Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Eligible due to Inactivity

(XBOX)Oussii

I guess this feature is good, as it prevents players to go and hide while others do the job...

HEY, WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DE..... you overlooked something very important

I play with Banshee on Interception, and all i get is i am not eligible due to inactivity. (yesterday me and my friend got it twice while playing banshee).

Sound quake requires that the frame stays in its place during the round to lock the map. and you reward me with that ******** ?

I guess my dear DE you should review this, or else why you gave us the sound quake ?

Hope you can find a way to fix that

The AFK detector is registered from lack of movement. Since Sound quake doesn't allow you to move it triggers the AFK Detector. This has been mentioned before when they introduced the system.  

The AFK Detector takes about 2 minutes to register, so every minute in a half, turn off the power run in a circle and recast the ability. 

14 minutes ago, arielessar said:

The AFK detector is registered from lack of movement. Since Sound quake doesn't allow you to move it triggers the AFK Detector. This has been mentioned before when they introduced the system.  

The AFK Detector takes about 2 minutes to register, so every minute in a half, turn off the power run in a circle and recast the ability. 

I feel you bro, but is it logic to be triggered on sound quake?

what if i am on sortie 3 and cannot deactivate the power or else my team mates will die?

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

There is no a reason to be rooted in place for 2 minutes in this game unless there is a I AM GROOT Warframe that I have not heard of with the power to plant themselves. 

If you ONLY use Sound Quake as Banshee....you doing lots wrong. And do not even say that is her only power worth using to save your team from deathville. 

Ahh....skip it. Just keep pressing 4 to get AFK locked out. There is a reason they put that into the game. You might figure it out one day.....

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Why would i ?

Is using the sound quake considered AFK now?

if yes, then they should announce it or take away that power

Yes, it is.  So was Mesa's Ult.  A player could activate it, and go make a sandwich, watch some YouTube and then be rewarded for not even being tabbed into the game.  (yes yes, extreme example.)

And it was announced, when the AFK timer was put in place, many months ago.

On 7/21/2016 at 1:52 PM, (XB1)Oussii said:

Sound quake requires that the frame stays in its place during the round to lock the map. and you reward me with that ******** ?

the inactivity system is bull crap ill give u that. it partially works but its really really bad inactivity system. anyway... the mission itself doesnt "require" u to be banshee. or the mission doesnt "require" u to not even move a muscle in 7 mins while quaking. and its not just . thats all on u. u CHOOSE to do the reliant ev + spam kill method... which DE is totally against as u can tell by draco change. and yet u complain about it -.- oh man.. even if u shoot a few bullets. that will make it count as not inactive.. but ppl like u have to be full on pure 100% ev+ spam reliant and complain still even tho there r tons of loop holes to get away from the inactive system. 

On 21/07/2016 at 1:12 AM, (XB1)Oussii said:

what if i am on sortie 3 and cannot deactivate the power or else my team mates will die?

Then find better teammates because if they cant survive the couple of seconds for you to move a bit, they are not supposed to be in a level 100 mission.

13 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

Then find better teammates because if they cant survive the couple of seconds for you to move a bit, they are not supposed to be in a level 100 mission.

when you join a random squad, you don't ask for their credentials

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

All you have to do is move around in the last few seconds and it'll de-AFK you.  Just wait for when you know the mission/wave/whatever is going to end and move in a straight line from your original position (or do it a little earlier and just go loot the map).

You won't be blocked from rewards so long as you do just what I said.  It doesn't care if you stood still for the entire run, so long as you were moving at some point within the last few minutes.

Moving around is not the solution. I contest its bugged. I got the same message using Ivara in prowl and Artemis bow. I was just turning in a circle and got the shaft for doing so. I had no reason to have to leave my point. I could cover and protect 2 points from one location. Glad to see protecting 2 points is so rewarding..........

I think the bigger problem is that it's nowhere explained there even is such a system in place, if you didn't read the patch which introduced it you would have no idea why you're suddenly ineligible for reward

On 21/7/2016 at 5:52 AM, (XB1)Oussii said:

I guess this feature is good, as it prevents players to go and hide while others do the job...

HEY, WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DE..... you overlooked something very important

I play with Banshee on Interception, and all i get is i am not eligible due to inactivity. (yesterday me and my friend got it twice while playing banshee).

I guess my dear DE you should review this, or else why you gave us the sound quake ?

Hope you can find a way to fix that

I do have a feeling that just standing still with a channel ability toggled on for several minutes isn't how they wish for the game to be played since you could just as well be alt-tabbed out of the game during that. If they are likely to change something then my guess is that it is more likely to be a change to Banshee than to the AFK system.

8 minutes ago, Golmihr said:

I do have a feeling that just standing still with a channel ability toggled on for several minutes isn't how they wish for the game to be played since you could just as well be alt-tabbed out of the game during that. If they are likely to change something then my guess is that it is more likely to be a change to Banshee than to the AFK system.

As long as this power is available, we are entitled to use it

And using it means you have to stay in your place and not to be considered AFK

On 21-7-2016 at 6:12 AM, (XB1)Oussii said:

It's also triggered with Mesa's Peacemaker, Excalibur's Radial Blind, Saryn's Spores/Molt, Nezha's Divine Spears, Rhino Stomp, etc. if u stand still it will be triggered even if the Warframe abilities does make some sort of movement don't stay stationary for to long(2min). 

Edited by RayzorDA

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

As long as this power is available, we are entitled to use it

And using it means you have to stay in your place and not to be considered AFK

Sound Quake does have a pretty heavy energy drain by design. I don't think they have changed anything about it since 2013 other than prevent EV to restore Bashee's energy while it is active, based on the wiki. If you are able to have it toggled on for several minutes in the current state of the game then that doesn't seems like it was originally intended. So I can see them being more likely to mess with Banshee than the AFK system.

Edited by Golmihr

29 minutes ago, Golmihr said:

Sound Quake does have a pretty heavy energy drain by design. I don't think they have changed anything about it since 2013 other than prevent EV to restore Bashee's energy while it is active, based on the wiki. If you are able to have it toggled on for several minutes in the current state of the game then that doesn't seems like it was originally intended. So I can see them being more likely to mess with Banshee than the AFK system.

my current build for banshee allows me to use the sound quake for almost 4 min with a little push of the black dagger, the embolist and the mire without having the need of energy