Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your most used Warframe?

KitCat3114

6 hours ago, rawr1254 said:

Thing is some people are going based on the % used in UI. While it may have been used the most you dont really know if they have been using that frame and only that frame or if back when there was no better alternative did they jsut play that frame a lot.

Just because the % says that's your most used frame doesnt mean it still technically is at the time. I mean mine likely says Chroma but I've been using Mesa every day of the week now.

I know. I'm just jerking your chain. :wink:

All in good fun. :smile:

10 hours ago, KitCat3114 said:

I am completeing a project that I have based around Warframe and to complete this I need to collect data around what peoples most used Warframes  are. So if you could help me out and let me know on this thread it'll really help me collect data. Thank you for your time and help!

Ash Prime

Ivara since i am a newbye, she lets me get a decent dps without having to unlock dozens of formas and endgame stuff.

Just artemis+headshots and i can play almost anything if i need some more damage i use prowl.

I am still trying to figure out how to play banshee....

1 hour ago, vrdwrst2 said:

Volt + Prime version, at... maybe 40%?

Why doesn't anybody play Volt???

There are many Volt players if you read the previous pages of this thread. I think it's even one of the highest in the stats.

22 hours ago, KitCat3114 said:

I am completeing a project that I have based around Warframe and to complete this I need to collect data around what peoples most used Warframes  are. So if you could help me out and let me know on this thread it'll really help me collect data. Thank you for your time and help!

tough question, my most used is valkyr, but that's cause I got her as my second frame and used her for ages before I could finally face bosses and farm for new frames. My new most used frame, that I personally would say I both like to use and now use a lot is probably inaros

On 22-7-2016 at 8:53 PM, Kevlareater said:

Mirage. Stuck with her even with her nerfs.

To be fair. Those who I would consider Mirage mains would not abandon her because of the blind LoS.

She has a lot more going for her then being a blind bot.

Nova, then Frost Prime.
Nova has 20k more kills, but Frost Prime has 9 million more experience gained. Which I'm not sure matters... my carrier has 48 million more experience gained than Frost Prime and hasn't killed a thing. The little leech! xD