Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Vault Feedback

Multicom-EN-

I did. When you consider that the platinum is worth the 60 dollars alone, you kinda start to see it's worth it.
I mean, even if you just buy platinum with 50% discounts, that's 30 dollars for 3 pieces of gear, all potatoed and with a slot, so that's another 92 platinum. Plus, the platinum will then be 90 more than three 370 platinum packs (which are the ones I always buy on discounts), so that's 182 platinum, which is worth 10 dollars, or 5 dollars with discount.

So, the armor alone would be 25 dollars then, which to me, is definitely worth it given its exclusivity and unique appearance compared to other armors.

1 minute ago, Major_Phantom said:

I'm not sure if DE even considers the hundreds of posts made on the subject.

Prime access accessories have boosters and (if you're on console) have plat as well.

This time around we just want the armor. Lower price is justified. I'd still pay for prime accessories for boosters.

Yeah, it's a real shame. I really wanted the armor, but I'm not going to shell out 60 dollars just for one set of armor. That's just insane.

4 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

This time around we just want the armor. Lower price is justified.

The question is this:
Can you guarantee that DE will make the same profit (or more) if they offer a lower price just for the armor?
Because if you can't then DE is just hurting their profits for literally no gain to anyone.

And its ridiculous that most people are throwing around demands for 10-20$ armor only, which unless they can find some gaurantee that 3-6 times as many people would buuy as before whats in it for DE?

2 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Yeah, it's a real shame. I really wanted the armor, but I'm not going to shell out 60 dollars just for one set of armor. That's just insane.

And you get mor than 50$ worth of plat in the vault (1,200 plat works out to about 60$ acually, fancy that), so in reality you're paying less than 10 dollars for the sets and armor together.
So don't act like the price is all that super inflated.  You have to take into account the entire bundle.

Edited by Tsukinoki

6 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

it would be unfair for people who bouth PA accesorie if theyr were to be sold cheaper , remember those things were and always will be 50 buks , atleast people who buy mag unsield pak will get slots if they already have this gear 

4 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

I'm not sure if DE even considers the hundreds of posts made on the subject.

Prime access accessories have boosters and (if you're on console) have plat as well.

This time around we just want the armor. Lower price is justified. I'd still pay for prime accessories for boosters.

See I agree with Major, even then you could sold the armor for just half the price ($30) and still made profit and not cause a uproar with the fan base.

2 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

And you get 50$ worth of plat in the vault, so in reality you're paying 10 dollars for the sets and armor together.
So don't act like the price is all that super inflated.  You have to take into account the entire bundle.

but how many ppl buy plat at face value when we know we get 75% off for log in rewords

Edited by Howling_MoMo
typo

4 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

And you get 50$ worth of plat in the vault, so in reality you're paying 10 dollars for the sets and armor together.

But, I don't have a need for the platinum or the items offered in the Unvault in general. The Armor is the only thing I don't have, and I'm not shelling out $60 for one thing I want. Even if I do get extra things.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I really wanted this armor set, but I will be taken for a fool, I have every non prime access cosmetic in the game, I have bought at least 10 workshop skins, the masters pack, and a S#&$load of plats. But I just, even if it looks totally awesome I wont buy this (my original intention was to regardless the price) but DE didn't even spoke about it, sho they can enjoy others people's money. I'll go play something else meanwhile, my salt mines are at full production capacity.

It'd be nice if DE gave the option of having the Prime items be blue prints instead of fully built. 

Hek, someone even made the suggestion of being able to sell the fully built items for Ducats, that's not a bad idea either. 

Why can't DE just have a second pack available with the accessories and maybe some extra plat/boosters and have it add up to the same price?

The main problem here isn't one of cost, it's one of value. There's tons of people who would cough up $50 for the armor, but there's also lots of people who don't buy dupes on principle. It's wasteful since you can't even trade them.

Just now, Cat_Jam said:

Imagine the profit they'd make if they listened to the complaints.

16 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

The question is this:
Can you guarantee that DE will make the same profit (or more) if they offer a lower price just for the armor?
Because if you can't then DE is just hurting their profits for literally no gain to anyone.

And its ridiculous that most people are throwing around demands for 10-20$ armor only, which unless they can find some gaurantee that 3-6 times as many people would buuy as before whats in it for DE?

And you get mor than 50$ worth of plat in the vault (1,200 plat works out to about 60$ acually, fancy that), so in reality you're paying less than 10 dollars for the sets and armor together.

So first off this is not a rage post on DE's decision. I won't be cursing or calling names or anything like that because DE its your product, your decision and i will respect that.  However i will voice my disappointment. I am sure you guys have seen the hundreds of posts with players literally begging you to come out with a separate pack with just the cosmetics and maybe other stuff. The fact that you guys have ignored all of these players explicitly showed me that you guys do not care (at least in this regard.). And i feel like i speak for a good amount of other players when i say "DE you are taking advantage of the players who love this game very much" with the choice that you have made.

Now, i will be purchasing this pack because i really wanted targis armor. I already have mag prime, boar prime and dakra prime. I also don't really need the plat. $60 on cosmetics yes i am sure most of you who read this will call me a fool or a drone, and that's fine i love this game and i want the armor. Now i will be using gift cards i have had for quite some time to buy it, but DE After this purchase i will not be supporting this game anymore with my money. Sure ill recommend the game to people and other stuff but i won't spend anymore money because i feel like you guys have taken advantage players like me and its obvious that you don't care about what the tenno want(at least in this regard). 

Ever since it was announced i didn't got to threads raging or judging i waited, i even asked fellow tenno to wait and see what you guys to before we passed judgement. Now its out well thousands of players get disappointed. Now i can't wait to here you guys excuse as to why two pack was not possible and to be honest it most likely won't make a difference. Sigh, as i said though its your game and your choices i don't like it but i will respect it. 

3 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

this is the point, you only need one thing, so you'll by the whole pack. whatever the price is. it's 90% guarantee that you'll buy the pack just for the armor alone.....in the end, it's all about the money

but what about all the lost sales because ppl wont pay 60$ for one item they want but would pay 20-30 for it.

well, i mean. this is a clear sign that one should purchase the PA accessories pack as soon as new PAs are dropped instead of waiting for the prime vault to roll back. $10 cheaper if you dont want the platinum or the weapons and favour the boosters in their place. 

this may be the last Prime vault i buy into though. dont remember much things coming after this that caught my eye. 

Edited by kalikilic