Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When was the last time stalker killed you and how ?

(PSN)SNAKE0757

Quite a while back when the new stalker was not a thing. Good old arrow in the back out of nowhere and a bleed proc that dealt 200 damage per tick.

Back then it was a glass-canon duel. I oneshot him with my marelok and he "oneshot" me with his bs bleeding proc after he died.

For me, it was the last time he showed up.. Maybe 2 months ago? I was in the void doin some solo farming, decided I'd give Vauban a whirl as he'd recently got his new powers. So I'm up in a room breakin some containers, grabbing my loot. Then, Stalker! I started fighting him, and was doing fairly well.. Until I got caught between him and a Void turret. Vauban's so squishy, I had to act and take down the turret as it was the path of least resistance. I turn around, pop it, turn back around to try and gtfo.. And he's in my face with War. GG.

Recently, in a low-level Void Capture.

I was using Zephyr and Secura Penta + Angstrum.

He was stuck in water, and with his ability to teleport his target to him...

He showed up again a little while later. Unfortunately for him, I was a Sancti Tigris wielding Chroma...

Running solo T1 missions with my pure fire + corrosive damage Ember Prime. Needless to say with sustained damage weapons like ignis and atomos, my only 2 damage types got old pretty quickly. Couldn't do enough damage to kill him and to make matters worse he got stuck in a water feature and kept teleporting me back to him so I couldn't just extract.  

Bastard showed up during 2 more runs so I extracted before he could trap me.

Multiple times now, I've run a mission with nothing but a low-rank melee weapon (Using only one weapon means all weapon EXP goes to that weapon), and Shadow stalker shows up.

I try to fight, but every time it goes:

• try melee-ing him.
  • get out-dps-ed, retreat and heal up before he kills me.
  • Try using slide-attacks to avoid his damage
  • It takes forever, but it is slowly whittling him down, while keeping myself alive.
  • Stalker suddenly kills me in one sword swing. (I guess he can crit or something).
  • I sigh, revive, continue with the mission.

kind of annoying...

last time i was killed by him was 4 months ago, was ranking low level gear in a t1 surv, so i do as much damage as possible with all the damage types i had until he was immune to everything i had atm, the fight last another 10 mins, was focusing on life support while doing some damage to stalker, but all of a sudden he starts teleporting me to him and i couldnt leave a 30 meter range of him with being teleported again, i died more from the lack of oxygen than damage from him

1 hour ago, Troll_Logic said:

Last time I died from stalker I was in a public game with some low level idiot. Syndicate attacks so the lights blink.  He runs off because, like so many other players, he thinks the every game is actually a race to extract.  Lights blink again so I think he killed them.  A minutes later BAM!  I'm dead.  The second blinking lights were the stalker targeting him and of course he didn't say anything.

I lol at this ^^ It might have been me some time ago...

1 hour ago, JeyZet said:

Yesterday, moon spionage. He spawned while i was in a spionage room and i paniced and hit a laser, tried to get to the console but he killed me xD

lol, real emotion !! ^^

The last time it was with the old stalker, man I hated that dude so much. I could never escape him and when I tried to run towards the exit or hiding place to regenerate my shield there was always something going on that got me killed. But the yesterday I went tie on tie with him in Sabotage III. I thought I could beat him like when he appeard right after the second dream quest and this time it wasn't a coincidence. 

Doing a solo 'full-forma-gear' run in the void. (this was pre mastery update)
bugger seems to always spawn when you have garbage builds equipped, aka low conclave.

Last time was yesterday, i was in t4 Interception, solo, and he appeared at the first round. No big deal, i wait for him to appear, marked him and started shooting at him with my synoid simulor. So far so good,  he is at around 20% i switch to Lex to finish him, hit him, he goes "hurr durr, tenno, you got me, i hate you"  and AFTER  that while he is sitting on his knees, 2 waves (similiar to EB waves) goes from him and right into my face. The second one finished me off >.<

I was speeding capture missions in the void and he pops out of nowhere to stop my speed run.  Wasn't in the mood so I kept running and he kept warping me back.  

I turned that into a yoyo game and kept running from him since he pissed on my speed run.  I Must of warped 30-40 times before a bombard knocked me down and stalker melee me.

Do wish DE would get rid of that yoyo thing with the stalker.  He ain't even worth fighting anymore.