The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 4

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, ExaltedBlaze said:

I understand that many players will tend to create multiple accounts to do some exploits related to this mod, which is also a bannable offense to Terms of Use of Warframe. But I remember seeing some players attempting to sell the mod. What if they wanted to sell it  because they were the first ones to get it and wanted to make some platinum out of it? Does that mean they just lost the mod forever? Or do you plan to integrate it in the game through other ways of acquisition, such as Baro Ki teer... etc 

Anyone that has played warframe for 200+ days will have a use for Primed Fury.  While there is no guarantee there will ever be another way to gain one of these mods, so if people traded them with the intent of buying it later when more become available then that is a gamble they took (they just happened to lose that gamble this time).

5 hours ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Why would anyone sell their Primed Fury is beyond me...

Thanks for the stun fix on Lunaro... Gonna try it now

Simple, if its tradeable, it will be worth a lot once its available, I bet there are a good number of players who though they would sell when the price was high and buy it back when the storm has calmed down

Although I am not one of these players, I do feel its rather unfair that they haven't announced this in advance...

5 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

What will you do about those who bought / sold their primed fury mod? 
PS: i'm 12 days left from getting mine so i didnt bought or sold any primed fury but i'd like to know if you'll do something about because that means some people might never have primed fury then.

I will personally never have one now

sucks

23 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

Simple, if its tradeable, it will be worth a lot once its available, I bet there are a good number of players who though they would sell when the price was high and buy it back when the storm has calmed down

Although I am not one of these players, I do feel its rather unfair that they haven't announced this in advance...

I sold mine

The plat was good, but I'd probably NOT sell it if i knew this'd happen

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

Finally! I would like to see the faces of those people now who sold theirs xD

23 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

I sold mine

The plat was good, but I'd probably NOT sell it if i knew this'd happen

It would've probably been a nice thing if this change was mentioned before.

Although... well, I can see P. Fury going over +999k (jk) plat if there had been notice of this....

7 hours ago, Roboplus said:

Then there is no way to equip Primed Fury on both your melee weapon and Helios Deconstructor.

Decide which needs it more.  Creating a new account just to log in daily for 200 days is sad and silly and those who sold theirs to someone just for this purpose are out of luck.

6 hours ago, gex420 said:

This might sound silly but I still cant throw the Lunaro

Have you tried the button you melee channel with? as that is the result of remapping at this point :/

Should have rebind-able keys soonTM though.

Edited by Airwolfen

Thanks for the update DE staff.

Sad to read this I just have around 120 days playing. Am I going to be able to get primed fury or primed vigor at Baro market?

Also please fix the operator costumization, it resets everyday.

Thanks, but always when you make fixes, I think you are establishing the bugs... At first I didn't saw that my emotions are reset, when I saw that you fix it, well mine are still bugged and resets all of the time. Other bugs that happened to me. My Tenno customization reset several times, when I log out, even now when I logged in it was reset again. This happened once to my gears too.

Edited by vnc7