Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

On 8/19/2016 at 2:50 PM, PatternistSlave said:

When I try to change my glyph the game freezes.  The chat still works, but can't exit out of the glyph menu or do anything else.

Same here thought it was just me, click on an owned profile icon or glyph and that screen freezes up, can still use the chat boc and view my profile since the pause menu is up, but the glyph select screen stays up about 50% opaque. Alt F4 or get an invite into another lobby to fix.

9 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

I apologize if any of these have been reported already; I don't really have the time or patience at the moment to read through 10 pages of bug reports.

• Aborting mission from the SImulacrum takes me back to the Liset instead of the Relay. Only tested with Larunda Relay so far.
  • Attempting to re-enter the relay immediately afterwards results in being stuck on a black screen with the "Zoom Out" button on the bottom right corner. The button has no hover effect, no hover sound effect, and does nothing when clicked.
  • The "Prefer overlay map" option in the Options menu does not work. The minimap always appears in the top-right corner when starting a mission.
  • Cephalon Simaris's daily target does not display an Endo reward where the Fusion Core reward previously was. I haven't actually done the daily target yet, so I don't know if this is a purely visual bug or if it is also functional.
  • The game client crashes with no error message when activating Razorwing while mashing melee attack during the casting animation. Sometimes. It doesn't seem to happen in the Simulacrum with no enemies spawned.

To add to this, it seems any mission will take you back to the Liset if you launch one from the relay. I've done fissures and it does the same thing. Also, I have tested a few other regular missions, and while not consistent, it will drop you back into the Liset. If you re-enter the relay it will drop you in the mission select room rather than the beginning of the realy.

6 hours ago, themelancholyape said:

Didn't see anyone report this, but changing glyphs causes the game to freeze (chat, for some reason, still works). And I was so ready to show my Excal in Action glyph everywhere too )):

Game doesn't freeze, the TopLeft corner icon that shows you the Esc menu works and plays the sound and opens the menu, chat works, its just that the GUI Screen for the glyph change doesn't disappear and hides everything.

Also I got an arch-melee mod (the status one) in Stribog, Void, it dropped from an enemy and we had a Titania so I suspect her ult makes AW parts drop?

Edited by Braynstorm

Cant complete a single mission. midway through playing any mission the game will crash to desktop faster than cam be comprehended (no freeze or anything. game just flashes out of existence). there is no way to determine the cause other than its caused by the silver grove update.

Here are the bugs I have been getting since the Silver Grove update (re logging or anything like that doesn't do anything) :

-Reload circle at the reticle does not fill smoothly, it only shows half a circle then a full one. I'm having the exact same problem with stuff like the white ring on the left of the screen that indicates your life support percentage and how much reactant I have collected out of 10 ect.

-Sometimes when I start a mission and it puts me in a squad with other people, it says session unavailable and send me back into my Liset but while I'm in there when I press escape there's nothing above the Navigation button so I cannot see my own Mastery Rank and cannot leave the squad.

-The energy bar on the bottom left stays full all the time even when my actual energy value isn't. e.g. 150 out of 300 energy but the bar stays full.

-The map on the top left of the screen goes out of its little rectangle box and when I have explored large areas of a certain map it will cover a large portion of the screen when I'm facing a certain direction. (Pressing M only moves the map to the middle of my screen and does not help).

As for me since the update i have only 2 bugs:

First one is the Titanias ulty when you flying some times she "spasming" in air and can stop flying. For now the best way to deal with it is to pres shift bar again for her to start moving slower but it will happen again and again no matter how you fly. For now i can count at least 6-7 rooms where it happens 100% of the time.

Second is the timer - sometimes it stops "mission starts in 1" and thats all. You cant do anything only relogs can help. Happens rarely but it does.

Edited by GrandPulse

What bugs i've found:

Spoiler

1. Missing operator Raven scream sound

2. Strange sight of operator on broadcast transmission (eyes)

OperatorSmallBug.JPG?raw=1

3. Bugged Dron-Nullifiers on Law of Retribution (Nightmare) - They don't block/despell our abilities!

4. Rarely happens what you can become invisible (your model dissapear). Allies can't see you too (Navigating on displayed nickname).

LORN%20-%20Bugs.jpg?raw=1

5. You can't activate altar after Silver Groove Quest (DE knows about this bug, i know!)

Titania Ult CTD again. I updated my graphics driver to the latest one and the immediate CTD stopped happening but this time I got out of the ult and activated my Focus (Naramon), deactivated it immediately and then activated the Ult again and it crashed. DE please add this to your list.

