The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLease remove the 2nd dream requirement for getting Titania

Mak_Gohae

Many peoples hates the oprators I am not finished yet the quest because I have my own lore for this and i don't want listen all the day and see all the day a kid saying stupid things. Elder players knew this and they had their own stories how operator look like and we are using our warframes as suit and many peoples have problems with the created lore.

His point is right to not be forced to do a quest which needs another to finish it. That quest could be separated without any harm and just do that if you want to acquire a frame.

This is forcing to do something what you not want but as I see the comments many of you guys just haven't fantasy and you accept everything what DE made. 

1 hour ago, Mak_Gohae said:

They shouldn't have done that.

To do this you need Second Dream, for the Second Dream you need Natah, for Natah you need to scan a random Sentient drone that spawns in one planet.

Who knows to scan that drone? Only if you know beforehand do you do something other than try to kill it before it runs away.

So to get Titania you have absolutely no start point because no one is told in game to scan the drone. The Lotus just says some weird crap is happening with no info.

It's an extremely long run-around with no solid starting point.

Nononono, if you are advocating from  new player perspective they will be awarded with the quests after completing junctions. 

It's good to have interlinked quests. It provides a sense of progression and a shared universe feel.

Think of it like this. You now have more reasons to complete the second dream. In addition to getting a special weapon and a special gameplay system (which I can't embellish upon for fear of spoilers) you will also have access to a quest for another warframe. Of course if you don't like that you can always buy Titania from the market with plat (comes with a reactor installed and a warframe slot).

EDIT:

Just be glad you have to option to do it. Those of us on consoles have to wait.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

2 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

What's the point of that? Seriously. I guess it's tied to some story the 2nd  has so you must see it in order but then why do that?

I've been saying for a bit now that lore quest should be separate from game mechanics for many reasons, one of them being that this mean lore takes forever, but now we have another one.

Now people are being limited on getting Warframes.

Because spoilers, duh

It makes me wonder OP,  what are you going to do when the TWW drops? It's more than likely that the Second Dream quest will be required to play it, and prob future quests which makes complete sense. 

So two choices remain, either bite the bullet and do the SD quest and stop this nonsense or, continue to lock yourself out of future content due to reasons that are quite duly noted. Bc this is gettin' old. 

People demanding the lore be changed for their own benefit truly astounds me.

A. It's not going to happen.

B. As an author myself, I will be more than happy to tell you how truly disrespectful such demands are.

C. Deal with it. Warframe's lore is still shrouded in mystery and literally anything can happen. With just a little bit of creativity you can create your own headcanon that still fits within the Warframe universe. How about doing that instead of demanding a story that YOU DID NOT WRITE be changed?

Edited by SoulEchelon

I get that OP doesn't like the quest or the lore it adds, so I'll give some advice: 

1. Grit your teeth. 

2. Do the quest. 

3. Then go after Titania. 

Instead of complaining about what it takes to get Titania, look at her as the light at the end of the tunnel. I hated the fact that I had to for through the Natah quest to get to the Second Dream, but the experience of doing the Second Dream was worth it. If you can't do that, then you obviously don't want Titania bad enough. 

6 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

People demanding the lore be changed for their own benefit truly astounds me.

A. It's not going to happen.

B. As an author myself, I will be more than happy to tell you how truly disrespectful such demands are.

C. Deal with it. Warframe's lore is still shrouded in mystery and literally anything can happen. With just a little bit of creativity you can create your own headcanon that still fits within the Warframe universe. How about doing that instead of demanding a story that YOU DID NOT WRITE be changed?

same i hate these whining kids wanting a lore change because "its not like my fan Fic"

meen while chroma locked behind a new strange that requirements are to do STOLEN DREAMS TO GET NEW STRANGE 

Edited by hazerddex

2 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Chroma requires completing stolen dreams to do new strange  

nezha sortie locked

mesa need coordinates limbo atlas, inaros and mirages also quest locked

Rhinos rank locked

HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?!!!

I just simply playing the game and not pay attention to what not like. There is three solution possible. Adding a feature to totally disable the operators, leave the game or accept it. I am still not finished the quest but if I can be honest I just will do if I don't need to care for the operator.

