Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

Kind of depressing that not a single question of mine was chosen.

Also I would prefer a way to take custom in-game profile avatar shots of my currently equipped Warframe so that we could actually have a shred of uniqueness on the forums. If we are able to at least use our clan's logo that would be good, I suppose. 

I also do not like how the Fairy goes from floating to instantly moving on foot, but I won't pretend to understand how difficult animating is so I will just tolerate it. 

yet again not a single word about the credit nerf... very very dissapointing

oh and the nekros "rework" is kinda meh as well :(

other reworks made the frames actually stronger (excalibur, mag) but the nekros rework only changes how the abilites work (toggle)

but there was lots of good stuff shown in the stream

Edited by RAZORLIGHT

None of my question and Ive been asking for month's, though I'm sad that there won't be a sancti tipedo, I still would like to know if there could be more syndicate weapons and more volt stuff, since he's still a starter, projected as a starter, and nothing done to change that. Nekros isn't much of a rework, but again, thank you for...trying

Edited by Wolfnrun

1 minute ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I really need more information on the SoD Nekros rework before I say anything. On one side it sounds like it could be a HUGE improvement. On the other side it means I need to discover a new build for my Nekros when I buy Nekros Prime access later.

You saw the rework and it was quite an improvement to now.

1 minute ago, (XB1)ThatAlaskanDude said:

I'm not for once. I always welcome new content but the RV Dark Dagger just seems like another Hek & Vaykor Hek. Any other Dagger would've been fine in my opinion.

Just because something gets an augment doesn't mean everyone and their brother is using the weapon it was made for. Even for the Hek issue, I almost never see people run either version.

1 minute ago, K0bra said:

You saw the rework and it was quite an improvement to now.

Personally I do like the current one, however it should be noted that I play on xbox so I don't have to worry too much about the issues that some PC players would have. But who knows now that we can't use our resurrected allies as shields perhaps the Shield of Shadows augment mod will become useful again.

On 8/5/2016 at 3:11 PM, Tymerc said:

Kind of depressing that not a single question of mine was chosen.

Also I would prefer a way to take custom in-game profile avatar shots of my currently equipped Warframe so that we could actually have a shred of uniqueness on the forums. If we are able to at least use our clan's logo that would be good, I suppose. 

I also do not like how the Fairy goes from floating to instantly moving on foot, but I won't pretend to understand how difficult animating is so I will just tolerate it. 

Titania looks great! Im super hyped to get my hands on her, I just hope that the quest for her doesnt make you wait for each part to build before you can continue. (please dont do this again)

Edited by Haldos
Removed antagonism.

I love you guys and I'm so glad I support everything you do. But all I care about is Umbra and I know how stupid that sounds but he's the only thing I've been interested in since he was revealed. Please don't make us wait another year for him, we already have to wait until September to even see if he's in War Within....don't do this to us.