Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4+4.1

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

They found unlimited time to be too op so they had to give it a timer.

And 30 seconds are ok? Why not a explosion with 10m range and then a new disk? Oh wait to op.

Edit: Sorry not 30 seconds. The Zenistar has a 46 sec Timer.

Edited by Omega-ZX
Wrong Statement - Sorry

39 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

Sorry for the late edit! Let's discuss some changes I'd like to see, personally:

As a Guide I still feel the sigil and shoulder pad do nothing to identify us to players who need help most - we need something in relays that clearly states 'we are here to help you'. As such, perhaps something glowing above us stating precisely this is needed.

Furthermore, as decoration becomes more of a past time (IKEAframe I'm looking at you) it would make a lot of sense to have a toggle on, toggle off decorating system. It is frustrating to place one item at a time, navigate the menu, place something else, and then do the exact same if changes need to be made. It is slow, and un-intuitive, and this is the same for clan Dojos.

Also, and I speak only for new players here, there need to be more tutorials, perhaps even simulated events that directly show how to do something - for instance a tutorial that takes a player to a simulated trading post with a spectre, that they can trade with. This will explain how trading works, while giving players visual information, which is arguably more valuable than an explanation.

You sir, you said lots of stuff! And I agree with all of them!

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Carrier’s Vacuum and Corpus Scavenger Drones will no longer be able to pick up or affect the placement of Ayatan Stars. This was causing Stars to become unreachable or falling through the floor.

Oh i was right the entire time? good to know that entire night wasnt wasted actually finding that out to post it. T.T but awesome! its fixed!!! ty DE :D

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Find out what the Nightwatch Corps is planning between now and Monday, October 3 at 3 p.m. EDT. 

hope their is more to this hotfix.... be kinda said to hint stuff then only add a Tactical alert :l and some pay skins.... my dojo icon didnt even get added... lol....

sorry for salt but...blah..... really hope that quote has meaning and theirs more to come ...

Warframe0699.jpg

Nice one... Sedna... Most of the misions now say "archwings" go to see one... now tileset, oh nice! something new! awsome! try an exterminate mision and... no enemies... great! like allways Bugframe. Feel to keep playing this forever (?)

Well... thank you for the tactical alert, sweet Devs.

And thank you for not having more tactical-alert exclusive mods. Those make it frustrating to keep up, given the RNG~ So I'm cool with a tactical alert having mostly upgrade tokens for freemium players.

Not personally fond of the nightwatch skin set, I love cosmetics that change the mesh, not just the texture. Like the Glaxion and Sonicor Christmas skins that give them Christmas lights, or the Soprana Sonicor skin that changes the shape. That kind of skin stuff, I adore. Not so much paintjobs... I can already change the paintjob with the color system.

Paintjobs have their uses on Vandal and Wraith equipment though... I can actually color my Quanta Vandal because of the paint-job skin I have for it.

Thanks for the micro update, but don't delay yourselves on the War Within. I'm very excited for it.

Has anyone else noticed that there is POUNDING on the door in the back of your orbiter now, with the infested goop on it? Has anyone else noticed their Ascaris Negator blueprint is gone!?