by this update. And they deserve to be. DE basically gave us 0 warning that they were going to throw out nuclear nerfs this update (they only did warn us 24 hours before), and it is blatantly obvious that they did little to no research into their OWN &@$!!& GAME to realize how much more work would be required to balance the game after the nerfs. Now, they have to balance every enemy in the game AGAIN around the idea that trin isn't a thing anymore (which was a stupid thing to balance around anyways. Not all squads have a trinity, contrary to popular belief). So yeah. Not looking good, no matter how much of a positive spin people put on it.

On topic in the off topic thread, this "war" is DEFINITELY NOT civil. But that's what happens on Internet forums, when you don't have to worry about the opposing party finding you and decking you in the teeth.

3 hours ago, Nitresco said:

Which side is supposed to be Team Nerf? I see both non-meta frames and nerfed frames on both sides.

Did you just grab a random image off of google images or something?

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

My thoughts exactly. 

White themed Primes frames on one side, Dark themed Primes on the other.

Just that.