Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #80 Overview

AM-Bunny

Just now, LeoLins10 said:

What's the meaning of this? 
"  There are at least 3 Speargun weapons that are being designed - one Tenno, and one Grineer " 3 weapons or 2?

There are 3 being developed, but only 2 were shown. The Tenno Speargun from when it was first revealed, and now a Grineer one in the animations shown today. The third one is currently unknown. Additionally, they probably won't be released at the same time.

16 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Fusion System Update, Part 2
• Maroo will give you a special weekly mission that will allow you to obtain a Treasure
• The Treasures will be able to be found randomly in missions as well
• Treasures can be converted to a large amount of Endo, or placed on the ship as a decoration
• Treasures parts can be combined into complete Treasures to greatly increase their value
• Treasures can be traded with other players

Huh... well, I'd love to see how they define "Large amounts of Endo", given even the common 10-rank mods need over 4,000 Endo to cap out.

That said... hey, we'll get more shinies for our ships.

17 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Syndicate Expansion

• There will be a separate Syndicate system that will be the reverse of this assassination system that will involve rescuing and protecting VIP targets

I hope this won't be something like a typical Rescue/Defense mission. I'm really curious as to what we will be rescuing/protecting them from.

3 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Huh... well, I'd love to see how they define "Large amounts of Endo", given even the common 10-rank mods need over 4,000 Endo to cap out.

That said... hey, we'll get more shinies for our ships.

It's hard to trust any of the Endo values we've seen since they're probably just placeholder numbers... but this GIF makes it look like they're worth a pretty minuscule amount.

https://gfycat.com/AfraidUntriedIceblueredtopzebra

Edited by AM-Bunny

2 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

It's hard to trust any of the Endo values we've seen since they're probably just placeholder numbers... but this GIF makes it look like they're worth a pretty minuscule amount.

Reveal hidden contents

The gif is worse, Bunny! Its worth nothing!

2 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Yeah, it seems a little on the low side, especially when you consider that the special mission is a weekly thing.

Once a week, you'll have a chance at 40 Endo!

It's to make sure you have something to do in case you finish the 80 endo reward alerts.

8 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Yeah, it seems a little on the low side, especially when you consider that the special mission is a weekly thing.

Once a week, you'll have a chance at 40 Endo!

No, I meant that the gif is not appearing for me, but if its 40 as you said, then It must be a placeholder value, it has to.

Like always thank you @AM-Bunny :)

I must say that this is extremly disappointing devstream so main things we find out that vacuum is going to get nerfed(I would rather keep current vacuum on carrier then this unnecessary change, I wanted universal vacuum so I could try other companions(like my kubrow), this change wont make me switch companion since to fit vaccum I will have to sacrifice slot, and this change wont even affect our dogs and cats. Either DE doesnt understand what makes us enjoy game or simply want to make game grinder,

Wait for war within is getting ridiculous, If they dont give us SECOND cinematic quest this year which they promised(they promised 2, possibly 3 a year, we didnt get even one yet), I will make sure to tell anyone I know not to play this game, I wouldnt be so angry if they given us regulary event/tactical alerts  like they did previous year but this year was extremly empty in this type of content, whats more they removed draco which was one of only enjoyable way to level up gear, I didnt use it frequently(2-3 time a week) and never set up leaching teams. (my method was always slow nova, one maxed weapon and 2 unleveled ones), I really enjoyed leveling weaker(unpopular) weapons to usable level and bringing them to do serious missions after that.

Next they nerfed desacrate(it gives MUCH less loot) and now they want to nerf vacuum, sorry but this is getting too grindy for me, new void did not make farming for primes any less grindy, yes you have bigger chance of getting prime from relic but on the other hand you have to farm for relics MUCH more, EVERY time new primes comes since all your previous relics are useless(I have no use other then ducats for my 800+ relics), previously I had smaller chance but for my one key I could do FOUR runs in keyshare so five keys were equal to 20 runs

6 minutes ago, Culaio said:

I must say that this is extremly disappointing devstream so main things we find out that vacuum is going to get nerfed(I would rather keep current vacuum on carrier then this unnecessary change, I wanted universal vacuum so I could try other companions(like my kubrow), this change wont make me switch companion since to fit vaccum I will have to sacrifice slot, and this change wont even affect our dogs and cats. Either DE doesnt understand what makes us enjoy game or simply want to make game grinder,

I personally don't think the Vacuum changes are unreasonable at all. 

With close to 90% usage, it's clear that Vacuum did too much. It was too important to players, and performed far better than any of the competing options. The path they've taken is not a direct nerf to its functionality, but just to its cost. It still does the same thing, but the cost is more appropriate for what it does. Additionally, you'll have the freedom to use it how you like on other Sentinels.

Perhaps my perspective is skewed though, since I've never played with Vacuum, so it's no loss to me.

20 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

I personally don't think the Vacuum changes are unreasonable at all. 

With close to 90% usage, it's clear that Vacuum did too much. It was too important to players, and performed far better than any of the competing options. The path they've taken is not a direct nerf to its functionality, but just to its cost. It still does the same thing, but the cost is more appropriate for what it does. Additionally, you'll have the freedom to use it how you like on other Sentinels.

Perhaps my perspective is skewed though, since I've never played with Vacuum, so it's no loss to me.

No, it was used so much because it makes it makes playing more enjoyable, its something that we always should have, its important quality of life improvement(warframe game has one of worse loot gathering range of any games I played), gathering loot in this game is extremly annoying without vacuum.

all this change is simply stupid, since it makes all sentients even worse now, since we will have to make sentinels squisher or sacrifice their abiltiies to fit in this mod)

EDIT: AM-Bunny Remember that this will create another problem, it was make vacuum another mandatory mod like serration, something DE said they are against...

Edited by Culaio

33 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

https://gfycat.com/AfraidUntriedIceblueredtopzebra

Um, I think you didn't notice something, Bunny. At some point, she tried giving maroo one of the artifacts, which had two Stars in it, to give her around 1,400 endo. The placeholder was the credits, which was in the bizzare 446k+.

Thanks AM-Bunny !

Wow! haven't been playing at all and I was hoping to see something that might want to give me a reason to play and I see NOTHING.

More of the same grind with a different wrapper and the Vaccum Nerf which we are all going to hate.

I see no reason to doing anyting other than login-logout.