Ceres Junction finished, but no rewards.
After it got altered ( the added Prosecutor kill, which i had to complete), I re-did the Junction (although displayed as finished) to get the Archwing mods, but after killing the Valkyr Specter, I could not open the Junction and complete the mission. Therefore no rewards.

Telos Boltor - no Truth effect

Screen 

some holes in Earth tiles

Screens 

Simaris dont wanna to give dialy scans award (I scanned it before update, may depend on it)

also situation - if I'm host and someone in party pick mission my client freezes, only reboot helps. If I', host and I pick mission - its ok.

I don't see this listed but EVERYONE has been facing it since the Fissure 2nd update: The entire matchmaking UI is terribly bugged and a number of things will happen:

1. If you have just completed a Fissure mission and try to start one again with the same squad, it won't let you and it will keep making the relic selection screen close as soon as it opens.

2. If someone else starts the mission after the first one is completed, either the timer starts automatically so people don't have time to choose their Relic or it will allow you to select the relic but it will either show the red cross instead of the green tick in the mission accepting UI or it will not show anything and you have to select a relic all over again.

Everytime I finish a Fissure mission everyone is forced to leave the squad since there's no point in trying another mission together again due to these bugs. Can't play with friends and can't stick with the same people since no one wants to reform the squad again and again every time.

Edited by Sci_Ant

Vectis doesn't reload a bullet when you try to manually reload it. It plays the sound of reloading but actually does not do so or it gets interrupted by the auto reload so you basically always have to wait for the auto reload to kick in which decreases the usefullness of reload speed mods (due to reloading overall taking longer while reload speed mods don't affect most of it).

Orokin Cell drop rates seem to have been significantly lowered during one of the patches. They were rare drops before but now they are extremely rare. After doing about 10 runs on Caracol, Saturn to Wave 10, I've gotten a total of 4 Orokin Cells, while using Nekros' Desecrate. This is far below what it used to be and I believe it is a bug.

11 hours ago, Mbgunsling said:

Cant complete a single mission. midway through playing any mission the game will crash to desktop faster than cam be comprehended (no freeze or anything. game just flashes out of existence). there is no way to determine the cause other than its caused by the silver grove update.

I just had this issue not to long ago...went into the interception alert that was up and both times I went into it...the game would load up and as soon as I switched to Titania's razorwing...the game would crash right to desktop with no indication. I don't know if it was because of her razorwing or not but its the first time I have experienced this today so I dout it is that.

18 minutes ago, kuekuatsutan said:

The game has crashed three times in the last 24 hours when activating Titania's 4th ability, Razorwing. It doesn't happen every time I activate the ability, but three crashes in 24 hours seems to be a bug to me.

Nevermind....seems that it was because of her forth if you are experiencing it as well....note to self...watch activating her Razorwing during games...got it.

Edited by Zaraska_Solani
New Info

3 minutes ago, Zaraska_Solani said:

I just had this issue not to long ago...went into the interception alert that was up and both times I went into it...the game would load up and as soon as I switched to Titania's razorwing...the game would crash right to desktop with no indication. I don't know if it was because of her razorwing or not but its the first time I have experienced this today so I dout it is that.

Nevermind....seems that it was because of her forth if you are experiencing it as well....note to self...watch activating her Razorwing during games...got it.

Yep definitely seems to be Razorwing. Glitches are to be expected with updates, but the more they hear about it the more likely it is to get fixed soon :D Until then, no more Titania for me D:

Equinox's Night form "skirt" or "robes" default colors are completely black, no matter what I keep going in mission with completely black robes.

I know you fixed the robes from completely glitching through Equinox herself, while also changing how it reacts to motion, however it seems it's completely missing it's corresponding default colors

XrvZEob.jpg

Trying to change the colors will make it seem to be fixed:

Noi3PaF.jpg

However, switching again the Metamorphosis view on the Arsenal will still show them black (as in the first image) and on missions robes willl be completely black:

CNdoMBr.jpg

DiyY7V3.jpg

Changing colors of Equinox's robes will still have it rendered somewhat incorrect:

qaIwdEt.jpg

The Secondary color is shown as black as to what the default white it should beGqVbiHo.jpg

And also after selecting any color, and then hitting the default color will keep the previous selected color showcased after switching the Metamorphosis view.

3nDmHzC.jpg

In short, you can technically fix the black robes of Equinox by choosing other colors really, but this is absolutely annoying since I love Equinox default looks.

Edited by ScytodiDaedalus
Misclicked on submit early