Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Couple of bugs with my kavat, nothing major, mostly weird model positions

Spoiler

pf57Fnw.jpg

I dont think a Kavat should be supposed to do that with their neck.

Spoiler

blwogN2.jpg

It's tail looks broken where it gets attached to the body :(

On 12/07/2016 at 6:18 AM, -----LegioN----- said:

Sad to say it, but after getting a PM saying that this isn't a bug I went to market only to realize that the PM was right, that the pack sold on market doesn't include the incubator upgrade needed to breed kavats, so you'll have to obtain that bp (from dojo or hyekka master), craft it (expending those 10 gen codes included in the kavat starter pack) and then grind for 10 more gen codes or buy another pack in order to get your kavat. 

Imo, another bad move DE :/

I have the same problem. Wow so we all just spent 95p to not have to farm these things, and now we still have to farm these things. The pack description " Contains all of the components to begin gene-splicing a Kavat! " is extremely misleading. I now have no kavat, 95p less plat, and wont be able to get a refund. I also wasted another 20p on a holster style that not only doesn't work but has also bugged out some other weapons, so am feeling pretty burned right now. I'm never one to complain about changes in the game or buggy updates, but spending plat and not getting what you expect in return really sucks. DE please..

I paid 95 plats for the Kavat starter kit and got nothing except my plats taken from me ???????

My message to DE . . .stick the Kavats where the sun don't shine I'd rather have the Kubrow, what are escapees from a Disney cartoon doing in the game ?

Edited by CaptainEras

On 08/07/2016 at 4:56 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Fixed Kavats being bred with missing body parts.

In Hotfix 1 this ^ .... now that is Hotfix 6 my Kavat has no head and tail...I rushed the kavat and maybe this is a new bug ? or a bug from hotfix 1 that has been fixed returned?

Edited by ShadowNumb
Edited "one" as 1

9 hours ago, Takkov said:

Not sure if this is right, but neither on my kavats nor on my kubrows can I change the attachment color to the main color. For my sentinels this still works, so I would like to have this fixed.

This is correct. you can no longer 'copy main colors' on your attachments from your kubrow or kavat. I suspect that DE did this to now make it next to impossible for players to make tons of platinum off of there kubrows/ kavats since now there is virtually no way to see what the natural colors of a companion are, thus no way to try and determine which colors are more rare and thus worth more plat. Thanks a lot DE.

I've heard of at least one other person experiencing this, when my Kavat levels up it doesn't gain any mod capacity. It started at 10 capacity when unranked, then I potatoed it if that matters at all, bringing it to 20. It's now at level 9 and still has 20 mod capacity.

2 minutes ago, CaptainSvess said:

I've heard of at least one other person experiencing this, when my Kavat levels up it doesn't gain any mod capacity. It started at 10 capacity when unranked, then I potatoed it if that matters at all, bringing it to 20. It's now at level 9 and still has 20 mod capacity.

You wouldn't happen to currently be MR10, would you?

With the way they tweaked mod capacity to work, at MR10, you get the mod capacity of a rank 10 at rank 0, but it won't increase from that until rank 11.

2 minutes ago, CaptainSvess said:

Are you MR10? Because you get your MR as base capacity, which is doubled with a potato

You only get additional Capacity by leveling it over the initial level of your MR, which should be at rank 11 for your kavat and other stuff

3 minutes ago, CaptainSvess said:

That's the new capacity system introduced in U18.14. Any unranked item (warframe, weapons, sentinels and companions) will have a starting capacity equal to your mr. You need to level it pass you mr number before you start gaining new capacity.

Edited by vaur06

From Hotfix 1 patch notes: Fixed Kavats being bred with missing body parts.

That seems not to be the case.

I just finished breeding Kavat and it has no head. Tried relogging and it didn't help. Started breeding it pretty much 24h ago. I got all genetic code samples from scanning Kavats in Derelict.

Edit: Kavat had a head when it was small kitten but lost it after I matured it.

Here are couple screenshots to showcase the issue:

Spoiler

RelUWWZ.jpg

Spoiler

vLBOQp7.jpg

Edited by groznez

5 hours ago, Rubietuesday said:

my new love childAF5FEA897C879B1013DCD256293F9060F9387625

I still really hope they don't patch this. Kind of like how Rockstar embraced the "swingset of doom" in GTA 4 and for no reason got rid of the same type of glitch in GTA 5 (the glitch basically launched you/your car across the map at about insanely high speeds).

Here's one of the bugs I was talking about earlier with 4 screenshots. Basically my Kavat got stuck at about 1/4 the way through the level, then caught up, then got stuck yet again. Those screenshots are of him getting stuck the second time and I was trying to show the distance I was away from him which was several floors in the last screenshot. I have seen this happen one time with my kubrow since this last update but it seems pretty rare for kubrows. This has happend multiple times with my Kavat but this was the first time I have taken screenshots of him doing it. This bug seems to make them not respond to me being there at all as they don't teleport until very far away and walking next to them does absolutely nothing. I have no idea what triggers it though, it just seems random to me.

Spoiler

q8FkH41.jpg

Spoiler

w3GeJcE.jpg

Spoiler

gwEd9SW.jpg

Spoiler

DfkxTvc.jpg

Edited by Strange-Music

On 13/07/2016 at 7:15 PM, vaur06 said:

Couple of bugs with my kavat, nothing major, mostly weird model positions

Hide contents

blwogN2.jpg

It's tail looks broken where it gets attached to the body :(

My kavat's tail seems broken too.

Hide contents

0a13c77354.png

On 14/07/2016 at 0:04 AM, CaptainEras said:

I paid 95 plats for the Kavat starter kit and got nothing except my plats taken from me ???????

My message to DE . . .stick the Kavats where the sun don't shine I'd rather have the Kubrow, what are escapees from a Disney cartoon doing in the game ?

I've sent in a ticket, awaiting reply.

Caved in on the Kavat building and bought 10 more thingies - had the other stuff lying around from my Kubrow building - so one is underway.

To me it's more of a curiosity as my 'giant' kubrow is my main man . . .pollied to over 2000 on health and shield, takes a high level opponent to bring him down. If we are ever in a mission together you can't miss him because apart from his size and armour he still has his Xmas hat on . . .complete with little ball on the top, lol . . .