Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

1. Minimap doesn't fade while moving away from explored areas. (It's always visible like when you activate full map in the center of the screen, default key 'M').

ILXdLhH.jpg

2. HUD bug: Reloading bar meter, Energy bars, Life Support bar, Focus ability bar and Syndicate weapons' passive bar not working as they should. (Some of them display full bar always, some of them a half filled bar when between 0-50% and show a full bar when between 50-100%). 
This could use a video as proof but my laptop barely run the game... but the screenshot up there kinda shows this.

2/3 Orokin Cache, half focus, full Telos Boltor passive.

3. Titania's Razorwing Drones attacking Lantern target when Drones are on their way to attack a target and Titania uses Lantern on said target.

4. Saryn Prime's skirt floating.

Nyk0lGg.jpg

5. FIXED. Titania being hit by shockwaves when flying at medium height with Razorwing. Example: Shockwave Moa, Lynx, Bursas, Mutalist Moas, etc. When others can simply jump the wave and not get hit at all. FIXED.

Titania's 1st, 2nd and 3rd abilities when casted on:

Orokin Drone, Roller, Maggot, Nemes RT, Orbital Strike Drone, Orokin Spectator, Propaganda Drone, Roller Sentry, Regulator, Sensor Regulator: Spellbind not working on them, Tribute only dealing damage with no buff drop and Lantern exploding instantly.

There are other enemies that Spellbind and Lantern do not work properly either but these do drop a buff when hit with Tribute: Bursa, Attack Drone, Oxium Osprey, Manic Bombard, Drekar Manic Bombard, etc.

Drekar Manic is fully affected by all these abilities though, Couldn't test Grineer Manic because there doesn't seem to be a Mimeograph of it in the Simulacrum. (Yes, I have its codex entry complete).

7. FIXED. Titania unable to use weapons when trying to equip her melee weapon 'Diwata' while in Razorwing and run out of energy while the swap weapon animation is still going on. FIXED.

8. With Titania, Sometimes when trying to sprint while in Razorwing, she starts facing multiple directions super fast and she moves way too slow like if something was holding her down. 

This problem is caused by low frame rate, my PC runs the game at 25 FPS but when it drops to around 15 FPS it is then when it is happening. Tested. (Yes, I've been playing like this xD)

9. FIXED. Crash to desktop when melee attacking instantly after casting Titania's Razorwing. FIXED.

10. Synoid Simulor can damage/kill Titania's "Lantern" target.

11. Titania can not get rid of Brood Mother's Maggots when in Razorwing form. Melee attacks do not make Maggots drop off the Warframe.

12. FIXED. When casting Titania's Razorwing all of the Spellbind and Tribute buffs are lost? And no longer affect her? FIXED.

13. With Titania, when giving your secondary weapon to a rescue target (Sortie Defense target too) if Razorwing is activated and deactivated, Titania gets a duplicate of her secondary weapon back, meaning both now have the same weapon.

Edited by 0meg4x
Update!

I'm getting a repeated crash to desktop when I try to spam quick melee instantly after transforming using Titania's 4 ability. I have quick melee set to mousewheel down for easy spamming so I'm not sure if it's the rapid activation of quick melee while transforming or just the first input causing me to crash

Lunaro bugs:
-Being disabled by an unknown trigger(acts like zone clearing, you don't have the arcata. Can be fixed by making your team score and standing on enemy zone for a zone clearing which renews your arcata)
-Certain parts of the maps where bumps are prevents curves from curving, which instead goes forward.
-When running backwards, and passing to a teammate behind your warframe, the warframe will throw the ball in front of it, making the pass fail.
-Instant Unstable. When jumping, throwing the ball down and pressing check button, it will launch the ball forward almost across the entire court as an unstable lunaro.

Both types of Mutalist Ospreys are improperly immune to several CC abilities even though all the other type of Ospreys are not immune. I've attached a couple videos from the simulacrum with Mutalist Osprey and Shield Osprey side-by-side to demonstrate this bug. This bug has been around for a long time.

Nezha and Divine Spears

Titania and Spellbind

So i scrolled through this entire bug thread, but haven't found anything about this issue. So i have ran multiple hieracon runs since the silver grove update, and have noticed two things. 1. the Endo rewards as so many people have pointed out are way too low still and 2. The relics that are dropping are from whatever rotation are not being rewarded at the end of the mission. I just ran a 1500 cryotic hieracon run and only got 1 relic. Before the update, the minimum you would get is 4.

