Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

7 hours ago, XtheMATTx said:

Looks like its a week by week update on the "hype" site. So at this rate, we wont get the part 2 of the update til July 6th at the earliest.

So they lied to us?, going to delay it way until then, you do kown that Part 3 is ment to come at/after Tennocon, which is 9thth of  june.

More likely they're projections of Tenno guardians that protect Tenno-exclusive interplanetary paths since Orokin Era. Since they're just dumb automatons, they don't recognize the demise of Orokin empire and keep testing coming Tenno in order to make sure they can handle the hostility of different planets before letting them go there.

28 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

And this is why you don't ride the hype train, it'll just crash and burn with you on it.

Which is why I am Zephy.maxresdefault.jpg

Not on the hype, just with the hype train. Far enough from it so I can escape if an explosion happens.

6 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

It is probably the Specters that were left over from the old Dark Sector conflicts and they finally gained their own sentience somehow by combining into this new challenger. They now wait to challenge those that used to use them in battle to see if Warframes are worthy of going beyond the points the  specters fought for and lost so many of their brothers to...

I. LOVE. THIS. IDEA.

Edited by Dycoth

6DOF - Seems ok, would take some getting used to, but it seems like the right way to go

Aim cursor edge turning - Hate it. Never liked it in any FPS-game to date, I just find it it very disorienting (yeah, far more disorienting than 6DOF). Especially when it is FORCED upon you, rather than an option. As an option, I'd be totally fine with it of course.

Reorient button - Why bound to melee? Reload (R) or even contextual button (X) are two completely free buttons in Archwing, so why tie it to an already heavily used button?

EDIT: Also, I can see people liking the more "flat" 3 dimensions (as in, the current non-6DOF), so another button to toggle between 6DOF and current flat one could also be nice to have.

Edited by Azamagon

as for example, pvp: you live there and you can win, as for lunaroo, same, you live in there, train hard, everything is ok and your opponents look bad

as for everything else which comes new into warframe, cant wait to play it

i like archwing a lot and i cant speculate about whatever until i played it, cant wait to have fun with ^^)

Just stepping back into this thread to add more weight to the "yeah, bind it to x or the reload key" argument. I'll have to play with the weird reticule when/if it goes live, but my gut reaction is that I won't like it. I imagine it will be more disorienting to have our cross-hair work one way on the ground only to have to adjust to it every time we take to the air/water. 

I'm excited for it because this is sort of what I wanted from archwing to begin with. Kittens are a nice bonus.

Also adding my two cents to the "please make the free-floating crosshair a toggle" and "please bind reorient to an unused key" things. Binding it to melee causes needless delay if you don't already have your melee weapon out--it's a 2-3 second delay from when you swing to when you can fire your gun again :(

11 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

So they lied to us?, going to delay it way until then, you do kown that Part 3 is ment to come at/after Tennocon, which is 9thth of  june.

Yes I do know that, and the recent hotfix announcement Rebecca even said that we have a "Couple weeks" till part 2 comes. She said that on this Wednesday.

So yes, part 2 is not coming till the week before Tennocon. Which is July 6th.

Also, part 3 isn't coming till the week after Tennocon.

Edited by XtheMATTx

25 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

About the new Archwing gameplay having 6 Demensions Of Freedom, I have only this to say.

Time to put those Ace Combat skills to use again!

Unite my brothers, lets fly once more!!

hqdefault.jpg

48 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

About the new Archwing gameplay having 6 Demensions Of Freedom, I have only this to say.

Time to put those Ace Combat skills to use again!

Unite my brothers, lets fly once more!!c1qy15.gif

You need some music to go with that.

33 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

With every passing hour my mind grows in thought that a sentient archwing raid is coming with Specters of the Rail.

StallordD's video has also furthered my speculation.

This is what I was referring to. Those neck pops of Excalibur and crackling to  the ready of the Prime waiting were goosebump giving. 

I have watched it 15 times already!

JOY!!!!

37 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

With every passing hour my mind grows in thought that a sentient archwing raid is coming with Specters of the Rail.

StallordD's video has also furthered my speculation.

''We will teach them fear'' Excalibro Prime please! If Stalker couldn't do it, how would you?

I honestly just can not wait for this part of the update. I find myself checking the forums every hour or two, and when I wake up to see if any more news has been released for this update. I think i'm hyped to an unhealthy point lol

Edited by CKNPOTPIE