Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Trailer?

(PSN)meyerclan

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

wait wait wait, who and what told us we're getting Nyx Vaulted?

She's the next one to be Vaulted by release order. Nyx, Hikou, Scindo (which is the reason Galatine will be available).

Also Sheldon said they wanted to stay at the same number of available Relics always (put one more or less if required for things like Orthos Prime and stuff out of Vault).

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

She's the next one to be Vaulted by release order. Nyx, Hikou, Scindo (which is the reason Galatine will be available).

Also Sheldon said they wanted to stay at the same number of available Relics always (put one more or less if required for things like Orthos Prime and stuff out of Vault).

Before anyone asks. Sheldon stated this while the MAG stuff was unvaulted. So adding the new prime stuff will equal the number of relics he was talking about.

Edited by (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE

12 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

So, has this been confirmed that shes def going into the vault?, cuz you never kown, it chuold stop, now that we have the new relics 

Just now, LegionCynex said:

So, has this been confirmed that shes def going into the vault?, cuz you never kown, it chuold stop, now that we have the new relics 

But the Accessories and the Vault Packs are the main drive for this.

Although at the rate we're going they could stop for a while... I think we're set for the whole next year.

11 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

But the Accessories and the Vault Packs are the main drive for this.

Although at the rate we're going they could stop for a while... I think we're set for the whole next year.

Unsure, but we'll find out I guess

https://warframe.com/news/last-chance-for-nyx-prime-relics

Ok, 23rd, really?, I am really dispointed, Nekrous shuold be coming out on the 15th-16th, not 23rd, thats 2 weeks, not one 1 wait.

Edited by LegionCynex

2 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Unsure, but we'll find out I guess

https://warframe.com/news/last-chance-for-nyx-prime-relics

Ok, 23rd, really?, I am really dispointed, Nekrous shuold be coming out on the 15th-16th, not 23rd, thats 2 weeks, not one 1 wait.

It isnt uncommon for a delay to happen between the ending of one PA and the start of another.

35 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

typically doesnt mean every time. They've had gaps before, gaps that were even longer.

Theyve had longer gaps that were still covered with prime access. This would imply for two weeks there is no prime access whatsoever. 

Unless nekros releases next week and the relics are just a little overloaded for 1 week. Not the worst idea to make new parts rarer for a week. Benefits, DE, traders, and relic farmers (farming nekros and nyx relics at once). 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

hopefully soon, I want to see the new Tenno prince of Death wield the greatest Sword ever forged: the Galatine prime!!

Strangely, i reeeally thought Tigris P and Galat P would come with Valkyr prime. I would have bet a gallon of rhum on that.

18 hours ago, bowiespoon said:

Heck, I don't even really care about nekros prime, I'm more interested in the trailer.

That's the fun part : I'm not in the rush for farming it, but GOD DAMN i want to hear Balla's voice and see some badass trailer.

They have not produced a trailer for every prime frame. The few were done though were more of late. I was hoping that they would not overlook Nekros. They did not do one for Ash Prime, which IMO is far more popular than Nekros. Perhaps it was a budgetary thing who knows. I don't even think Trinity Prime got a Trailer.

When I say Trailer, I am referring to something like what they did for Saryn Prime and Vauban Prime.

Edited by (PS4)meyerclan