The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

I'm a controller user for pc, so for a long time, I used a workaround to enable toggle crouch on my controller, because regular crouching has a significant delay and often fails to stay when I want to hold a crouch, slide or bullet jump, despite still holding the button.  Now, with the forced controller layout outside of Big Picture, this workaround is gone and I have maneuvers that still don't work because of the delay.

Could anyone tell me why there is no option to change to toggle crouch, or at the very least SHORTEN THE DELAY?

You guys fixed the bug that you now have to hold TAB or P to see the end game stats? Because you can't scroll down and see all the items you picked up alrdy in the mission because you now have to hold the hotkey to see the stats

50% of the time when I try to start a misison with a clanmate the timer gets stuck at 1, my UI locks out and I have to force restart the client. So much for immersive quest line when I have to constantly terminate the client process and relog back in. It's put me right off playing until this is fixed.

Also my map overlay toggle setting is being ignored. During the landing animations at the start of a mission the minimap is where it should be. Then it autotoggles back to where it shouldn't.

Hola buenas, estoy en el sindicato de meridiano de hacer pero me quiero cambiar al de nuevo loka pero al realizar misiones no me dan ningún punto y tampoco me aparecen para hacer sus misiones alguien sabe si es algún fallo o algo. si me vais a preguntar si tengo puesto el sello lo tengo puesto y ni aun a sin me dan puntos

1 minute ago, Jooseboxx said:

So are the r5 cores in excavation supposed to be only 15 endo each now? I get that much from deconstructing a uncommon mod. 

No, R5 Cores converted to 77.5 endo or 80 endo if doing sorties.

The excavation reward should be much closer to 400 endo than the current 75

Did the appearance rates for the Frostleaf change? I haven't found any at all, over the course of 11 missions.

EDIT: Nevermind, it finally started showing them to me the second I switched to Solo play...which is still kinda odd.

Edited by RyuDragnier

I am finding the Raptor Boss fight to be extremely difficult right now, i am MR 4 and i queued with an MR 15 player and we both had trouble with the fight. I dont quite understand what you are meant to do but i dont even get a chance to act since i die after a few seconds

Frostleaf do not seem to be spawning for me on venus and i found them on pluto but i am unable to scan them, neither synthesis nor codex scanners seem to work.

EDIT: it seems to be a certain room because i was able to scan the 2 that spawned at the end of the mission, its the big hangerlike room and i assume its because the area they spawn is considered outside the map. will edit with pic after i take it.

Edited by BeastKing9
adding info