Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OK, who's excited to use Titania Animation Set?

cnlu

Literally the only thing I really want in this update, using it primarily on Excal P. and patiently waiting for MasterNoobs Tennogen Tenno jetpack syandana.  I think it's MasterNoob... the guy who makes all the cool syandanas XD.

Edited by Z3GR4M

On 19/8/2016 at 7:16 AM, Z3GR4M said:

Literally the only thing I really want in this update, using it primarily on Excal P. and patiently waiting for MasterNoobs Tennogen Tenno jetpack syandana.  I think it's MasterNoob... the guy who makes all the cool syandanas XD.

I'm waiting for someone to showcase it on Excalibur Prime, since I use him almost all the time...looks promising anyway! 

Love the floating, not a fan of the little spin every so often, that's where i feel the awkward can come in. rather sure i can adapt though.

now Nekros can really feel like an angel of death. if only had a decent scythe....

Edited by Skathes

On August 21, 2016 at 5:09 PM, siralextraffo said:

I'm waiting for someone to showcase it on Excalibur Prime, since I use him almost all the time...looks promising anyway! 

I'll try and put up some pics for you in this thread when I get it all the way I want :-)

The floating animation is crazy cool though.

1 hour ago, Z3GR4M said:

I'll try and put up some pics for you in this thread when I get it all the way I want :-)

The floating animation is crazy cool though.

I actually tried it on Excalibur Prime...I dunno, it's cool but it's also weird at the same time, like it doesn't properly fit a male frame, or maybe the transition from Ash noble stance was too much...