Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

11 minutes ago, Zia_Avenicia said:

Bugs can be fixed, along with performance issues. As for the unvaulted parts, DE will probably put an extension on the vault access for the time that the parts were unavailable. Plus, I think(and I do mean think, so I could be wrong. Don't immediately jump on me for something that has the possibility of being false) that some of the blame for the buggy release could be the community itself for putting a lot of pressure on DE with the update.

makes sense.

• Junctions link travel - all players new and old must complete the Task list to activate the Junctions for progression and rewards.

I'm sorry but that total BS, especially after seeing there are items like rank up mods, and craft weapons above a certain level etc. I've already ranked up my mods, and crafted nearly all the weapons, now you want me to waste resources, and time, to repeat things I have already completed?

3 minutes ago, Nazaruth said:

I do have an issue: the melee changes.

i agreed that some weapons should be nerfed this way (hammers were a bit OP and this nerfed that, even if it was a bit to much), but heavy blades have been broken by this change. In my case, I use my melee most of the time, to the point that i have beaten most missions without a ranged weapon just for fun. after this update i can no longer do that. my War doesnt allow me to move and hit enemies in a way that keeps me alive (namely with the cleaving whirlwind stance) and this is forcing me to change everything i've been working on. Some weapons of mine (including my favorite sword, War) are nearly useless now, since i lose to much health or even die before i start my combo and get to the target. This is giving me 3 options: bear with the lack of movement i now have and tank everything, change to range weaponry with which i have very poor accuracy and not enough skill to help my friends with or start using formas to redo everything i worked on up till now... none of these are things i'l have fun doing.

i know im a minority here. i know it makes little difference to most players. but this broke the game for me, which is a shame since the rest of the update made me excited to play even more.

I love warframe. I dont wanna leave warframe. but im not willing to replay all those hours to get to where i was yesterday, and i hope the Devs can help me with this, little as im sure i mater in the grand scheme of things.

SO BROKEN BULL IS NERFED???????????????????????????????????

Just now, PrVonTuckIII said:

Fortunately they aren't. Maybe if you bothered to realize that the things they nerfed/buffed needed it. 

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that one of the worst designed enemies in the game needed to be buffed.

Guys i would love to enjoy the game just if you guys had this launcher on steam and whatever, tried  updating too with aggressive download unticked and bulk download too and whatver, the download keeps disconnecting. please DE just get this the launcher thing corrected

thank you :) 

will appreciate 

Just now, Dovahheim said:

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that one of the worst designed enemies in the game needed to be buffed.

Design is questionable. The fact of the matter is that we need nullifiers, so that we can't instantly cheese through a level with our abilities. They're a challenge, and I'll take anything I can get in that respect. 

41 minutes ago, Dovahheim said:

Then you will have seen the huge nerfs that they did to hysteria

What did they do to hysteria ? nothing mentionned except pvp (i don't care about pvp)

Instead they should fix Tonkor (simple fix : tonkor can hurt the player like kulstar and other launchers) and Sinoid Simulor (reducing area / dmg, this weapon is nuts)  first , rebalancing a lot of useless weapon (MR Food) , and  rewoking some frames like oberon or limbo, before changing all this ****

DE, fix what's need to be fixed, balance your game first, instead using the smoke bomb technique to cover what is wrong like this patch...

Edited by Tosai

Just now, Tosai said:

What did they do to hysteria ? nothing mentionned except pvp (i don't care about pvp)

Instead they should fix Tonkor (simple fix : tonkor can hurt the player like kulstar and other launchers) and Sinoid Simulor (reducing area / dmg, this weapon is nuts)  first and rewoking frames like oberon or limbo , before changing all this ****

DE, fix what's need to be fixed, instead using the smoke bomb technique to cover what is wrong like this patch...

In some previous updates they increased the drain on hysteria to 400% of what it used to be and made the radius where you take damage if you exit hysteria near enemies 20m and not decreasable. This basically means that if a nullifier, bursa or comba gets close to you you are dead.

GJ on pushing buggy patch on Friday, DE, I'm sure your devs will love you for that!

Getting stuck on entering holster adjustment menu. Dagger holster has missing text. Frame doesnt stand up from kneeling after returning from Dojo. Crash after reopening chat after clicking on item link.

And some probably more QoL than tweaks: missing menu button on star chart. And Star chart starts missions without confirmation.

So, DE let me get this straight. You hype up an update and delay it, and when the update drops it's total crap.

Solar map = clunky/ not easy to navigate/ waste of time to see what missions i want to run

junctions = bad extra grind for new players/ again bad idea for long term growth

new void = i get to choose what junk i want yay!! * sarcasm / do i really need to explain why this is a bad one?

new void (cont.) = I will. one mission = one item/ no keyshares/ cant group up and run missions with friends/ really bad concept/ second guess whoever thought of it and probably don't listen to their ideas for a while/ spawns are right on top of fissure/ i have to look to open a fissure to begin with.

game crashes = I have a $1400+ and no game except warframe has crashed on it(after this update)

Hieracron = Why add an insane speed buff to enemies when extractor is up?? You're taking our only viable option of T4 key farming away.

Why have you people decided to remove all of the fun parts of the game and made the game more grind oriented with no trade off?

I for one find the new update unplayable and I am not going to play until it's fixed or returned to previous version.

4 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Design is questionable. The fact of the matter is that we need nullifiers, so that we can't instantly cheese through a level with our abilities. They're a challenge, and I'll take anything I can get in that respect. 

You're right. They are a challenge, but the fact that they shield themselves and allies, need rapid fire weapon to reliably destroy their shield and if they touch you they remove all powers, buffs and effects means that they are not a well designed challenge.

Alright so, DE the new star map was a good idea in concept. Cool to look at and all that, but changing older missions like Draco and the new void has ruined the game for me. On top of that the market is clunky. Look I understand that you want to make your game look better for newer players, but you should keep into consideration about the older players