1 minute ago, Grekkatarq said:

I just simply not like the operators. If they were at least mature persons and the armors can be un wear at liset then it is okay but this is the twillight story in warframe.

so in other words make them space marines like every  cliche space sifi ever 

no i like the operator concept its unique  and i love how the warframes are bio mechanical  monsters 

3 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

What's the point of that? Seriously. I guess it's tied to some story the 2nd  has so you must see it in order but then why do that?

I've been saying for a bit now that lore quest should be separate from game mechanics for many reasons, one of them being that this mean lore takes forever, but now we have another one.

It's because of the lore. It's important to have played the second dream. I agree 100% on their decision to lock it after second dream

3 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

so in other words make them space marines like every  cliche space sifi ever 

no i like the operator concept its unique  and i love how the warframes are bio mechanical  monsters 

Have difference the unique and good concept and unique but bad concept. I suppose you grown up and you wanted to see something like that.

This game when announced they directly not made any hints what the operator and what the warframes because they accepted the personal canons.

I like when peoples say it is unique when it is not. That's your problem if you cannot separated from cliche games.

2 minutes ago, Grekkatarq said:

Have difference the unique and good concept and unique but bad concept. I suppose you grown up and you wanted to see something like that.

This game when announced they directly not made any hints what the operator and what the warframes because they accepted the personal canons.

I like when peoples say it is unique when it is not. That's your problem if you cannot separated from cliche games.

i think its a good concept its your problem that you can stand it. for what ever unknown reason

but i digress if you dislike or like the lore its still makes no sense that it keeps you from progressing in the game if its stops your from progressing maybe warframes not the game for you.

Edited by hazerddex

The operators were a very clever move on DE's part considering: 

Spoiler

That the Warframes were called puppets but then you're Warframe seemingly moves on it's own breaks War.

How the quest was executed gave us a good amount of answers but left a foundation to expand more on it at a later date. It's kinda a shame that people can't appreciate that. But people are entitled to their opinions.

11 minutes ago, Domaik said:
7 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

i think its a good concept its your problem that you can stand it. for what ever unknown reason

but i digress if you dislike or like the lore its still makes no sense that it keeps you from progressing in the game if its stops your from progressing maybe warframes not the game for you.

It's because of the lore. It's important to have played the second dream. I agree 100% on their decision to lock it after second dream

The answer is simple. These kids are annoying. Almost in all game which involve kids are annoying and most of peoples can't stand. If I can finish the quest without listening them and meeting with them on my liset then it is okay. You can't force peoples doing what not really like because personal tastes. You like this idea then it is up to you I like in other ways so I won't do the quest but then other way you cannot obtain something because you not did that quest.

Can the devs guarantee we can enjoy the game on the way what we used to and liked? If the answer no then there is no reason to continue this discuss.

PS: Not agreeing with something is not automaticaly whining. Do your research before you call whining kids other persons.

Edited by Grekkatarq

Just now, Grekkatarq said:

The answer is simple. These kids are annoying. Almost in all game which involve kids are annoying and most of peoples can't stand. If I can finish the quest without listening them and meeting with them on my liset then it is okay. You can't force peoples doing what not really like because personal tastes. You like this idea then it is up to you I like in other ways so I won't do the quest but then other way you cannot obtain something because you not did that quest.

Can the devs guarantee we can enjoy the game on the way what we used to and liked? If the answer no then there is no reason to continue this discuss.

i dont find them anoying there are plenty of games that have kids that dont annoy

also you dont have to listen to them there is A OPTION IN THE SETTINGS TO DISABLE THEM IN MISSIONS so meny people have said this why dont you listen to them 

and you dont have to go to the operator room its literally in the back of the orbitor (also your in the orbitor not the liset)

you dont have to use the focus system 

none of this is in the way

however

Titania is not the first quest locked frame and will not be the last 

Chroma is locked behind 2 quest just like Titania

both are exactly the same situation 

if you dont want to do a quest then break out your wallet and buy it.

I like how this guy didn't even wait for a few hours to document himself but went straight on to complaining about the system.

Even if this wasn't a lore thing and it had no completion prerequisite - you still wouldn't have been able to finish it, one of the plants required for the quest can be unlocked only if you've completed the second dream quest.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I honestly think limiting some content behind the wall of quests is a good idea. In my opinion, it makes acquiring that item more rewarding in the end. Otherwise it would be just another frame players would run 5 missions and build with very little feeling of accomplishment.  

That's nice. Many of us think it's an absolutely terrible idea.