Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is how you defeat Kela de Thaym

(PSN)Ojunior519

Hi fellow Warframe players! My name is Orville Scott and I made a video on how to defeat Kela de Thaym, and it's explained in under four minutes!

If you don't like the video then at least watch the Rathuum montage that I put out. 

Also if I did something wrong in my tutorial or if you have extra information that can be shared to the players, then please let me know!

bring mesa and all you have to ever worry about is the airstrike phases (the real fight lasts for about 1/2 second for each phase, i solo her frequently like this, withough any problems.

If we are talking about sortie lvl100 Kela, just add a Limbo so both frames are invincible while wrecking her sorry shoulderpieces.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

53 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

If we are talking about sortie lvl100 Kela, just add a Limbo so both frames are invincible while wrecking her sorry shoulderpieces.

Please no... Last time i went Kela with a Limbo in the team he only prolonged the fight, kept casting banish on her every time she stopped to fire missiles and made it impossible to hit her wile she was latched onto the walls. His ult not always works, strangely if your near the edge of the bubble you can take damage from the Airstrikes.

Airstrikes can be easily avoided, there is a wall with a flat metal plate that you can continuously wall jump on to avoid being hit, since they originate in the top center of the map, the strikes hit the ground underneath the plate.

Bring a Mag, cast Bullet attractor and be happy. I did this on the Sorties mission and the fight lasted less than a minute.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

I typically just take Atlas, Volt Prime or Limbo.

Atlas's Rumblers distract her rockets, wall protects from splash damage and roller damage, and his 1 shreds her quite quickly.

Volt Prime can just put a shield around him and carry another, effectively nullifying Kela's explosives. Then, we she get's near, destroy her with Speed and Melee Weapons.

Limbo's more for a team. Use his 4 to ignore airstrikes entirely, turn it off when you need to press buttons, makes everything easier. Rift when needed to avoid her barrage of missiles. 

All that aside, has anyone used Limbo in Endless Rathuum? He's up their with the likes of Valkyr.

41 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Please no... Last time i went Kela with a Limbo in the team he only prolonged the fight, kept casting banish on her every time she stopped to fire missiles and made it impossible to hit her wile she was latched onto the walls. His ult not always works, strangely if your near the edge of the bubble you can take damage from the Airstrikes.

Airstrikes can be easily avoided, there is a wall with a flat metal plate that you can continuously wall jump on to avoid being hit, since they originate in the top center of the map, the strikes hit the ground underneath the plate.

Bring a Mag, cast Bullet attractor and be happy. I did this on the Sorties mission and the fight lasted less than a minute.

ok ill say it like this: bring a smart limbo. no cataclysm, jsut his banish being cast on his ALLIES. They can roll out to shoot her and mesa can kill kela in seconds even while in the rift. everybody is invincible and kela is dead.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

42 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

limbo doesnt banish kela, he banishes mesa during the air strikes

To all that are saying she is no problem....yes, most stuff in the game is no problem when using 6 Forma'd frames and weapons. 

To get a look at this from a different view, make a new frame and weapons, put no Catalyst or Reactors or Arcanes or Focus on, and then challenge her (or technically any Boss) to realise that the Bosses are not weak....you have just taken so many space steroids that you have no challenge. 

The more you pump you up, the less things feel like a challenge. Kind of like that 10 pound barbell you could not lift as a 2 year old should be pretty easy for your right hand by itself nowadays. Go back and remember what it was like to fight a fight that you were not prepped up the yingyang for. It may give perspective on the reason TC put this here for the new players. 

Cheers

2 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

To all that are saying she is no problem....yes, most stuff in the game is no problem when using 6 Forma'd frames and weapons. 

To get a look at this from a different view, make a new frame and weapons, put no Catalyst or Reactors or Arcanes or Focus on, and then challenge her (or technically any Boss) to realise that the Bosses are not weak....you have just taken so many space steroids that you have no challenge. 

The more you pump you up, the less things feel like a challenge. Kind of like that 10 pound barbell you could not lift as a 2 year old should be pretty easy for your right hand by itself nowadays. Go back and remember what it was like to fight a fight that you were not prepped up the yingyang for. It may give perspective on the reason TC put this here for the new players. 

Cheers

True enough. Although my Zephyr/Opticor didn't get forma'd whatsoever, but you make a very good point. 
That's why you should always gather info whether from youtube or trying the mission out yourself on solo to get a better idea what's her attack pattern is.

How I solo usually (Even sortie #3) is to bring Nova or Trin,

Nova - As soon as she appears, nuke her with antimatter drop charged by strong weapons + Kela primed by Molecular Prime. (No need for Molecular Prime in normal Kela.)

Trinity - Just Energy Vampire her until she dies....The dmg is decided by health percentage so, you can kill Kela with any level.

And well, Ignis for literally ignoring Rotating Wheels.