The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rest in Balls: Lunaro

Voltage

As Specters of the Rail is today? or right around a corner, I would like to say: Lunaro will die. Not because the people that enjoy it don't, but because the real content is coming and will occupy people. Adding a PvP game mode before the launch of HUGE content was a mistake. RIP Lunaro

4 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

As Specters of the Rail is today? or right around a corner, I would like to say: Lunaro will die. Not because the people that enjoy it don't, but because the real content is coming and will occupy people. Adding a PvP game mode before the launch of HUGE content was a mistake. RIP Lunaro

At least it wasn't another regular Conclave mode.

And Lunaro is PART of the content update.

It won't vanish because people don't LIKE the laggy twitchfest gear check that Conclave is. They want something that requires at least a modicum of skill, not just the ability to exploit loopholes in the game mechanics. Now DE needs to tweak things, but it isn't going away any more than normal Conclave is.

Edited by Kalenath

6 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

What are you talking about?

Lunaro is the best way to get Conclave standings without having to get cheesed over and over in regular Conclave.

I'm gonna buy myself the beautiful Conclave skins soon enough, with Lunaro alone!

1 minute ago, Noctah said:

What are you talking about?

Lunaro is the best way to get Conclave standings without having to get cheesed over and over in regular Conclave.

I'm gonna buy myself the beautiful Conclave skins soon enough, with Lunaro alone!

I mean good for you, I just dont play things I don't like. Woooo I'm missing some conclave skins so sad /s

Edited by -Voltage-

1 minute ago, -Voltage- said:

Adding a PvP game mode before the launch of HUGE content was a mistake.

Adding it right after content patch would be a bigger mistake. No one would play it at all. The biggest flaw of the Lunaro is that is a PvP mode in the game which is PvE focused, so the PvP player base is pretty low. P2P model makes it less "fair" and henceforth less playable.

8 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

Nonsense. Literally. You make no sense. You admit people enjoy it so why should it die? Yes, it may get less popular for a while but it will not die.

So salty.

5 minutes ago, Kosen said:

I don't think it will die, people surely will stop playing it for a bit but Lunaro is more like a "resting gamemode", you play it to break rutine

you mean you play it to break headphones. Lunaro is not fun for most, because PvP and PVE do not go hand in hand most the time. 

1 minute ago, Nemsi said:

Nonsense. Literally. You make no sense. You admit people enjoy it so why should it die? Yes, it may get less popular for a while but it will not die.

So salty.

I can't say no one likes it because a few do but really, no one likes it

6 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

I mean good for you, I just dont play things I don't like. Woooo I'm missing some conclave skins so sad /s

You're not at the endgame yet.

In FashionFrame, you need to be both beautiful and unique. Conclave skins are amongst the most rarely used skins these days.

I don't get why people say Lunaro will 'die' when the small amount of players which do enjoy PvP still play it. It's a completely optional game mode, there's really no reason to be worried about it if you don't play it. 

What's the point of this again? Like, I really don't see a point of discussing anything at all.

5 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

I didn't know you spoke for everyone

Edited by KJRenz

My gosh, I dont get you people. You say that PvP has no place in this game and should go away, but admit that some enjoy it. Even thought it doesnt effect your PvE Experience.

Do you know how conceited and ignorant that is? Just because you dont like something, it means it doesnt belong? That the opinion of those who do like it doesnt matter?

Can you see where this is going?

forums.gif

When Lunaro was announced and launched I'd thought that I wasn't going to bother with it, because I don't need this justification of "hostility-free PvP" - to me the ordinary Conclave is hostility free, since I buy it's "fight to help each other improve" justification. So, in this regard Lunaro is redundant.

Then I tried it to get some additional standing from daily tasks. And now I know that I will play it later for both additional requisition and fun. So, to OP.

3s3k1d.jpg

Edited by VisionAndVoice

27 minutes ago, Kosen said:

I don't think it will die, people surely will stop playing it for a bit but Lunaro is more like a "resting gamemode", you play it to break rutine

Everyone breaks the routine of pummeling Grinnies, Corporates and Infested in different ways... I'm usually reworking various loadouts in between mission runs myself. ;3

36 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

Not because the people that enjoy it don't

20 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

You don't really make any sense here.

If you don't like Lunaro, ignore it, it's a completely optional game mode, separate from pve. 

And don't speak for everyone.

Never been much of a PVP-er myself (too much 'noise' and moodsettings for me).
I do however enjoy a few games of Lunaro, now and again.
Reminds me a of a game I used to play, and enjoy, on the old PS-system.

DE has delivered on their promise, imo (and really looking forward for Part2 of the update).