Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

12 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

Ill never understand why people say things like this, as if they wont get some sleep or "rest"? I dont think they are ever going to overwork themselves or stay longer if they dont have to. im sure they have no issues with [DE]laying things if they have to.

Dear Mr. "Armedpoop",

I am not people, I am Danjal and like you I have an opinion.  That is, that if they drop it tomorrow, no biggie.  If they have a stroke at 2AM over a video game...then that would suck.  Then we would panic.

V8SnOtt.gif

They didn't give an exact day but have said Specters of the Rail is supposed to be this week. Most likely it'll be a Thursday or Friday release like a lot of bigger patches become or we'll get word that it's being pushed back. Either way they /are/ aiming at before tennocon for it.

It's going to be before Saturday, that we know for sure. They said themselves they'd have it up before July 9th for TennoCon. But if it ends up getting DElayed, I won't be surprised. To be honest I would rather them have a stable and playable build before releasing it anyhow.

I'm sure you all would as well. But we have been waiting ages for new content, it's just getting sort of boring now.

3 minutes ago, DawnThade said:

i dont really care if there's no update today or this week. I just wish DE would make a megathread discussing their need for more time. To ease the hype train wreck.

That guy said everything.

DE more infos please ! Do not play the ghost ! I checked all evening long if update has popped out.

Does the staff bring some infos on twitter or whatever ?

3 minutes ago, ludo3009 said:

That guy said everything.

DE more infos please ! Do not play the ghost ! I checked all evening long if update has popped out.

Does the staff bring some infos on twitter or whatever ?

Steve posted a vague Twitter entry on the subject.

i would like a little insight, so i can know if i should stay on to wait for redtext, or just call it a night.

wouldn't be upset either way, but would still like to know, but i dont speak for other people

Edited by Hypernaut1

2 minutes ago, Kintori said:

One more day won't kill us.

I know, I'm just saying as the collective it has been a while since we've seen anything new. I can wait just fine. :3
I've been doing it for seven months anyhow.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

i would like a little insight, so i can know if i should stay on to wait for redtext, or just call it a night

'

I wouldn't wait, there is most likely not going to be anything today.
It's 9:50 PM for them, I doubt they're still even in the office.

Another conversation for my megathread. 

F̡̝̪̪̱̺̟̪͚̼͌́E̯̰ͥ̊ͮͥͫ́̕Ȇ̴̳̺̰̙̠̳̽ͮDͨ̉͒̈͗̚͏̮̮̮̜͓͎͢͞ ͑͐̈̏ͩͨ̐̌̚҉̵̪T͉͔ͣ̈ͯ̀ͧ͒ͅḢ̤̟͇̽ͮ̀͐̿͛E̸̝̗̱̗̮̺̥̱ͨ͊̒ͨ͂ͤ̍ͣ͢͡ ̅̔̅ͩ͑҉̛͕̰͚ͅM̝̜̰̻̲̻̺̞̦ͦ̒ͪ͌̆ͦE͚͇̲͒̆̇͐́G̡̯̫͉̞̬̖̹̍̅̂̎̄̍͆́͢A̵̠̟̙̬̘͎̓͛ͩ̋̐́͘T̡͚͓̟̻ͭ̅̈́̈H̢̹̹͙̥̪ͮͫͅR̵̩̞̥͈͕̻̟̭ͯͥ͝͞ͅȨ̸̪͚̳̟͇̓͊̒̚A̢̛̠̬̦̻̰ͧͪ̈ͬ̑ͪ͌̅̕D̈́̏ͪ͏̦̩̯̘̣̖̘̬

4 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I wouldn't wait, there is most likely not going to be anything today.
It's 9:50 PM for them, I doubt they're still even in the office.

ur right....wouldve still been nice if we got a little "not tonight guys", but i guess they feel its on us if we expect a major update on Wednesday. 

who am i kidding, im going to play for a bit anyway....

Edited by Hypernaut1