The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.2

[DE]Mark

On 9/22/2016 at 6:05 PM, overdestructor666 said:

Hm, that´s like saying you should get less payment for a job, so you need another just to not do the same thing over and over again.

Devs give us something where we actually NEED the stuff we leveled! I am tired of just farming stuff to NOT use it anywhere, because I can do 99.5% of your content

with a 5 forma braton.

I use a 3 Forma Braton Prime... break out the Opticor if I get bored enough.

1 hour ago, Death_Master_ said:

Actually 2 different stances are good already(i'm whipping out many mobs easily)!

I'm waiting for different polearm stance as there 2 stances do exactly the same :/

1 stance literally has only 1 combo and is the "rare" stance, and it's combo is crap.  The uncommon one has crap for it's basic hits(though the 3rd hit does hit the head and always procs status) but it's still meh...the whips should have more combo's to them that are flashy, and more unique than what they currently have :/

24 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

1 stance literally has only 1 combo and is the "rare" stance, and it's combo is crap.  The uncommon one has crap for it's basic hits(though the 3rd hit does hit the head and always procs status) but it's still meh...the whips should have more combo's to them that are flashy, and more unique than what they currently have :/

I like Burning Wasp: the normal combo has that headshot with 100% Status Chance as its last hit (as you mentioned), the pause combo has a rather large AoE overhead spin that tends to get headshots, and the hold combo has punch-through on its final hit. Coiling Viper definitely needs work though.

4 minutes ago, Cano_Lathra said:

I like Burning Wasp: the normal combo has that headshot with 100% Status Chance as its last hit (as you mentioned), the pause combo has a rather large AoE overhead spin that tends to get headshots, and the hold combo has punch-through on its final hit. Coiling Viper definitely needs work though.

all hits have punch-through on them for the whips.  I can swing it at a solid wall with enemies behind it with quick melee(and granted i have a maxed primed reach) it kills them through it.  it's just that it looks so dull and plain for both stances.  They need more animation and better looking combo's that can actually increase damage, kind of like the swordwhip stance.

58 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

the whips should have more combo's

This i agree fully! And not only whips, many others need new stances too!

For example for daggers we could use something like crimson dervish but with different animations(suitable for daggers of course).

I would love to have at least 4 fully different stances for each category of weapons.

55 minutes ago, Death_Master_ said:

For example for daggers we could use something like crimson dervish but with different animations(suitable for daggers of course).

I would love to have at least 4 fully different stances for each category of weapons.

u talking single or dual? because single has one that has a combo similar to crimson deverish with the spin then down stab,  but it's a pain in the rear to pull off

1. Cheesing Akkad with those beams wasn't even that good. What's with all this "DE y u ruin gaem" grief, lol

4 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Daggers already have what you described: Pointed Wind.

OK love the changes made fixes put in.

and one thing i do not understand how is it that a bunch of beams becomes a setback for war frame?

since when were war frame players so unskilled against enemies that the akkad Nerf is upsetting them? i have always told every one i know that plays war frame i dream of a era i see war frame reach e-sports i dream of a Universe it becomes a stage to this and coming  generation of Gamesters who will Love this game as much i do.

if a nerf like this is upsetting those players then i suggest that learning to the play the game is what you must do first? 

DE has always wanted to make its game competitive PVE wise and a move like this has just done exactly that and how it should be.

Peace

OtakuPizza

1 hour ago, OtakuPizza said:

OK love the changes made fixes put in.

and one thing i do not understand how is it that a bunch of beams becomes a setback for war frame?

since when were war frame players so unskilled against enemies that the akkad Nerf is upsetting them? i have always told every one i know that plays war frame i dream of a era i see war frame reach e-sports i dream of a Universe it becomes a stage to this and coming  generation of Gamesters who will Love this game as much i do.

if a nerf like this is upsetting those players then i suggest that learning to the play the game is what you must do first? 

DE has always wanted to make its game competitive PVE wise and a move like this has just done exactly that and how it should be.

Peace

OtakuPizza

you clearly missed the point

instead of fixing or improving real issues, DE focuses on small things that nobody really cares about. the beams were a clear example. That was why most ppl got annoyed.

DE even know what are they doing with a game? I am sure NOT.

