Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5

[DE]Rebecca

Most funny hotfix for me ever.. -________-" 

So I just finished my mastery rank 22 test, and it said "Could not update account information" and after a 5min total wait it somehow booted me to the liset. Now, I was pretty excited for this test because first it was quite a nice challenge (executioner's) and secondly I would unlock a new loadout slot finally. But alas ! , just after I returned to the liset i immediatly checked to see whether or not I got the loadout slot, but nope. So I updated the game, and came back in again and now, voila, you need to wait "23h 59m" because apparently the test was considered fail due to DE's update. Just wow, and nicely done ! 

So did the nullfier nerf also fix the bug with Nekros Shadows? Ran a fissure survival mission yesterday where I lost my abilites for the rest of the mission because a nullifer spawned with my shadows. At first the bubble was the enemy color(yellow) and not my energy color(red) and I was unable to cast/recast any abilites(like being in an enemy bubble) even while outside the shadows bubble, tried jumping off the map(grineer galleon) and being revived.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- All Nullifier units (regular, Corrupted) now spawn without their Bubble intact, but it grows to full size over time.

I mean... I'm not a fan of nullies, but this just undercuts the whole reason to have them in the first place. What nullies need is better gameplay. They need to be redesigned such that more skill-based ways of defeating them exist.

And ... nope.

Still not a word about the Itzal's research costs change:

Since SotR, the Harness costs 250 oxium to research. Before SotR, it costed 20. Same thing with the System (3750 after/30 before) and the Wings (3750 after/5 before) That's quite a change and I'd really, really, like to know if it's intentionnal or if it's a bug.

Nor about where have all the nightmare missions gone ? (All there is ATM is nightmare alerts.)

Nor about codex entries that have vanished with SotR:

One day perhaps ...

Thank you guys! 

Now, kindly, please take a look at how Titania stops and jitters midair in razorwing when around ~15 fps and trying to "sprint"

iirc, this never happened with the regular old archwing

Edited by Magnetize