[DE]Drew

Update: Specters of the Rail

31 minutes ago, ferriefi said:

Must... be... patient...

54A7FD41E16D890906953393A9391F0EB4505F02

Thanks DE <3

Must... not.. cancel... download...

qk99HUh.png

. So how am I supposed to clear the Venus junction when I don't have Vor's Prize complete.. and it isn't in my codex to even start?

• Upvote 1

The slow download speed is killing me. I'm still at 17%. 

Edited by MoeIsLife

That is absolutely wrong that nullifier's bubbles now cancels the spheres for limbo, frost and mag! I can understand that it cancels the effect on those, who are under the bubble, but canceling the ability complitely??? Come on!! They were overpowered already and now they are even more OP((

• Upvote 6

I sealed a couple of fissures but it doesnt update progress in the junctions.

I also sometimes spawn in the kneeling animation after loading into orbiter.

After waiting for the download for nearly an hour, it finally reached 100%

Update Failed!

:|

I'm all out of hype, can I trade Plat for it :D?

There are many nice things in here, and I do look forward to test them out. I really, really do.

However I almost quit Warframe in disgust without going to the Dojo and market to look for the new stuff after looking at the new starmap.

You managed to make the new starmap even worse than the previous one. That's a feat unto itself. I can't even discern a single invasion node or Syndicate Alert on the starmap. Why by the Lotus h-... oh wait, Lotus doesn't even have eyes. Nevermind.

• Upvote 3

Update downloads up to 900 MB or something, then I get an error.

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 
Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

got this 10+ times in a row...

• Upvote 2

3.4 GB more to go YAY .-. Kinda confused about Void 2.0 but I guess I can cope up with it as soon as the download is complete.

Kavats seem to suffer from the same problem Kubrows did for over a year.

Far TOO LOW Droprates connected to almost as low spawn rates.

• Upvote 2

Finaly, some significant changes and improvements. But still no damage-health rebalane. But where is blueprints in market now?

• Upvote 1

I'm very upset you nerfed mag's magnetize without putting it in the patch notes. Used to be able to do millions of damage when it explodes but now does less than 5k damage even when you charge it up with beam weapons.

• Upvote 3

Good , better then nothing, focus skills still broken, some not work at all,dojos/clans useless , just to get blueprints nothing more, just another chat room, not played new archwing and i not feel i want to, i dont like it, range is too huge to use skills right, enemies are too far , all the time u see small dots far far away, no new mods, weapons too for warframe(just one melee, not playing melee also because of hard to use combos, combos should be like skills where you press 1,2,3,4), relays not touched also and syndicate and still no endgame content, i not see anything in update notes, still same low one shot mobs.All in all its good, there is lots of other improvements , good work DE!

Edited by DrunkPunk
MORE to say
  • Upvote 1

already have to restart Warframe after every Rift mission cant leave the Mission results screen. Looks nice so far but why cant i start a mission solo