Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

[DE]Steve

Let's be honest regarding Specters of the Rail's release times.

Speaking Literally: From what Steve said, Specters should have been released yesterday, June 28th.

Speaking Hopefully: Lunaro was released June 14th. The first 'box' from the "hype site" came up on the 24th, last Thursday, out of three. Lunaro's only box came up when it was actually released as an update. If there's a pattern, we can guess that tomorrow, June 30th, we'll get the second box on The Path. After that, the third box will come with the actual update, which we can hope to see next Tuesday, July 5th, but possibly July 1st if DE is near completion.

Speaking Realistically: On June 30th we should see the second box be revealed, then get the third box and update anywhere from July 5th to July 8th. Any later than that and they'll be WAY behind on The War Within, which is planned to be released on and during Tennocon, which starts July 9th.

....Any later than that and they'll be WAY behind on The War Within, which is planned to be released on and during Tennocon, which starts July 9th. ....

Or they just release the Specters of the Rails for Tenno con and present another trailer for The War Within...

On 6/28/2016 at 10:55 PM, LegionCynex said:

I whuold only assume the Taul System whuold be "end-game" all things considering

Yeah, Tau system (presumably Tau Ceti) would be logical, although given how dangerous just a couple of Sentients can be, it might be pretty hard to take on a whole system of them. Then again, those might just be their elite troops.

30 minutes ago, Nerdsoft said:

Yeah, Tau system (presumably Tau Ceti)

Naw. Mag Prime's codex entry describes a blue star. Assuming that the entry takes place in the Tau system (and not some unknown third system), Tau Ceti's out of the running, since it's a white star.

The "Tau" designation indicates the star's index in a constellation (as viewed from Earth). Tau, being the 19th letter, indicates that "the Tau system" is the 19th star in some constellation. But we don't know which constellation, so it's kinda like saying "Bob's house" when you don't know Bob's last name.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

any updates on when lunaro's coming to console i know you guys said end of June/ early July but its end of June now and still no news hopefully its ready for cert soon but if not we are gonna be in for a long wait for part 2 and 3 of update 19.

Are you really anxious for Lunaro or just for a general update on ps4?

Because I can't stand any more Lunaro from viewing videos alone.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

Are you really anxious for Lunaro or just for a general update on ps4?

Because I can't stand any more Lunaro from viewing videos alone.

lunaro really i love the conclave and really would like more content for it plus our lunaro has the second half of the reworks we missed out on like mesas peacemaker scaling with secondary weapon mods.

Yey, update site added the second note to Specters of DErail.

At this rate, we are precisely 2 weeks away from it. Unless [DE] decides to further delay it.

Seriously DE. Have you at any momment considered that unlike 2nd Dream, this update may not be able to cut it due to the whole dissatisfaction caused by the non stop delay coupled with a lot of updates that either weren't required or were a lackluster. I have a feeling that you guys are assuming this update will "fix everything" in concern to how you are being viewed atm by your own user base, but you are not considering how much you are pushing that same user base against a wall of "wait because you can't do anything about it". 

Edited by Duduminador

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 10:30 PM, Nerdsoft said:

Yeah, Tau system (presumably Tau Ceti) would be logical, although given how dangerous just a couple of Sentients can be, it might be pretty hard to take on a whole system of them. Then again, those might just be their elite troops.

Pretty sure Tau is the first settled system after the Origin System, but isn't the last system the Orokin settled, so there is a lot more room to grow.

2 hours ago, Hydrostat said:

Hey, uh, is there a specified release date for specters of the rail? Just wanting cats, and a new starmap, cant wait...

I JUST WANT CAAAAATTTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Specific release date? Nope. But as evidence from the reveals of the tease site. It should release before Tennocon. Probably July 5th - 7th