Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 1

[DE]Rebecca

I'm not fond of the current 3v3 matchups.  Ever since the change I've been having a frustrating time losing 2-12.

Honestly I think the check system needs a look at.  Also there's nothing stopping a player on the other team from check spamming the person trying to be goalie.  Been in multiple games where this has happen and my teammate complains that a person is just doing that to him/her.

Would be great to have the ability to punish check spam.  Possibly a charged swing to knock back spammers with iFrames to stop the knockdown from happening to them.  Also wouldn't be abusable if it slows your movement to a walk.

Another thing that annoys me specifically is when you're shooting and there is a teammate standing right behind you.  Quite a few times I got confused by suddenly giving the ball to the guy behind.

1. disable Conclave + Lunaro

2. disable/erase checking/knockdown OR add block

3. pass play needs to be faster (the indicator icon appearing)

4. add dedicated Servers 

5. implement matchmaking, that no match starts until teams are even

6. add higher rewards (1000 conclave pts for a win | 400 pts for loss | and/or the same common mods over & over again is way too less to be worth to play these modes)

7. check the input/ideas from the players

8. reactivate Conclave + Lunaro

9. wait for feetback from comm again

10. good luck

Edited by enivanfamilia

do u mind fixing the bug where if u are about to score the goal it bounces off even thou that was an enemies goal and a bug where when i launched teh ball in front of me i some hwo passed it to my teammate behind me and also a bug where enemy takes a ball when ive already laucnehd the ball but the enemy is 5 meters behind me so he has stretchy arm or something?? 

P.S. also try to simplify the team colours and add a score tab for u to understand which players are within ur team

Edited by CroFreeRunner

Not sure if you did it intentionally but the movement changes you implemented to Lunaro to slow Tenno down, have transferred to the main game as well ie you've stuffed up movement in the entire game rather than simply altering it for Lunaro. Might wanna look at that.

Lunaro has been changed to 3v3 match sizes! This change from 4v4 to 3v3 is based on current pacing and controls - it will significantly help the chaos. Please note our list of feedback from you all is amazing and we'll be making changes over the next few days to address your top areas. Thank you SO much for playing LUNARO!

The Moment when you implement a new game-mode... and then realize you made the playing field too small. XD

Lunaro feels great, ty too for this new mode. But hopefully you will add or fix arenas for 4v4 matches...