Apparently someone in my mission mentioned that they SAW 4 drop during the mission, but the end of mission rewards only show 1. Essentially, we aren't being rewarded properly for the relics earned in exacavation. I've also heard of decreased relic spawns across the board from other missions. Since nekros prime is hitting this upcoming week, i would assume this would be a pressing issue.

Some people are not getting Frostleaf spawns if they're the host.

I ran 10+ missions on the right tileset as host on Solo, Friends Only, and Public. I looked in the locations I saw people post pictures of here and on Reddit and found absolutely nothing. Asked someone in region chat to invite me to a game, immediately got the 8 I needed and more.

It's a nasty bug because when people complain about it, others just seem to think they're not looking in the right places. Hopefully it can get looked at ASAP.

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Heads up guys! Here's what to expect in the next Hotfix:

• Incorrect amounts of Endo in Excavation missions. 
  • Excavators not spawning in The Archwing Quest. 
  • The Silver Grove Specters missing on the Codex. 
  • The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. 

Thanks for info

If you are using razorwing and activate your focus, your operator will be smaller than normal. Additionally once the focus power is completed titania will not be in the archwing movement model, you will still be in razorwing however you will have standard movement with the ability to move freely vertically. This ends when you toggle razorwing off

16 hours ago, Sci_Ant said:

Titania Ult crash twice, once after being in it for a few minutes and second time immediately. Lost so much XP from 25 waves of Akkad and then 20 waves of Akkad. If I can't level this frame or use the ult, what's the point of releasing it? Should have been tested and ironed out before release.

By chance ye have a cat?

Was waiting for my rng cat to give me red crit buff, when I finally got it I went ult before I can hit anyone I crashed. Only happend once, I switched to sentinal havent crashed again.... yet...

2 hours ago, Neptlude said:

By chance ye have a cat?

Was waiting for my rng cat to give me red crit buff, when I finally got it I went ult before I can hit anyone I crashed. Only happend once, I switched to sentinal havent crashed again.... yet...

No, I didn't bring my cat in those missions since I knew it would take away xp from the frame. So I guess that rules that out.

1. Dark Split Sword still bugged mastery in Profile.
  2. Minimap bug, still not fading and showing the full map as you explore.
  3. Resource booster, didn't doubled the Excavation Cryotic.
  4. In some cases, mission timer for entering stuck at 1 sec and allow backing to ship, but unmovable warframe and no interaction options.

So, our Resourse boosters are burned plat's with chance like Legendary core drop for being compensated. Points and Cryotic like this Points and Cryotic

I started to think DE release patch for weekend for our tears for more salt.

Edited by Nekoneechan
Added proof for booster bug.

Titania is pretty fun but her 4th ability is kicking me out of the game completely and then onto the desktop..

I tried testing if the use of 4th ability makes it kick me out to desktop and quit game.. turns out using 4th ability doesnt do any crazy things..

I found out that the use of 4th ability immediately after the 3rd ability kicks u out.. i was enjoying titania so much i tried spamming her abilities then realized spamming 1st 2nd 3rd abilities dont do any harm to the game or mission..

but instead using 4th ability right after using 3rd ability immediately kicks me out of the game.. no blank, no hang, no glitch... DIRECT out of game and onto my desktop screen and game just quits like as if someone selected 'QUIT GAME' option without asking me....

Second problem with the 4th ability when in archwing mode titania cant use sprint button to move faster.. she gets a boost when i use sprint button but soon after that starts acting like she got tasered and starts fitting in mid air.. am forced to use her normal archwing speed to move around which is quite sad..

Titania is a lotta fun but up until 3rd ability after that the 4th ability which when used, kicks me out of the game.. all my progress all my rewards all gone in an instant.. dint even get the updating game pop up to make me feel that i atleast got some exp out of it but NO.. just kicked me out been happening all day..

using 4th ability right after using 2nd or 3rd ability is when it kicked me out and quit the game.. please fix this for titania..

thanks DE

23 minutes ago, Trickster-_- said:

Titania is pretty fun but her 4th ability is kicking me out of the game completely and then onto the desktop..

I tried testing if the use of 4th ability makes it kick me out to desktop and quit game.. turns out using 4th ability doesnt do any crazy things..

[...]

using 4th ability right after using 2nd or 3rd ability is when it kicked me out and quit the game.. please fix this for titania..

thanks DE

Vortexed with the The Silver Grove update Megathread (in PC Beta Bugs, General):

Had a bug with Titania, never heard it before: I was in Fairy-mode (activated 4), wanted to switch back....grew....but still had pistols in my hand, could walk on thin air, no melee, no weapon change. The teammates still saw me as the small version, I was big on my screen. I had no energy drain, but energy drops didn't refill it either. Only running into a nullifier corrected that status.