Kavats Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Hey there Tenno! 

This megathread will be used to house any bugs / issues your encounter while playing with the new space cats - uh, Kavats! Please keep the following bug report guidelines in mind prior to posting:     

• Be detailed - The more we know about the bug the easier we can identify and fix it. 
  • How did the bug occur? (What were you doing? What was happening in the match when the bug occurred?)
  • Provide screenshots and video evidence of the issue (if possible). 
  • Be respectful. Please do not use this thread to dev bash if you come across a bug. 

If you have feedback on Kavats, please post it in the dedicated megathread: 

Thanks guys! :community:

=====

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1

• Fixed Kavats being bred with missing body parts.
  • Fixed an issue with the Landing Craft ramp closing while poor Kubrows are Kavatrs were still on them.
  • Fixed some missing sound effects on Kavat kitten interaction animations.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2

• Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when attempting to breed pets.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4

• Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.
  • Fixed Cat's Eye Precept audio playing 2 times on clients.
  • Fixed issues with volume and radius of Kavat precept sound effects.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 5

• Fixed an issue with Kavat's appearing to get infinite Affinity in Dojos.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added hotfix info

i bought the incubator upgrade and Kavat starting kit, but i cant build one, i have all the required items but i get this "unknown error" same thing for the Kubrow to, plss help

Edited by Quub

Kavats Bugs(?) 

1. If they die/downed while wall jumping, they are nearly impossible to res unless they die close enough to the ground. 

2. They do long emotes while in missions or if not emotes they just will wander randomly for no reason and avoid combat, i've had to wait multiple times for them to catch up (while just normally sprinting, no fancy speed boost parkour)

I bought a segment, a starter kit and some colors.. Incubated a Kavat and went to the dojo to start some research.. I am in the dojo right now and my Kavat I have with me is getting xp just standing here. All I did was start research. its level 7 now. I noticed this when I walked across the hall and went to one of the other lab across from the tenno lab in our dojo.. the infested lab. Prrsiah leveled to 1. I was like ?? then went to the tenno labs and started the research and ding.. another.. turn around and I see +200 spam over Prrsiah's head.. Im like ????.  video inc. My friend was in the dojo with me and his kavat was not doing this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5evtggw8l0r8zc/Kavat Dojo bug.mp4?dl=0

Keep in mind. I left the dojo and the Kavat reset to unranked but. had to show this.

Edited by Dragazhar
Inserting video

2 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

I'm scanning wild cats left-right and center but I'm not getting any genetic codes?! what gives! 

Yeah same here (Ive scanned about 9 kavats, recieved no genetic codes) is it RNG based? 

And yes i bought a the kavat incubator upgrade before scanning.

Edited by Darealslenderman

7 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey there Tenno! 

This megathread will be used to house any bugs / issues your encounter while playing with the new space cats - uh, Kavats! Please keep the following bug report guidelines in mind prior to posting:     

• Be detailed - The more we know about the bug the easier we can identify and fix it. 
  • How did the bug occur? (What were you doing? What was happening in the match when the bug occurred?)
  • Provide screenshots and video evidence of the issue (if possible). 
  • Be respectful. Please do not use this thread to dev bash if you come across a bug. 

If you have feedback on Kavats, please post it in the dedicated megathread: 

Thanks guys! :community:

Hey DETaylor,

I'm having a problem building my Kvat I have everything I need but it won't let me do it.

Here is a video showing what's wrong https://vid.me/iL6b

Deleted post. I haven't played in a while and wasn't aware of how the new base mod capacity worked - I thought that it would level up as per usual alongside the increased base capacity.

Edited by Zinthir

?id=720578585After closing a void fissure, on my screen I still had a display saying the fissure was 80% closed.  I also did not get a notification saying that I received an unknown item.  The same bug also happened to another member of my squad.  I've linked my screenshot because I don't know how to put pictures into the forums.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=720578585

Edited by JMP3
Adding a picture