The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

[DE]Steve

17 hours ago, LordMazulia said:

No need to complain about it unless it doesn't come out this week.

Even then we still shouldn't complain about it. It will get here when it gets here. If we need to wait another week then that is fine. It just means we get a less buggy update : )

Edited by williamsos10

4 hours ago, LordMazulia said:

I think some people are simply being a little too impatient. Lunaro isn't even 2 weeks old yet, and they did say a couple of weeks. Hopefully the next update will take place this week, which if they do, will still be in June. No need to complain about it unless it doesn't come out this week.

Personally, I'm hoping it does come out next week when it's still June. However, I suppose it can wait if they need to improve some stuff; I honestly would be happy to wait if they showed off some Kavat gameplay.

Edited by YellowVolt

So far I am LOVING Lunaro. I finally FINALLY got the 2 skins I wanted (Lex and Nikana... I don't use Primaries), so now I am fully prepared for whatever happens! Of course, more Lunaro because it is too damn fun!! Also loving the fact still that it's taking awhile to release each content, helps prepare for when it's released, so I'm glad you're not rushing at it.

Keep at it guys, you're doing a great job at it! :D For now... More Lunaro because WHY not?! :P

3 hours ago, I-JUST-EAT-YOU said:

I dont mind the separate updates but I'd like the update numbers back i.e update 18.15 lunaro, 18.16 then 19 the war within

Agreed, the Lunaro # designation both irritates me and throws me off. Also getting increasigly tired of the new mission end tones, it just doesn't fit in with PvE in my eyes.

18 hours ago, LordMazulia said:

I think some people are simply being a little too impatient. Lunaro isn't even 2 weeks old yet, and they did say a couple of weeks. Hopefully the next update will take place this week, which if they do, will still be in June. No need to complain about it unless it doesn't come out this week.

Wow and it feels like a month since lunare came up :O

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:16 PM, BulletsforTeeth said:

Agreed, the Lunaro # designation both irritates me and throws me off. Also getting increasigly tired of the new mission end tones, it just doesn't fit in with PvE in my eyes.

Personally, I like it.

Anyway, given DE has started to update the teaser hub again, I think we're looking at a deployment of Part 2 near TennoCon.  Either the week of, or the Tuesday after (TennoCon is on a Saturday for those not keeping track).  If we get another update to the hub tomorrow, we'll probably have an early-mid July release, with Part 3 coming late July, early August.

Maybe.  Pure speculation on my end.

2 hours ago, Nerdsoft said:

Ooh, I wonder if the Navigation system is being reworked to facilitate interstellar travel? Exciting times!

This assumes the Corpus have finished the repairs to the Outer Terminus Solar Rail, which allows extrasolar travel. 

3 hours ago, UltimateGrr said:

This assumes the Corpus have finished the repairs to the Outer Terminus Solar Rail, which allows extrasolar travel. 

Well, considering the Sentients are returning, and there's mention of them in the Tau system, it kind of seems like the logical progression of the story to me.

Edited by Nerdsoft

Hopefully Specters of the rail comes this week ... probably not but i am trying to be positive. I need digital kittens in my life. (and that new void thing that they have going on is interesting, i have not run in the void since that got announced so i have some projections)

But take the time you need (do not abuse tho ... but take the time its needed).

4 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Hopefully Specters of the rail comes this week ... probably not but i am trying to be positive. I need digital kittens in my life. (and that new void thing that they have going on is interesting, i have not run in the void since that got announced so i have some projections)

But take the time you need (do not abuse tho ... but take the time its needed).

One or the panels for Specters of the Rail on the hype site revealed last tuesday ( I think.) and there hasn't been another yet. I'd say we've got, IF (a big if) we're lucky, another week but it will most likely be another 2 weeks. at this point they should just combine Parts 2 and 3. I don't wanna wait until August for The War Within.

Just now, Nyrakav said:

One or the panels for Specters of the Rail on the hype site revealed last tuesday ( I think.) and there hasn't been another yet. I'd say we've got, IF (a big if) we're lucky, another week but it will most likely be another 2 weeks. at this point they should just combine Parts 2 and 3. I don't wanna wait until August for The War Within.

I noticed it ... its the archwing stuff, but honestly i do not care that much about that mode as i care about digital kittens and the void projections thing. but hopefully they forgot to update the page ... or maybe they will combine 2 and 3 because they are busy with the tennocon thing.

48 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

I noticed it ... its the archwing stuff, but honestly i do not care that much about that mode as i care about digital kittens and the void projections thing. but hopefully they forgot to update the page ... or maybe they will combine 2 and 3 because they are busy with the tennocon thing.

just checked, it was revealed Thursday of last week. but still, within the next 2 weeks.