Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, we can fix nullifiers with one simple change.

pagepro

1 minute ago, pagepro said:

Allow guns to shoot through the bubble. 

/thread

Agreed. Either this or don't let them disable buffs and only nullify radial effects within the bubble. Additionally let them spawn from fissures with no bubble because a sudden 10 meter bubble out of nowhere to ruin your day isn't fun. 

To be honest, I thought they were about to do this when reading the patch.

I saw each line describing buff or tweaks, and I was expecting a "bullets now shoot through the bubble".

It seems logical, I mean, the bubble already grant full imunity to abilities and even REMOVE abilities on the field, there is no reason that thing remove abilities AND prevent damage.

+1 for OP

Just now, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

cant understand all that asshurt over nulls

yea, they're obnoxious, but they're also a fair challenge

far more fair then those god-damned SCORCHES 

Have you played any of the void fissures?

I didn't hate Nullifiers until I played that. Having Nullifiers consistently spawn on top of you with fully formed bubbles is a nightmare. Even more so when you're colourblind like me and the bubbles completely obscure the sodding fissure itself.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Have you played any of the void fissures?

I didn't hate Nullifiers until I played that. Having Nullifiers consistently spawn on top of you with fully formed bubbles is a nightmare. Even more so when you're colourblind like me and the bubbles completely obscure the sodding fissure itself.

mate, i solo'ed them with Mesa

12 minutes ago, pagepro said:

As opposed to what we have now? 

Now you have to get in close range to kill them easily. It seems almost everything people use nowadays oneshots all nullifiers. Most good endgame melee wapons finish them off in a second. Which I think is a good system - either stay back and shoot them down slowly, or get in there and finish them off in a second.

3 minutes ago, Mochikomi_Shin_Jidai said:

um :/

Nullies are easy as to kill with melee and with ranged weapons (my secondaries are normally picked for anti-null duty when its high tier mission)

i cant comprehend this whine

Problem is void fissures, when 4 of them spawn next to eachother with and entourage of Bombards and Heavy Gunners, disabling any for of CC and pretty much obstructing view of everything. Having to pick up 10 reactants in the midst of it all doesn't make it any easier.