Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

That is absolutely wrong that nullifier's bubbles now cancels the spheres for limbo, frost and mag! I can understand that it cancels the effect on those, who are under the bubble, but canceling the ability complitely??? Come on!! They were overpowered already and now they are even more OP((

There are many nice things in here, and I do look forward to test them out. I really, really do.

However I almost quit Warframe in disgust without going to the Dojo and market to look for the new stuff after looking at the new starmap.

You managed to make the new starmap even worse than the previous one. That's a feat unto itself. I can't even discern a single invasion node or Syndicate Alert on the starmap. Why by the Lotus h-... oh wait, Lotus doesn't even have eyes. Nevermind.

Update downloads up to 900 MB or something, then I get an error.

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 
Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

got this 10+ times in a row...

Good , better then nothing, focus skills still broken, some not work at all,dojos/clans useless , just to get blueprints nothing more, just another chat room, not played new archwing and i not feel i want to, i dont like it, range is too huge to use skills right, enemies are too far , all the time u see small dots far far away, no new mods, weapons too for warframe(just one melee, not playing melee also because of hard to use combos, combos should be like skills where you press 1,2,3,4), relays not touched also and syndicate and still no endgame content, i not see anything in update notes, still same low one shot mobs.All in all its good, there is lots of other improvements , good work DE!

Edited by DrunkPunk
MORE to say

And im not excited about new pets and old too, useless, you loose tonns of stuff without vacuum i not change vacuum for anything, thats why pets and other sentinels become useless, kubrow looter is a joke(chesa if im not wrong, he bring nothing).