Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's gonna be 1st? Ash or Zephy?

Neptlude

34 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

We're getting zephyr first.. and i hope that'll come with tweaks and buffs too.

Don't kid yourself... DE hasnt even confirmed that Zephyr will get a rework, but instead did Limbo first (Who quite frankly doesnt need it anywhere as much). I asked for a rework confirmation every single Devstream for the past 3 months (most of the time on the first 2 pages of the thread) and never even got aknowledged. Better to just give up on Zehpyr.

They already made a 3d model for Zephyr's Deluxe while Ash's was just introduced,  so Zephyr is first and hopefully she gets a rework that would make people play her more again... She deserves a chance along with Poor Oberon!

I also would really love Ash's BladeStorm rework along with his Deluxe because he is my personal favorite due to his look and Ninja based abilities xP

if Ash users still perform well even with the BladeStorm nerf then all the "OMFG Ash boring 4 to win" "FFS DE Nerf Ash! He's killing everything!!!" Complaints will eat a fat D-      oh hi Lotus!

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

Zephyr's is way further along the Dev cycle, likely going to be released with War Within, or just after. Ash's skin is still a concept, but it does look pretty good. I particularly like the headband as well, and I hope that the Sword he has will be a skin for Nikanas, I wouldn't mind a slightly thicker Nikana, or maybe a Tanto skin for a dagger.

7 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

I know the feeling... Ash is my favorite, but i'm not a fan of any Ash helmets(except for the default normal variant helmet).

I know exactly what you mean. His prime helmet is pretty neat except for that long, obnoxious ponytail, so I also tend to use his vanilla helmet. Oh well...my only consolation is there is concept art for it.

I actually think that Ash will come first.  Even though they've already shown off the 3d assets for Zephyr, I wouldn't be surprised if the Ash 3d model is well under way and they will show it during the next dev stream.  Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they are preparing to release the bladestorm rework fairly soon and release the skin at the same time.  I think it could even be before TWW releases.