Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.2

[DE]Mark

Changes

• Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level.

• Updated the icons for Resource Containers.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures placed within the Landing Craft turning into duplicate version of other decorations.

• Note: Individuals who had previously been effected by this will have their broken Ayatan Sculptures corrected in a forth coming script. Thanks for your patience!

• Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures not being collectable after a host migration.

• Fixed an issue with duplicate Ayatan Sculptures being present if a previous host reconnected before the treasure was collected.

• Fixed a couple of exploitable map areas found in certain Infested Defense tilesets.

• Fixed the "Wait For Players" button appearing prematurely before search had completed on laggy connections. Clicking on it during this time would cause it to act as if the player had pressed .“Play Now” instead.

• Fixed Ayatan Stars appearing blurry when placed on the ship as Decorations.

• Fixed being able to purchase Warframe slots when selling Ayatan Sculptures/Stars.

• Fixed not being able to remove the Ayatan Sah Sculpture and Ayatan Orta Sculpture once placed.

• Fixed Loot Crates spawning inside the walls in the Jupiter Corpus tileset.

• Fixed Endo Alerts having conflicting rewards with the Twitter text.

• Fixed a duplicate Accept/Decline prompt being seen after selecting an Ayatan Mission.

• Fixed an issue with in-game Polymer bundle pickups not appearing correctly.

Thankya!

Oh, first! Neat.

I don't wanna bother, but the motion blur's freaking out on the Ayatan sculptures where the stars sit. Any idea if this can be fixed? (It also freaks out on the Sonicor when not in motion.) Nevermind you fixed it. Love you guys <3

Edited by KaraOgata
First?! Cool~

DE, you just never learn. Now we will go find another easy defense to farm XP at, and you will have to nerf it, and the cycle will continue. Forever. Or at least until this game falls apart.

Just give us a better way to rank equipment/gain focus, and all of this will go away. Most of us don't have 6-7 hours/day to play: if we have to forma a weapon, we don't want to take all of our time just leveling that weapon. We don't want to spend our 2-3 hours just farming focus. We understand that you want to slow us down so we don't run out of things to do, but unless you fix releveling weapons/frames and farming focus, and give us something that is actually rewarding when played for longer than 10-20 minutes, we will continue to find new ways to abuse the system.

Edited by Cano_Lathra

Any chance for the sentinel weapons to become less confusing to mod?

Right now they use the same mods as the weapons of the warframes, which is really perplexing and upsetting when it comes to changing my loadout and I suddenly have to face situations like I cannot use "this" weapon, because it uses the same mod as the "currently equipped sentinel weapon" etc.

Why can't they have completely different mods? For instance: Warframes have Redirection, sentinels have Calculated Redirection. Using the same logic: Rifles have Serration, why can't the sentinel rifles have "a different kind of" Serration?

The modding of sentinel weapons would engage more Tenno that way, in my opinion.

And thanks for the fixes :)

4 minutes ago, [DE]Mark said:

Changes

• Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level.

• Updated the icons for Resource Containers.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures placed within the Landing Craft turning into duplicate version of other decorations.

• Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures not being collectable after a host migration.

• Fixed an issue with duplicate Ayatan Sculptures being present if a previous host reconnected before the treasure was collected.

• Fixed a couple of exploitable map areas found in certain Infested Defense tilesets.

• Fixed the "Wait For Players" button appearing prematurely before search had completed on laggy connections. Clicking on it during this time would cause it to act as if the player had pressed .“Play Now” instead.

• Fixed Ayatan Stars appearing blurry when placed on the ship as Decorations.

• Fixed being able to purchase Warframe slots when selling Ayatan Sculptures/Stars.

• Fixed not being able to remove the Ayatan Sah Sculpture and Ayatan Orta Sculpture once placed.

• Fixed Loot Crates spawning inside the walls in the Jupiter Corpus tileset.

• Fixed Endo Alerts having conflicting rewards with the Twitter text.

• Fixed a duplicate Accept/Decline prompt being seen after selecting an Ayatan Mission.

• Fixed an issue with in-game Polymer bundle pickups not appearing correctly.

Please fix Titania first ability, NOT giving immune to status proc :( this is sad 

2 minutes ago, KaraOgata said:

Thankya!

Oh, first! Neat.

I don't wanna bother, but the motion blur's freaking out on the Ayatan sculptures where the stars sit.

I think this update may have just fixed it. I had the same problem, but it's not actually from motion blur. Turning off motion blur changes it until you leave your ship and come back, then it got blurry again, and went away when you turn on motion blur.