I was in relay for trader than I go for Ducats and on the right side no number how much ducats will be when I sell all? Now to see how much will be I need to click sell and go back again itd.

This game is worse in every update... sad! Why game most to be complicated why?!

a39GLTH.png

16h2j36.jpg

11 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

I was in relay for trader than I go for Ducats and on the right side no number how much ducats will be when I sell all? Now to see how much will be I need to click sell and go back again itd.

I already feel giddy. Pile Sell Value is the one telling you how much ducats you'll get after selling the prime parts.

15 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

DE even know what are they doing with a game? I am sure NOT.

This game is worse in every update... sad! Why game most to be complicated why?!

a39GLTH.png

16h2j36.jpg

this, this is what i've been struggling with, not knowing the amount im sellilng, needs to be fixed if bug

I just did a syndicate mission in the void, and there was a medallion practically right next to extraction on the left side. When I tried to get close to pick it up, the mission ended because I got too close to extraction. This means that if you're playing solo, like I was, that medallion is impossible to pick up unless you pick it up before completing the objective. Please fix this.

Also, still no fix for: I'm still getting medallions not actually spawning in syndicate missions. I'll get 7 out of the 8 and search through the level multiple times with loot radar, and never find the 8th one. This doesn't happen every time, but often enough to be really annoying.

On 23/09/2016 at 0:14 PM, Death_Master_ said:

I never just sit for nothing.

If i sit in safe place i do one of two things: 1) buff/protect team(in this case or waves go very fast or team has around 0 damage in first 20 waves)  2) shoot mobs(in this case i do minimum 30% of damage in a full team).

If i remember well, I can do what you do (even better) at the same levels of enemies. Why would you need a safe place to do that.

12 hours ago, Alanthier said:

u talking single or dual? because single has one that has a combo similar to crimson deverish with the spin then down stab,  but it's a pain in the rear to pull off

So... quick check shows that we have 22 melee weapon classes with 44 stances between them... Averages to 2 stances per type, but varies between 1 and 3... Here's the numbers for you...

Swords: 3

Dual Swords: 2

Nikana: 3

Daggers: 2

Dual Daggers: 2

Machetes: 1

Fist: 3

Sparring: 2

Glaives: 2

Staves: 2

Polearms: 2

Whips: 2

Scythes: 2

Heavy Blades: 3

Hammers: 2

Claws: 3

Sword/Shield: 2

Gunblades: 2

Nunchaku: 1

Sword/Whip: 1

Rapier: 1

Looks to me like we need more stances, period. To DE: Until every melee type has 2 different stances (as in: no shared combos), stop making them for the rest, please!

43 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

So... quick check shows that we have 22 melee weapon classes with 44 stances between them... Averages to 2 stances per type, but varies between 1 and 3... Here's the numbers for you...

Swords: 3

Dual Swords: 2

Nikana: 3

Daggers: 2

Dual Daggers: 2

Machetes: 1

Fist: 3

Sparring: 2

Glaives: 2

Staves: 2

Polearms: 2

Whips: 2

Scythes: 2

Heavy Blades: 3

Hammers: 2

Claws: 3

Sword/Shield: 2

Gunblades: 2

Nunchaku: 1

Sword/Whip: 1

Rapier: 1

Looks to me like we need more stances, period. To DE: Until every melee type has 2 different stances (as in: no shared combos), stop making them for the rest, please!

It might be too much to ask, but could you do the same list with the melee type/the number of stances/and the number of melee of that type. I'm 100% agreeing with you with the share combos being useless, but things like rapier have 1 stance but only have 1 weapon so it is more understandable to only have 1 stances. The whips hovewer dont have enough stance but they said they were working on one i think.

There is still a lot of bugs to be fixed, for example; I can do a capture mission on Saturn and then the capture targets health is low he fazes through the map and I have to exit and restart. Another problem is when I'm doing an exterminate I can't find the enemies everywhere, and trust me when I say this but I really can't find them. Another problem is when I come back from a mission my Warframe is sitting and I wouldnt be able to do anything, what I'd have to do is to press the esc key and press it again. Digital I know this game is still a Beta but c'mon its been out for more than 3 years. Fix these small bugs and the game would be more enjoyable. Thank you.