The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the nicest thing you've done for your fellow Tenno?

When helping an old player get back into the game, I hooked him up with a couple of newer Prime weapons that didn't exist in his day, and took him on basically a guided tour of Specters of the Rail.

I've also helped numerous friends farm parts and warframes they wanted.

Buying prime parts i did not need from a new clan member for the warframe.market average seller prices(When i had spare plat). Farming bosses for different frames such as nova and frost, giving basic mods like continuity, streamline (mostly with random players i meet at Mercury/Venus/Earth killing time in some excavation missions or something), some auras mostly dash ones thats CP and Energy something and mesa keys as well. Thats about sums it up. 

Nothing special from my perspective as i got all the stuff i have, thanks to player market and time in game. 

Edited by Hopeisdead

Never quite spys when something goes wrong, always play with same people (if they stay) till we succeed.

When i have a mood, i scroll the trading, looking for a new players who ask common gold mods, stances, auras. And gift them

I gifted once the Ivara for one guy, because he was the only one who not yelled on my Saryn during the radiation defense and even stood with me after

2 hours ago, alltaken said:

When I'm Rad-proced, I sometimes resist the urge to shoot my squad mates .

I've died trying to avoid a team wipe when rad proc'd on my Mag.

Unless there's a troll on the team.  Then they're going down. (BA/Magnetize bae-bee)

Edited by Noamuth
No really autocorrect, I meant to type it that way.

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I've died trying to avoid a team wipe when rad proc'd on my Mag.

Unless there's a troll on the team.  Then they're going down. (BA/Magnetize bae-bee)

Heh heh, the rework is on your side, here. Old mag was a terror when rad procced. There's nothing more frustrating than doing a radiation hazard defense mission and having mag wipe the entire squad AND kill the operative...  :)

11 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Heh heh, the rework is on your side, here. Old mag was a terror when rad procced. There's nothing more frustrating than doing a radiation hazard defense mission and having mag wipe the entire squad AND kill the operative...  :)

Oh, I know lol I got yelled at so many times when I started playing they Void and didn't understand how anything worked.

So many team wipes.  I miss those days. XD

Gifted Numerous Loki Prime Sets, an Ash Prime Set, a Frost Prime Set and 500 plat within a week, for a single R5 Core each trade. From time to time, I usually give out Syndicate primaries and the occasional colour palette to some good Tenno. It's great to give from time to time :)

6 hours ago, yual said:

I give a inaros capes at someone who have arcanes but 0 cosmetiques.

I think you misunderstood. This thread is about NICE things you have done. Giving someone that awful dorito cape isn't a favor, it's a fashion atrocity...  :)

6 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Oh, I know lol I got yelled at so many times when I started playing they Void and didn't understand how anything worked.

So many team wipes.  I miss those days. XD

Well if you ever get too nostalgic, you can always play Ash...  xD

13 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I think you misunderstood. This thread is about NICE things you have done. Giving someone that awful dorito cape isn't a favor, it's a fashion atrocity...  :)

Well if you ever get too nostalgic, you can always play Ash...  xD

I would never cheat on Mag. ;)

On 7/22/2016 at 11:06 AM, Dreadwire said:

Do spy in pug.

After solo alone finishing A and B without the help of your team mates. 

Type "Good luck" in chat

Then triggers the alarm and quit game.

Was bored coz I can't draco no more

I do the same if people expect to be carried.