Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Simplified: Part 1

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Kainosh said:

Why "ENDO" though....We have nice "fusion core" everyone got used to.   I mean ...Really.  Why change name ?  You trying to make things easy...And "Fusion core" is the best and easiest name for such resource. Its pretty obvious too.

Just ask someone on the street "What do we use to FUSE our mods? A) Fusion cores   B) Endo."            And see what people answer.

I like new system....But that "endo"....meh. It doesn't fit imo.

Then you should simply say "What do we use to UPGRADE our mods? Endo!"

After the past couple updates I can't say I'm looking forward to this.....

I fully expect some kinda core farm nerf, Daily fusion limit. Some sorta gimmick we're not being told about.

The fusion system isn't complicated, this whole thing seems like an excuse for something else.

Good thing I've anticipated this upcoming change and turned all my cores into plat.

Shouldn't you guys fix the previous systems you introduced before adding another one? Focus is broken and Void 2.0 killed endless missions.

Edited by Xzorn

24 minutes ago, GorgontheMorgon said:

what hte heck you must be rich to get all taht plat

All via trading

Other players can buy plat instead of me.

37 minutes ago, stormsasuke180 said:

I rather question his plat and credits XD

49 minutes ago, eoniccosta said:

How do you have so many fusion cores damn

I do several things :

- i avoid using them, i try to use mods 1st, cores later, i could have had way more common cores if it wasn't the nearly 2 consecutive V primed mods that came out recently

- i play the game often and i try to be as efficient as possible, i give a damn about what i'm doing ingame, after many missions the results far exceed the average player, this includes:

• doing more kills in the most trivial of missions, captures for example, i may kill over 100 enemies, the old cerberus where players farmed oxium, that i would get over 1600 kills in 4 rounds
  • always be the best player, in kills, in speed, in damage, in less damage taken
  • carrier helps
  • 1 try for each mission in sortie, doing a certain mission twice is considered a failure in my book
  • kill steal as much as possible, make sure others can't kill anything, you have to carry them in all games.
  • make sure trades are efficient, ask for prices and then accept or decline, never lecture a player on why they should lower a price, don't waste time on pointless stuff.
  • sabotages, spys, hives, always make the effort of searching for caches, always, even if they give mediocre stuff.
  • Prepare for missions, learn game mechanics and in general making an effort on every aspect helps, from playing the game by watching only the minimap, listening to audio clues on enemies and caches, understanding why bane mods are so good,.......everything counts

- i do sorties

- i never actually farm cores, but i do missions that have them, i do it especially if other players in my clan need the cores

Edited by KIREEK

" Any partial upgrades will be refunded with equivalent Endo - so if you're like me and just haven't fully maxed that Primed Mod yet, your partial fusion won't be wasted. This also means no Fusion energy will be wasted when your Mod is fully maxed. "

TlnPsB5.gif

Yah HYPE!

]\'[

I think everyone's forgetting about the fact that Fusion Cores dropping from enemies means that they have less chances of dropping OTHER mods we actually need. I'm looking at you, Firestorm, Rage, Berserker and Life Strike!

If I'm scrying this right, Endo is a way for us to turn duplicate mods into it, so there's no actual process to earn them involved. We're already getting mods we had obtained to the number of hundreds. Might as well keep getting them and turn them into Endo. If it's REALLY the case then I'm all for it.

But just as others said, instead of cramming a lot of features into our incoming updates, we prefer our updates to be STABLE and ENJOYABLE. No need to feel pressured just because your content pace makes you feel slower than other game studios. This can come like, what, some time around the last part of The War Within update? Most of us won't even mind.

Heck. You HAVEN'T FIXED HYEKKA MASTERS CAUSING FRIENDLY FIRE WITH THEIR NAPALM BOMBS during invasions!

Hope,this time, DE will release something actually kind to palyers. Something what will simplify the process of maximization. I mean really simplify.

If these changes cause more in-game grind, you will lose even more players. Just saying. Happy nerfing.

Hope is alive,still. For the better future of us all! :D

6 hours ago, Kainosh said:

Why "ENDO" though....We have nice "fusion core" everyone got used to.   I mean ...Really.  Why change name ?  You trying to make things easy...And "Fusion core" is the best and easiest name for such resource. Its pretty obvious too.

Just ask someone on the street "What do we use to FUSE our mods? A) Fusion cores   B) Endo."            And see what people answer.

I like new system....But that "endo"....meh. It doesn't fit imo.

Probably for lore purposes.
It is like the change from void key to relic:
T1 -> Lith
T2 -> Meso
T3 -> Neo
T4 -> Axi

Why is it named "Endo"? Will it be explained to the players in some quest?

From a lore perspective it makes zero sense for Fusion Cores to be 'rare' yet thousands are needed at the same time. Putting them together in a single sentence will tell you how much of a nonsensical deal it currently is. First, Fusion Cores look just like any other Mod on the outside. How can we logically differentiate that and the actual mods if not for what the cards say?

With the introduction of Endo, we'll be saying goodbye to using 'long lost relics of Fusion process' which were TOO NUMEROUS to be just long lost relics, and welcome an actual form of energy needed to infuse the mods.

16 hours ago, xelectrowolfx said:

In terms of conversion rates, what can we expect say 10 R5 fusion cores to become in the form of endo? And how much endo will be required to take a Primed mod to R10?

Pretty sure it'll have a ranking system. Like the cores. It'll probably take into consideration ranked and unranked duplicates. Bronze unranked giving us the same amount towards progress. So you're probably looking at a rank 5 gold core giving us 10 endo, a silver giving us 5, and max rank bronze core giving us 3. But it's only speculation. 

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

You can expect this first phase to come in August on PC, and your inventory of Cores will be converted on login! We'll have more information for you closer to launch so you can see the change in action and know what to expect when it hits your inventories.

@[DE]Rebecca Please make sure the conversion goes right in the first place if you want to avoid a poopstorm like the one after Keys to Relics conversion.

Wait so If I have different sets of the same mod, (1 maxed, one is half maxed etc) the ones that are partially upgraded will be converted into Endo?

I'm asking because I use partially upgraded mods in builds that require them.

Meh.. why DE keeps wasting time on systems which are totally fine. What kind on brainless ape cannot figure out the current system and need "simplification", which btw doesn't seem simple at all and has the potential to be shot in the knee for DE.

Please don't call Fusion Core anything else then Fusion Core!

If i need to go through intermediate step of converting my duplicates in fusion, i'm going to cry!

Edited by egypt