Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Eligible due to Inactivity

(XBOX)Oussii

You know...  Even using a Resonating Soundquake build min/maxed for that as much CC as I can do with that...

I don't drain more then half my energy...

I still use sonar...

I still use silence for quick CC so I can run around.

Weird that I've never gotten a told I was inactive, right?

This is coming from a guy who has... Zenurik, Arcane Energize, AND a good supply of energy pizzas should the first two fail me.

I might tend to agree that some seem to over do it with how they use a ability. The fact remains that they are doing it within the game limits and not glitching it or using a weird loop hole to achieve it. That being said you should not be punished for doing so. Some frames ultimate are designed to not have the frame move. Why have snipping weapons if the sniper has to move to get a reward? 

In conclave there are a few very good and hard to detect snipe spots. Why should a player be rewarded with kills in that system but punished in the PvE system?  I think DE does a pretty good job of giving us a playable game but these little inconsistency annoy a lot of people.

Edited by (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE
added and removed words

On 7/20/2016 at 11:52 PM, (XB1)Oussii said:

DE..... you overlooked something very important

TBH I'm a little peeved that the banshee augment just took the place of mirage.  Except instead of npcs wandering aimlessly, they are now thrown into the far corners of the maps and stumble around.

Having a banshee on the team is now just as bad as the old mirage.  Nothing to do but sleep.  So yeah, you can't stay in one spot for two minutes at a time without being penalized, woopee.  Move around.  Play the game.  

Better yet, let others play too.  This augment has made Banshee's other powers absolete.   I've been in a dozen or more missions with banshees and instead of seeing them use silence or sonar its immediate hit the ground and stay there, that's it.

No sympathy here.  They need to nerf the living frak out of this augment.  Or better yet, actually make it do something interesting and interactive.

Edited by Xekrin

On 21.07.2016 at 6:52 AM, (XB1)Oussii said:

I play with Banshee on Interception, and all i get is i am not eligible due to inactivity. (yesterday me and my friend got it twice while playing banshee).

>Banshee on interception

>Xboxone(console)

Hmm,where did I saw that before endless times and being annoying? #owait  Draco..,dont worry it will be gone soon

Honestly.

"Xekrid said:

I've been in a dozen or more missions with banshees and instead of seeing them use silence or sonar its immediate hit the ground and stay there, that's it."

Lmao that is so true,only 4th

Edited by svanced

16 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

And using it means you have to stay in your place and not to be considered AFK

Eh, you aren't AFK for at least a minute or two.  The power may exist and you may be able to use it forever but they also put the AFK system into place.  Which means they are entitled to say you can't use a single ability for a certain time without moving.

Your argument is pretty moot at this point.  Move on.

48 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I only use it on Interception

You should know that AFK timer was designed by DE not to penalize AFKers. It was implemented to penalize rubber-band camp-farmers. So, if it marks you as AFK during 2 minutes of inactivity while spamming sound quake it works just as intended! Have fun. 

1 hour ago, tutzdes said:

You should know that AFK timer was designed by DE not to penalize AFKers. It was implemented to penalize rubber-band camp-farmers. So, if it marks you as AFK during 2 minutes of inactivity while spamming sound quake it works just as intended! Have fun. 

Really? you discovered hot water?

intended on a power like sound Quake?

Give me a break

The point is that the game should either:

Not allow you to be static for two minutes because of abilities (such abilities should not exist IMO, we are space ninjas nah?)

Detect that the ability makes you immobile, and enable the AFK timer soon after the ability ends. (You can stay rooted in one place with Sound Quake for well over 2 minutes, which will trigger the timer all the time)

Basically, this is a feature, and this feature allows you to stay in one place for 2 minutes, and it's also beneficial energy-wise. You should not get punished for something that's integrated in the game

Edited by Praxxor

2 hours ago, Praxxor said:

Not allow you to be static for two minutes because of abilities (such abilities should not exist IMO, we are space ninjas nah?)

Detect that the ability makes you immobile, and enable the AFK timer soon after the ability ends. (You can stay rooted in one place with Sound Quake for well over 2 minutes, which will trigger the timer all the time)

Basically, this is a feature, and this feature allows you to stay in one place for 2 minutes, and it's also beneficial energy-wise. You should not get punished for something that's integrated in the game

exactly my point, Thank you

2 hours ago, Praxxor said:

Except you really should get punished for not playing right, system working as intended ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You still chose to take your time to immobilizing yourself in one spot. Banshee is more capable than just being a stationary stunlocking turret.

When running sorties, always expect to be the heavy hitter and go prepared for it, not expect matchmaking to put you on a squad that is ideal for the situation.