The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5

- Improved performance in Relays by creating better rules for what is loaded.

This really didn't happen. I can't even properly go to an EMPTY relay now. I crash due to insufficient memory and yes, I know. I need a better computer. But hey! The map isn't even as big as many others and my computer is having difficulty loading it. Why?

Guys, please. This map will always be broken for me unless you guys make it possible for us to go to relays alone when matchmaking is set to solo. Or, make the map less heavy and make it easy for people like us. Not everyone has got a good computer.

I had just got into the game of warframe about 8 months ago; however, I love this game so much. It felt like my dream has become true. I am always in this fantasy world enjoying whatever I want. Time goes by so fast, I felt in love with Excalibur prime. It's a great design of a honored beautiful thing, it's just so attractive that I cannot stop thinking of him even during whole night. It gives me power to study and work hard. I have even become a straight A student in high school, for hope and power Excalibur prime had given me to respond my wish. I don't wish for any other thing, but for my 18th birthday on August 31st, could you please send me an Excalibur prime as my gift of becoming an adult on my birthday? I am sad that I didn't know about this game when it's revealed to public, and I missed the only chance to get my dream frame. I honestly really wish to have Excalibur prime not for showing others, but to watch him in my lifetime when I think of warframe; when I am confused about what to do next or what to choose in the future, Excalibur prime is the guide of my hope. Thank you DE!!! Thank you for satisfy me with my dream!!! Thank you for lead me to this world, this fantasy, which changed me so much!!! Please give me one more chance meet with Excalibur prime. To enjoy my life with him! Remember me please, I am one of the most loyal supporter of Warframe!

On 8/26/2016 at 11:49 AM, kkinnison said:

Well, it is the first nullifeir nerf in a while.  Doesn't really do much IMHO.  be nice if punch through worked on the bubbles

In otherwords DE failed, Again. Too OP people said, To gamebreaking they said. I never had a single issue with Nullfiers but I don't care much for sorties anyways that I would run into 4 or more of them.

Just hope you can fix the networking and were good

Its way worse now than before titania, always starting .dropping/starting/dropping get to the sheet and someone gets binned, its a nightmare atmo.

Also why do we care that we can see there ships, i would sooner sacrifice that for quicker connecting

Have a look plz

On 8/26/2016 at 8:45 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

- All Nullifier units (regular, Corrupted) now spawn without their Bubble intact, but it grows to full size over time.

This is not a nerf to Nullifiers. All this is, is a lessening of the "gotcha" spawn when they pop into existence on top of a player. Note, its a lessening, not a removal. Nullifiers still spawn with Bubbles at the lowest stage, or which begin growing instantly to make that immaterial. If a Nullifiers still spawns in essentially physical contact with the player, all active powers will be nullified. I have had this exact thing happen while zipping about on Titania, and been knocked out of Razorwing (#4).

Nullifier's remain just as broken as before, for all the reasons that have listed prior to this change. DE knows the list, refuses to address any of it, and seems to remain oddly insistent that is unit is 'okay'.

• Spawn rate remains high (2, 3, 4+ Nullifer's being active at once)
  • Bubble remains resistant to anything but high RoF weapons
  • Accuracy and Damage of higher level units allows for one-shots without counter-play, or even reaction time.
Edited by Brasten

Could we get any confirmation that excavation mission issues are at least on the radar?

Whenever rotation B and C are coming up, there's a good chance in solo that the map will simply stop spawning enemies altogether. It can happen early, or it can happen later on, but it never rectifies itself and I have to extract because the mission ceases to spawn any enemies anywhere on the map, ending the possibility for any further progress with excavators. The only technical exception to this lack of spawning is an automatic single charger or ancient (and nothing more) spawned to clean up an excavator (after you've had to abandon it after god knows how long of waiting around, and have repeated the same hopeless process for another 3 excavators). The most frequent culprits with this issue are infested excavations. It's like the mission just... breaks.

I have a folder that's pretty substantial by now, dedicated to screenshots of 3 powerless and immaculate excavators 5-10 minutes old, with no enemies having spawned anywhere on the map in any of that time. :\ 

Sure, there's other missions to do for similar rewards, but that's pretty broken from a gameplay standpoint for a mission to simply stop working altogether. It might not happen every single time, but it is frequent enough to make it a very real possibility that can dissuade one from even bothering with the missions in the first place, knowing there's a very real chance to have their time completely wasted. In the case of Cholistan, for example, it feels like a 30:70 or 40:60 rate of this happening.

