Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

[DE]Rebecca

Question 1:

Can Wall-running make a return? Please?

yJQ7fMA.gif

Animation source:

Question 2:

Are we going to be seeing any more emotes soon?

Question 3:

Even though archwing still isn't perfect, Do you think we could start looking into Ground-to-Archwing missions?

Question 4:

How large are the orbiters planned to be? It would be nice if we could manage the ammount of space on our own ship ( Not to mention decorations and such ).

Question 5:

Any new tile-sets on the table?

Edited by KyleDelta

• Where are you with the development of the self-hosted matchmaking servers?
  • More operator customization features (like be able to put the full helmet) and outfits?
  • With the new Prime Access, how will we have access to the new stuff? With new Relics or current ones will "mutate"? (like the previous system)
Edited by Seldszar

Question: why not seperate from the steam workshop and offer a own voting site, so that:

1. Tennogen content can be Platform wide for PC.
  2. Tennogen content can be bought with plat.
  3. (Steam doesn't need to get a cut of the profit?)

With Tennogen soon being available to the consoles (console wide) and for plat (instead of real money only), i and many more feel unfairly treated, since PC players are so much more restricted in how they can obtain Tennogen goodies for themselves.

You have stated so far, that you are not intending to change how it works for PC, but not have given us a clear explanation as to why this is the case that PC players have to be so restricted with the access to Tennogen content.

Edited by MaidGalaxy

UMBRA. You knew it was coming.

Is it coming with The War Within?

Is it still going to be a warframe?

Will it work with other Excal skins (Proto, Alt, Prisma, Prime, and Tennogen)?

What will be the visual distinctions between Prime weapons and Umbra weapons?

What did you mean during Tennocon by "Umbra the character"? Are we going to be seeing an actual Tenno NPC or something else?

Now, unrelated (or is it?):

Teshin

Why'd you change his look? That weird cape thing he has just looks weird. Makes him look less like a warrior.  His ring syandana thing was cool.

Also, is there a reason why you never made his armor gold?

And last, is there a lore explanation for why Teshin and the Arbiters of Hexis have the same armor? Were the Arbiters formerly a group of Dax?

Armor/Syandana Cosmetics

When will we be able to have separate customization for each individual cosmetic?

Actual Space Ships/Fighter Mode

Can we ever expect to have a proper space fighter combat mode, using the landing crafts or some new spacecraft? Archwings are cool and all, but they're small. Is there any possibility of having seeing larger space battles in Warframe, something like SW Battlefront 1/2, where you could have Grineer and Corpus fighting each other or something. Again, Archwings are cool, but they just aren't the same as a high-stakes, high speed space fighter game mode.

Sword and Machete Stances

The Machete weapons share many animations with Sword weapons. There aren't that many machetes in the game, and you guys don't seem to be doing anything with the Machete weapon class. Have you ever considered adding the machete weapons and stance (Sundering Weave) to the Sword weapon class? That way, you have more stances to use with all of those weapons, and it's just one class since they are so similar? Please consider this.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

• Can the logged in stat be reflected in the player's UI interface?
  • Have you considered changing warframe abilities to deal damage based off of flat damage + % current health? Flat damage can be modded by power strength. This would allow for players to be able to still feel strong at higher levels.
  • Ever thought of adding arcance enhancements to sugatras in addition to the syandana and helmets?
  • Can the modding screen not go back to the arsenal after installing a forma. This is a much needed qol change especially after the recent changes to forma mechanics. 
Edited by Skoomrade
added more stuff

31 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

Rebecca has already explained in one of my previous thread that all lore and writing efforts are currently being directed to the War Within. Also we just received massive amounts of lore from the cephalon fragments, so you might wanna check those out. 

I'm aware of all the recent additions, I was all over them and contributed to it significantly. I've asked this same question for the past six months and I'll keep asking it.

Are you ever gonna change the new AW FOV? A lot of players thought it was just too close and blocks the whole screen. 

Also, do you have anything to further  improve the new AW movement? Because a lot of players complained about getting sick and having nausea 

Why is the current pick up radius so small in a game with such high mobility? It seems like it was designed before movement 2.0. I want to use my Kavats, but carrier allows me to pick up items while actually using movement 2.0 features. You can't loot everything while also keeping up with the group if you don't have carrier, especially if they don't want/need the loot. Not to mention how stopping to walk your character over loot breaks the flow of the game.

Can we expect to see an improvement to the base loot range? It seems to not fit the flow/design of the game post movement 2.0.

Oh, Tennogen Hype :DD

Question : In the future, are you going to change the placement of the camera in Archwing, at the moment, it's realy, too close in my opinion, it might be the reason why people get headache/motion sickness, maybe a option to change the FOV in Archwing ? Anyway, thanks for the 6DOF, it's amazing.

44 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

with the game in it's current state I think this is the most important dev stream to me in a long time. As a veteran player i feel like i have nothing meaningful to do. And the things i used to do for fun are now also meaningless.

I agree 100%

Q: How do you feel about loot-related frame abilities - Would you consider removing them completely ?
Frames should be chosen by personal preference, appearance, teamsynergy - and not because they are "mandatory to farm more efficient".
Nekros and Hydroid deserve to be more than "drop table boosters".

Question : 
will you allow us to remove a focus lens from a Warframe / Weapon? even if the lens won't be usable after.

any news/conclusion from the Vandal poll you made earlier?

any news for Nef anyo / The sergeant rework?

Edited by cob_metallica

Q: With nekros prime coming soon-ish, are there any other reworks or tweaks planned for him? There have been many, many excellent ideas posted that I hope you will consider as per this post: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/606438-nekros-rework/

Q: Are there dojo updates coming? I think at the very least one immediate change we could get would be the same treatment relays got as far as interface/ inventory accessing goes. I would really love to see new features added to the dojos and old ones updated (things like giving barracks and oracle rooms a use beyond just empty rooms and build requirements). 

Q: Machetes need some love sooo badly. Any plans on giving them a look?

Q: Will we ever get the ability to set separate polarities on aura/stance slots for each loadout? This problem has been magnified now that we have a weapon that can use multiple stances (dual dark sword) yet most of the stances of each type use vastly different polarities- forcing you to either sacrifice tons of mod energy or stick with only one stance and thereby defeating the purpose of the weapon. This is also problematic on warframe when you want to do different auras with different polarities in each loadout. Most people default to removing polarity on aura slots altogether which, again, defeats the purpose of hgaving polarities on them in the first place. 

Thank you for all the amazing updates and content. I have always been a massive fan of this game and continue to be, but lately you all have blown my mind with the quality and depth of content you release. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. THANKS DE!

Edited by Zorrandor

One question. When you guys will finishing all the peoples needs what you give us halfbacked?

My personal : Do you guys will solve the clipping issues with meditation and will you guys check some jumping animations? There are few which looks unnatural and seems the keyframe not finished. Try to make it a bit longer or add some new animation which looks realistical. Thankies.

Edited by Sziklamester