Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.2

[DE]Mark

26 minutes ago, RickAlv101 said:

may i ask why? was it for your own pleasure? did you asked if we wanted that to be changed? are you gonna add pony's and unicorns tomorrow?

the point is, changes are constantly been made for the better which is obviously understandable.... but taking things out and letting us know later on  takes us by surprise... it makes things rather unpleasant and not enjoyable ... i Do know that you wanted to stop the camping situation.  that isnt the issue here. just let us know before hand.... that's all 

They have spoken about it before.

15 minutes ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

Why do they have to? Even Design Council has very little influence in the game.

When players feel themselves as nothing more, but money resource for developers...they leave. Online game where nobody cares about comunity's wishes is doomed.

10 hours ago, overdestructor666 said:

Hm, that´s like saying you should get less payment for a job, so you need another just to not do the same thing over and over again.

Devs give us something where we actually NEED the stuff we leveled! I am tired of just farming stuff to NOT use it anywhere, because I can do 99.5% of your content

with a 5 forma braton.

No, that's me saying 'do something else other than stand there with 3 people with unranked equips and one with a Tonkor, seeing nothing else of the game, experiencing nothing else in the game, doing nothing else in the game until everything is levelled up and you feel good about yourself'. Like it or not, Akkad-spammers knowingly and consistently exploit a faction's bug (they can't even jump there, much less fight back) to make the game infinitely boring.

As for the things you need levelled stuff for; go do an extended survival, go do a Sortie, go to the Void for the funzies. And yes, we should be able to do 95% of the game with Bratons. We're badass space ninja in uber-armor. We're the freaking definition of 'gods walking amongst mortals'. The point isn't about 'being able to do things with weak weapons', when we ourselves ARE the most powerful weapon.

In other words; go play Akkad without cheap ways of not being ever even in close proximity to a melee only faction. Or, you know, play literally any other tileset in the game, 'cause I'm sick and tired of MR20s who don't even know how to wall-hop anymore -Akkad never prepared them for it.

1 hour ago, Lyravain said:

Like it or not, Akkad-spammers knowingly and consistently exploit a faction's bug (they can't even jump there, much less fight back) to make the game infinitely boring.

Why you call normal behaviour a bug? Infected should not be able to jump high. 

When you hunt a lion from helicopter you dont expect that animal will jump 20m up and bite you, right?

And if it is boring for you - just have fun on missions you don't feel bored with!

We need a place to lvl up frames and weapons and get credits, Akkad was that place(i used it more than Draco when it was top mision).

13 hours ago, Cano_Lathra said:

DE, you just never learn. .

I think personally it is the other way around.

DE doesn't want players just to sit in one map and farm XP. Me personally I don't rush to level up weapons, I just play other maps like relic runs \ vault runs and let them level up naturally over time. After all what is the rush? There is nothing past 30 regardless of how many forma you have.

Raids being the hardest map types - no one ever shoots most of the time. High MR doesn't even mean much.It is like rushing head long into an empty void for no real reason.

3 hours ago, Lyravain said:

No, that's me saying 'do something else other than stand there with 3 people with unranked equips and one with a Tonkor, seeing nothing else of the game, experiencing nothing else in the game, doing nothing else in the game until everything is levelled up and you feel good about yourself'. Like it or not, Akkad-spammers knowingly and consistently exploit a faction's bug (they can't even jump there, much less fight back) to make the game infinitely boring.

As for the things you need levelled stuff for; go do an extended survival, go do a Sortie, go to the Void for the funzies. And yes, we should be able to do 95% of the game with Bratons. We're badass space ninja in uber-armor. We're the freaking definition of 'gods walking amongst mortals'. The point isn't about 'being able to do things with weak weapons', when we ourselves ARE the most powerful weapon.

In other words; go play Akkad without cheap ways of not being ever even in close proximity to a melee only faction. Or, you know, play literally any other tileset in the game, 'cause I'm sick and tired of MR20s who don't even know how to wall-hop anymore -Akkad never prepared them for it.

I agree. I am utterly disappointed on players who reach like MR 15 or higher with a functionality of an MR 4 or something who aren't capable on strategies in using their equipment or their Warframe per se. Like LoR or JV.

13 minutes ago, xxswatelitexx said:

I think personally it is the other way around.

DE doesn't want players just to sit in one map and farm XP. Me personally I don't rush to level up weapons, I just play other maps like relic runs \ vault runs and let them level up naturally over time. After all what is the rush? There is nothing past 30 regardless of how many forma you have.

Raids being the hardest map types - no one ever shoots most of the time. High MR doesn't even mean much.It is like rushing head long into an empty void for no real reason.

Well, some players think farming and leveling is just wasting their time when they should be out there beating the heck out of them for giggles or something. 

4 hours ago, RickAlv101 said:

i wonder if they asked the players what their thoughts were before taking them out.

It was taken out after hundreds of players complained about the campers standing up there being invulnerable.
They did it specifically for the players.

1 hour ago, Death_Master_ said:

Why you call normal behaviour a bug? Infected should not be able to jump high. 

When you hunt a lion from helicopter you dont expect that animal will jump 20m up and bite you, right?

And if it is boring for you - just have fun on missions you don't feel bored with!

We need a place to lvl up frames and weapons and get credits, Akkad was that place(i used it more than Draco when it was top mision).

You still can go to Akkad & get plenty of EXP.

What you can't do is leech exp from other players by just sitting up on the ceiling doing nothing while your team carries your weight.

1 hour ago, SilenceOfTheStrong said:

Has anyone noticed that Equinox went on sale in the market, as if we were doing that special sale thing for Darvo? If Equinox is on sale, and Darvo is behind it, it shouldnt be in the market, or am i wrong? My friend brought it up to me, thought i'd point that out to DE. B3FCA649370B4D20BAA7E347F205F6A25D8EE583

Yesterday was the Equinox, that might be the reason.