The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

When did they say that @(PS4)joe03827?

I think in  one of the Devstreams , didn't say which warframes will be Umbra tho , only one we know of is Excal , Check the Umbra Warframes megathread , it has the info im talking about and many many other info from the devs and has all news and is up to date

Thing that has me wondering is if there is one side at DE who just think "what new game mechanics and systems can we create for Umbra? So we can release them." 

And who sits around saying "Hold up guys. We need some good lore for this first, we can't just release Umbra without a good back story".

Personally I want them to think the lore and backstory through.

21 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Thing that has me wondering is if there is one side at DE who just think "what new game mechanics and systems can we create for Umbra? So we can release them." 

And who sits around saying "Hold up guys. We need some good lore for this first, we can't just release Umbra without a good back story".

Personally I want them to think the lore and backstory through.

Different people at DE are working on certain things , so there will be lore and story and also special mechanics and cool stuffs 

On 18.07.2016 at 9:11 PM, LegionCynex said:

Yeah, steve himself said that he bets his own job on it, that he will have the update out by the following week after this week (or even this week), before Augest bacily, as he said he wants it at the end of july, he betted his job, so lol, he loses his job XD

I don't recall that, could you link it?

23 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Different people at DE are working on certain things , so there will be lore and story and also special mechanics and cool stuffs 

Oh for sure. What I mean is that due to marketing and deadline reasons,  things get rushed and released in a "we will fix and add to it later" state.

I hope they avoid that mess with umbra.

The reservoir. That think that change Stalkers for Shadow Stalkers (umbra version)

we can see it in the trailer/2 war within

Spoiler

the Natah quest

The Lotus contacts the Tenno to warn them about the threat of the Sentient Hunhow, who has been infiltrating her mind. She also warns them about Hunhow using the Stalker to hunt down the Reservoir, the Tenno's weakness that the Lotus has kept hidden.

so Umbra probably war within.

Edited by yual

31 minutes ago, yual said:

The reservoir. That think that change Stalkers for Shadow Stalkers (umbra version)

we can see it in the trailer/2 war within

so probably war within.

I thought I knew what you were saying,  but no I have no clue.