Edited by SpaceBad

Also found new errors:

Ash noble stance pinches Valkyr's premium Gersemi skin tail.

Banshee's premium Soprana skin skirt clips through the frame during sound-quake (like crazy bad)

Original bug report from page 8 is copied here for ease of browsing:

Syndicate weapons/augs SOMETIMES no longer proc after entering Titania's Razor Wing (Ult, power 4)

see: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562470/screenshots/ (Screenshot will be taken down sometime in Sept 2016)

Banshee's premium Soprana skin left Butt-cheek deflates in many animations and idle stances (suspect cloth physics failure, no screenshot; I am lazy)

Staticor is locking all stances into what looks like the 'no stance selected' idle animation (not the throwing weapon animation for the stance the frame is using)

13 hours ago, CapAllan said:

This really didn't happen. I can't even properly go to an EMPTY relay now. I crash due to insufficient memory and yes, I know. I need a better computer. But hey! The map isn't even as big as many others and my computer is having difficulty loading it. Why?

Guys, please. This map will always be broken for me unless you guys make it possible for us to go to relays alone when matchmaking is set to solo. Or, make the map less heavy and make it easy for people like us. Not everyone has got a good computer.

Does your computer meet the recommended specs for Warframe? Not just the minimum. How are other tilesets and maps loading for you?

6 minutes ago, acl3721 said:

Does your computer meet the recommended specs for Warframe? Not just the minimum. How are other tilesets and maps loading for you?

It does.  Its quite a bit above the minimum requirements. Other tilesets other than the void and the derelicts work fine. I am having some issues with Jupiter after the update, but its still manageable. Now, about the Void. If all goes well, my computer can handle T1-2 Void maps pretty well. T3-4, and you can smell something burning. Same with Derelicts. I can't even go Kavat hunting. I tried to go the other day and my fps went down from a solid 67fps to 1 fps. And yes. I play at the lowest settings possible. So, no kitty for me. ;-;

On 27/08/2016 at 7:12 PM, MagiPerformance said:

I had just got into the game of warframe about 8 months ago; however, I love this game so much. It felt like my dream has become true. I am always in this fantasy world enjoying whatever I want. Time goes by so fast, I felt in love with Excalibur prime. It's a great design of a honored beautiful thing, it's just so attractive that I cannot stop thinking of him even during whole night. It gives me power to study and work hard. I have even become a straight A student in high school, for hope and power Excalibur prime had given me to respond my wish. I don't wish for any other thing, but for my 18th birthday on August 31st, could you please send me an Excalibur prime as my gift of becoming an adult on my birthday? I am sad that I didn't know about this game when it's revealed to public, and I missed the only chance to get my dream frame. I honestly really wish to have Excalibur prime not for showing others, but to watch him in my lifetime when I think of warframe; when I am confused about what to do next or what to choose in the future, Excalibur prime is the guide of my hope. Thank you DE!!! Thank you for satisfy me with my dream!!! Thank you for lead me to this world, this fantasy, which changed me so much!!! Please give me one more chance meet with Excalibur prime. To enjoy my life with him! Remember me please, I am one of the most loyal supporter of Warframe!

I am afraid to say, that no matter how much you want, Excalibur Prime. You will NEVER be able to get him, he is founder's only and will likely stay founder's only till the game dies. Every other frame prime or otherwise can be got but Excalibur Prime is exclusive, a way of saying to those who supported the game at the very beginning thanks.

mr 18 test seems to have a glitch in the matrix.

mixed team-up between standard corpus troops and holo-corpus. holo fusion moa splitted into walker section (holo) and drone (normal version) and they both wanted to kill each other all the time like the rest of their teams

wave 4 was without holo troops at all, only the standard corpus (at least they didn't shoot at each other) in case they even found the way to the cryopod. had to run around the walls all the time to help them finding me...

and the grineer torcher units still ignite everything they see or don't see in same room, even if i'm only near the room behind the closed door